- 54 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
BluSail 54' Italian cruising vessel from the Vallicelli studio is in NEW condition. Incredible racing capabilities and state-of-the-art technology, the Blusail 54 won't be beat.
She features an all carbon hull, carbon mast, Harken hydraulic winches, hydraulic furlers. Twin steering, retractable (sliding) keel and in each stateroom - a Plasma TV. The two-bladed rudder ensures optimum maneuverability in all sea-conditions.
A perfect mixture of nature and technology, the Blusail 54 is generously scaled. The luxurious interior is well-fitted and the open deck space ensures comfortable and straightforward navigation.
This luxury racer/cruiser was designed by Vallicelli and built by the esteemed Italian shipyard Rimini.
- Max Draft: 13/6.5 feet Ballast: 3 tons Displacement: 14.5 tons
- Total Power: 72
- Blusail 54 is outfitted with a spacious well-lit interior and a vast open deck. The staterooms each feature a plasma T.V. and comfortable sleeping arrangements. 4 complete dvd/cd/tv entertainment stations. The Blusail is a sleek, luxurious craft for the discerning buyer. See pictures for a full layout.
- Sails and Rigging
- State-of-the-art technology. This Blusail 54 features a Carbon hull and Carbon Mast. The 2-bladed rudder gives unparalleled maneuverability. Double rudder for secure steering in all weather conditions. The sliding keel allows entrance into shallow waters and excellent stability in open waters. Variable Draft 2-4m (6.5-15ft). Carbon Fiber Sparcraft Mast Harken Hardware Solimar hatch Sliding Keel - Variable Draft 2-4m North 3dl sails Main - 90 square meters Genoa - 68 square meters Gennaker 260 square meters
- Full galley for long voyages and comfortable meal preparation. See pictures for all stainless steel appliances, custom wood cabinetry, and ample counter and storage space.
- Deck and Hull
- Perfectly constructed teak decks give this modern vessel a classic feeling. Carbon Fiber Hull delivers lightweight powerful performance. In New condition with all safety features. Teak Decks Carbon Fiber hull Carbon Fiber ladder Included dingy which stows below deck (see pictures)
- Engine and Equipment
- Yanmar 72hp like NEW S-Drive transmission Gori 350cm prop Genset - Mase 220v, 6.5kw Batteries 12/24V, 180+360amp Alternator 100a
- 3 full electronics stations allow control and access from any necessary vantage point. Fully equipped for Racing and Globe-trotting. Full list of features to follow. 3 complete stations - each including Wind, GPS, Radar, Plotter VHF RS8400 Autopilot Raymarine 6001
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.