- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- NT 855
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
New Price Reduction! Owner wants this to be the next Cabo sold!
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED!
Looking for the best maintained 31 Express on the market? Look no further. This beautifully maintained 31 Cabo is in pristine condition because the owner just invested over $20,000 in a refit.
There are over 7 pages of work orders for the service record.
Here are 16 quick reasons you will not have to worry about purchasing this Cabo;
1. New Detailed dash, sanded and repainted the stripping. (Blue to Black)
2. The canvas top on both the lower and upper stations have been replaced.
3. Heavier duty anchor installed for main anchor.
4. R & R fighting chair. (Completely refinished)
5. Cockpit freezer recharged and checked.
6. Shafts checked and Props trued.
7. A/C serviced.
8. All new zincs installed both in the engine and boat.
9. Three new bilge pumps installed
10. Major detail done in cabin with New curtains.
11. Halon system recertified.
12. New flat panel/DVD installed.
13. Complete new Clarion sound system with MP3 hook up and available for surround sound with TV
14. New main helm VHF with exterior speaker.
15. New shift and throttle mechanisms along with brass knobs on lower helm and stainless steel knobs on upper station. Also new stainless steel levers on both stations.
16. All new cobra stereo speakers through out
- Total Power: 335 Cruising Speed: 23 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 350 Fresh Water: 50
- This is by far the nicest 31 Cabo on the market! And the owner is motivated to sell so bring offers!! This is a premium offshore fisherman with exceptional performance and superb engineering. Cabo designed the 31' for serious anglers with an upscale cabin and spacious accommodations.
- Furuno FCV-582 Color Video Sounder Furuno 36-mile 1832 Radar Si-Tex DSC-900 VHF Clarion M475 Stero System with MP3 attachment and surround sound ICOM-M59 VHF Pleasure Lok Trolling System Marine Transmission Robertson Autopilot AP-11 Sea Talk ST50 Autohelm Tridata Repeater Color Max 6 GPS Chart plotter Autohelm Repeater Depthfinder
- Westerbeke 5.0BCDB with 686 hrs that just received a complete service less than 2 hrs ago. Oil X-change-R system
- Owner Comments
- Here are some additional words from the owner. As stated before she is the best Cabo 31 on the market. The owner just stated to me that she runs better at this very moment, then she ever has in the entire time he has owned the yacht. Owner Quote: 'When I first purchased the boat I put it in dry dock and told the company to fix anything they could find wrong, so the repairs were quite extensive because every little switch, tie wrap and clamp were replaced. The major items I have replace are as follows: New canvas top on the lower station and upper station with the highest grade canvas we could find. New bilge pumps (all three) didn't want to take any chances Rebuilt head Props and shafts trued and balanced All new zincs (in engine as well) All coolers R&R acid washed New upholstering including cockpit New VHF top and bottom New flat screen TV/DVD Combo New Stero system including speakers Upholstery up dated inside New Chartploter on flybridge New starter on starboard engine New batteries New Impellers in all pumps Installed fighting chair (used but in good shape) Rebuilt cockpit freezer There are many more small items replaced or fixed because I didn't want any problems when I go back and forth to the Bahamas.'
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.