- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Cruising World's 2007 Boat of the Year award as Best Full-Size Production Cruiser.
The dynamic and plush interior style utilizes cabinetry in Moabi hard wood, stainless steel and off-white surfaces to truly bring the Beneteau 49 to a new level of interior luxury.
The highly experienced owners have equipped this vessel with all of the best equipment for luxury and safety. Tastefully decorated and well thought out systems make this boat stand out in the crowd. Ready NOW for all season cruising.
- Ballast: 9,480 lbs. Displacement: 27,915 lbs.
- Total Power: 76
- Fuel: 110 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 21
- Key & Custom Features
- *Sony Large screen HD television on a Retractable electric lift in main salon that is integrated to the navigation system, cable hook-up or antenna. (Hide away just like the mega-yachts!) *Espar diesel heat for year round sailing (heats the enclosed cockpit) *Bose Entertainment System *Custom Full Cockpit Enclosure that can be utilized while sailing *Max Prop *Tastefully Decorated *Custom bookcases, fidddles and bright work throughout *Custom door with interchangeable acrylic lens and screens *800 Amp hour battery upgrade *75 lb Rocna anchor
- Hull & Deck
- The hull is monolithic GRP construction. Reinforced points (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) help to strengthen the structure. A structural monolithic inner molding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it distributes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (shrouds, chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) and spreads any loads reducing strain on the hull. The surface material of the inner molding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish. The standard hull color is white with blue stripes. The hull/deck joint is fastened and bonded and surrounded by a teak toe rail bolted in position. This mechanical joint ensures a watertight assembly and improves safety when moving around on deck. The deck is sandwich construction (glass fiber and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation. A 'diamond point' non-slip surface is applied to all areas of work and movement on deck. Welded stainless steel bow fitting. 2 bow rollers. The port roller is offset to allow permanent anchor stowage. 8 high polish stainless steel mooring cleats with stainless steel rub strakes on the top of hull surround. Self-draining anchor rode/chain well with clinch fitting and hatch. 1600 W vertical axis electric windlass with breaker, 12 V relay and remote control. SAIL LOCKER ON FOREDECK a.Two shelves (port starboard). b.opening deck hatch (507 x 507). Stainless steel open pulpit with step and navigation lights 2 stainless steel pulpits aft, one port and one starboard. Lifebuoy holder. Outboard motor bracket. Ensign staff holder. Bracket allowing the emergency tiller to act as a hoist for the dinghy outboard motor. Double vinyl coated lifelines supported by 8 single and 4 double stanchions. Side opening gates in the lifelines. Teak toe rail surrounding deck. 2 stainless steel handrails on coachroof for cockpit access. 2 stainless steel handrails at forward end of coachroof. Deck wash (not standard)
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers: a. One locker to port. b. One locker under starboard helmsman's seat and one under port helmsman's seat. All cockpit seats have teak inlays. The two steering consoles with navigation instruments,stainless steel handrails and mounted compasses, one at each helm position. The engine control lever is situated by the starboard helmsman's seat. GRP cockpit table with two drop leaves fitted with an oddments locker, bottle stowage and stainless steel handrail. The aft surface of the table support houses a chart plotter on a pivoting base. 2 waterproof speakers. 2 winch handle holders. Reading lamp. 12 V socket. 1 shore supply socket to starboard. Self-draining GRP cockpit floor. Two bottle gas locker situated at the back of the cockpit near access to transom skirt. Access gate to bathing platform pivoting on pantograph track (Bénéteau patent). Very large liferaft locker storage area with double door built into transom. Teak slatted bathing platform. Bathing ladder with steps to starboard. Hot and cold cockpit shower.
- Rigging & Sails
- • Classic fractional 9/10 anodised aluminium deckstepped mast. • Twin aft swept spreaders. • 8 articulated pad eyes at mast foot. • In mast mainsail furling system standard • Anodised aluminium boom • Mainsail foot outhaul. • Stainless steel wire rigging (forestay, shrouds, inner shrouds, backstay). • Genoa roller furling system. • Backstay with turnbuckle. • All chainplates are stainless steel and fitted to the side decks. • Shroud chainplates are taken to the hull inner liner grid with stainless steel tie rods. Running rigging (except boom topping lift) is led back to the cockpit. Running rigging comprises: • Main halyard. • Genoa halyard with jammer and cleat on mast. • Boom topping lift with cleat on mast. • Mainsail foot outhaul. • Mainsheet with track. • Mainsail furling line led back to the cockpit • 2 genoa sheets. • Rigid boom vang with tackle. Handling running rigging is carried out by means of: • 1 single + 2 double Jammers to port. • 1 double + 1 single Jammers to starboard. • Cleats distributed port and starboard MAINSAIL SYSTEM Comprises: • 1.5 m mainsheet traveller on coachroof with adjustment carried out from the forward end of the cockpit. • Mainsheet block arrangement. • Mainsheet led to port winch. GENOA SYSTEM Comprises: • Furling genoa with drum situated on deck. The furling line is led back to the cockpit on the coachroof to port. • Two genoa tracks and adjustable cars with piston on side decks. • Two genoa sheet return blocks with integral jammers. SAILS • Furling genoa with 140% overlap, reinforced with anti-UV protection strip. • Furling mainsail • Profurl Genoa roller furling system • Roller furling main with Vertical Battons • Sparcraft "Ocean" Rigid boom vang SAIL AREA Sail Area: 1210 sq ft. Mainsail: 530 sq ft. Genoa: 140% LP 680 sq ft. I = 55' 9" J: 18' 5" P: 51' 8"" E: 18' 4"
- PORTS, HATCHES AND LIGHTING
- Each living space in the Beneteau 49 is fitted with a minimum of one source of air and light., which provides excellent luminosity and optimal ventilation. Added Rope accent lighting in salon (110 VOLT AC) 26 light sources: • 1 large panoramic window + 2 side windows. • 6 hull ports. • 2 hull ports (1 port/1 starboard) with curtains. • 1 panoramic window with folding blinds. • 1 opening deck hatch (17.4"x17.4") with blind/mosquito screen. • 2 opening deck hatches (12.8" x 17.9") with Oceanair combination screen/privacy curtain. • 2 fixed side windows to port, 1 to starboard with pleated blinds. • At chart table: One overhead light. One striplight for white/red lighting. • In salon: 5 halogen overhead lights. Mood lighting under shelves. • In companionway: Custom door with interchangeable acrylic lens and screens 2 halogen overhead lights. 1 switch for mood lighting. 1 switch for halogen lights. • 9 opening hatches. • 7 opening ports. • 1 companionway hatch.
- Chrome finish Lewmar winches: • Two Genoa sheet winches on coaming.: Lewmar 65 • Two winches on coachroof: 1-46 electric on port and 1-46 manual on starboard. • Two aluminium winch handles. • Two winch handle holders in cockpit.
- • Engine mounting beds built into the inner hull molding. • Engine compartment soundproofed with insulating foam. Ventilation is ensured by an air intake and forced air outlet on the transom. • Access under companionway steps, through an opening supported by gas struts. • Side access hatches in aft cabins for maintenance. • Stainless steel propeller shaft with GRP protection molded into the hull. • Max Prop propeller. • Rotomolded 63 gal fuel tank, fitted with electronic gauge, is situated under the starboard aft berth. • Seawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoirs. • The engine panel with integral key start is situated in the cockpit by the starboard helm position.
- Electrical panel: 3000 watt inverter 12 VOLT DC • Backlit electrical panel: 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches + 4 x 110 V switches. • Bi-polar circuitbreaker. • 12 V cigarette lighter socket. • 110V double pole circuit breakers electrical panel, differential and bipolar thermal magneto for 110 V system and 12V thermal breaker. • 110 V 12 V voltmeter. • Water gauge and fuel gauge by means of central LCD screen. • Low battery and low diesel tank alarms. Supply: The standard electrical circuit is supplied by: • 4 x 220 Amp service battery vouchers • (1)120 upgraded AGM amp engine start batter voucher situated under the sole by the companionway. Battery charging: • 110 V shore supply with 40 Amp battery charger and 50' cable. • 80 Amp Alternator coupled to the engine. • Power distributor. Protection: • Lightning grounding for the rigging. Lighting and sockets: • 7 x 110 V sockets. • 7 reading lights, 24 halogen overhead lights, ambient lighting under shelves. • Bow and stern navigation lights. • Steaming light. • Anchor light/ masthead navigation light. • Deck light. • Additional Cable conduits for further options.
- WATER SYSTEM
- Fresh water: 150 gal standard. • Electric water pump with filter protecting the system. • 2 rotomoulded water tanks fixed to the inner hull molding (63 gal under port aft cabin berth + 87 gal under fore cabin berth). • Two aluminium deck fillers for water. Tanks filled separately. • 1/4 turn valves for tank selection. • Cockpit shower with hot and cold water. Drainage: • Electric sump pumps for emptying shower. • 3 bilge pumps (one manual and 2 electric). • 1 electric pump for icebox drainage. • Self-draining cockpit and side decks. Hot water: • 11 gal electric water heater.
- 1 fore cabin 1 head, 2 aft cabins 1 head Version (FH) Woodwork in the salon, cabins, galley and chart table area is in a light toned MOABI. Soles are laminated with 'parquet look' finish. OWNER'S CABIN FORWARD • Headroom: 6'4". • Double berth: 6'7" x 5'3" island berth with highdensity foam mattress for great comfort. Ample stowage space: • Large drawer under berth. • Locker to port with clothes locker under hanging section. • 2 lockers to either side of berth. • Hanging locker. • Dressing table with mirror and locker. • 2 high closed shelves either side of berth. Openings and lighting: • Large opening hatch (17.4"x17.4") with Oceanair combination screen/privacy curtain. • Opening hatch (10.2"x10.2") with blind/mosquito screen. • Two fixed hull ports (one each side of hull) with curtains. • Three halogen overhead lights with switch by entrance door. • 3 reading lights. • One 110 V socket beside dressing table. FORWARD HEAD COMPARTMENT Accessed through forecabin only for privacy. One-piece moulded head compartment for good watertightness and easy maintenance: • Separate shower with curved pivoting plexiglass shower door. • Quiet flush Electric marine WC. • Synthetic resin vanity and washbasin. • Hot and cold mixer tap. • Mirror. • Locker with closed shelf above. • Locker under basin with waste bin and toilet paper holder. • Opening deck hatch (10.2"x10.2") with Oceanair combination screen/privacy curtain.. • Three halogen overhead lights with switch. COMPANIONWAY The salon companionway is in wood with suspended moulded wood treads covered with non-slip surface. For safety it has four stainless steel handrails, two of which are leather trimmed, and is removable and supported by a gas strut to access the engine compartment. SALON Chart table starboard: • Forward-facing. • Chart table with lid and molded wood fiddle. • 2 hinged lockers for small items. • Drawer and closed locker with shelves under the chart table. • Closed shelf. • Leather trimmed stainless steel handrail. • Fabric inner lining outboard. • Removable panel allowing access to various electrical equipment items and able to take navigation instruments. • 12 V / 110 V electrical panel with 12 V socket. • Navigator's seat with locker containing battery charger and optional converter. • Radio/CD/MP3 player with two cockpit speakers. • One 110 V socket. To starboard: • 2-seater settee with pivoting central armrest. • Two closed stowage units. • 2 closed shelves along the hull. • Fabric inner lining outboard. • Shelf with stainless steel fiddle. • Bar unit between bulkhead and settee. To port: • Large u-shaped dining table/settee and 4 cushions • Stowage under settees. • Two movable seats (one used for vanity). • Pivoting salon table with folding leaf on aluminium supports • Bar unit situated between the forward bulkhead and the settee backrest, and stowage along the hull. • Four closed shelves along the hull. • Shelf with stainless steel fiddle. • Fabric inner lining to side. • One 110 V socket. Additional stainless steel handhold by mast step
- STARBOARD AFT HEAD COMPARMENT
- One-piece moulded head compartment for good watertightness and maintenance, comprising: • Separate shower with double folding plexiglass shower screens. • Manual marine WC. • 21 gal rigid holding tank as standard. • Synthetic resin vanity and washbasin. • Glass holder. • Hot and cold mixer tap. • 2 large closed lockers for stowage. • Locker under washbasin with accessories. • 1 fixed side window with curtain. • One opening port (11.8" x 4.7") in coaming. • 3 overhead lights and switch.
- AFT CABINS
- Two symmetrical aft cabins each comprising: • Headroom: 6'7". • Double berth 6'7" x 4'11" with high-density foam mattress giving more comfort. • Two closed shelves along the hull. • Hanging locker with oddments locker beneath. • 1 under-berth locker. • Cloth inner lining to sides. • The starboard aft cabin has an access door to the head compartment. Ventilation and lighting: • One fixed hull port with curtain in each cabin. • One opening port in coaming (11.8" x 4.7") in each cabin. • One cockpit port (11.8" x 4.7") in aft port cabin, two cockpit ports (11.8" x 4.7") in aft starboard cabin. • One opening deck hatch (10.2"x10.2") with blind/mosquito screen in each cabin. • 2 halogen overhead lights with switch. • 2 reading lights. • One 110 V socket.
- The U-shaped galley is located by the companionway. Toster oven added with custom shelf. • Rectangular stainless steel double sink. • Hot and cold pressurised mixer tap. • Gimballed 3-burner stainless steel stove with oven and stainless steel safety bar. • 34 gal front-opening 12 V refrigerator. • 26 gal top-opening GRP icebox with 12 V freezer unit. • Synthetic resin countertop under companionway, along hull and over icebox. • 110V microwave oven operates off shore power. Ample stowage space: • 1 locker with double door under sink and waste bin. • 1 stowage unit comprising 3 lockers with towel holder and shelves. • Cutlery drawer. • Locker with sliding stainless steel vegetable rack. • 2 closed shelves for stowage. • 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle. • One opening port (11.8" x 4.7") in coaming. • 3 halogen overhead lights. • 1 light over stove. • Mood lighting under shelf. • Independent switch. • One 110 V socket.
- ElectronicsCOCKPIT Ray marine ST60+ Graphic Display (stb helm) Raymarine ST6002 S3 linear Smart Pilot with Display(stb helm) Lewmar Bow Thruster Control (stb helm) Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata Display (prt helm) Raymarine ST 60+ Wind Display (prt helm) Raymarine E120 /Plotter Display (Nav Area) RAM VHF Mic NAV STATION ICOM IC-M422 VHF Nav Inst Raystar 125 GPS Radar Reflector located at spreaders
- Custom AYS flat pannel TV installed alowing the TV to be raised and lowered with a custom lifting mechanism. DVD player and Direct TV added with shore disconnect. Hinckley TV Antenna installed Intergrated Bose stereo system. (2) Poly Planers Cockpit Speakers Master also has a Flat pannel TV with custom bracket. Added a Red Reading Light at Nav.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.