OVER $1,000,000+ PRICE REDUCTIONS FEB 2012 - OWNER NEEDS TO SELL
SUBMIT ALL SERIOUS OFFERS!!! OWNER MUST SELL!!!!!!!!
THE BOAT DOES NEED WORK SO NOT IN TOP CONDITION
This is the only Cutter Rigged sailing yacht ever produced to a Dix design. SY Fleur was built in the IBC Boatyard in Bodrum, Turkey in 2008.
She sails well and momentarily achieved a speed of 14.7 knots under Genoa only, during a passage from the Canaries to St Lucia in August 2008.
The purchaser will have a unique boat, with beautiful lines. Unique in that SY Fleur is outfitted with twin Yanmar 75 Engines and has dual props & shaft running gear unlike most sailing yachts which allow for easy maneuvering & docking after a long passasage.
She has twin generators(one Onan 11 Kw, the other a Fischer Panda 9KW ), increased diesel tankage, 50 Litres per hour water maker, and full Raymarine series ’E’ electronic navigation equipment with engine repeaters on the Steering Pedestal in the cockpit.
All Electrics are 240 volt and 12 volt.
- Total Power: 75
- Fresh Water: 50 liters (hot)
- Additional Information
- Owners double cabin aft with en suite toilet, washbasin and separate shower all finished in solid teak. Plenty of hanging wardrobe space, large separate cupboard with shelving and two bedside cabinets and a 32” bulkhead hung television, it has a double settee to Port. ‘L’ shaped Galley with gimballed gas cooker, double washing up basins, large fridge, large separate freezer. Plenty of cupboard space with complete set of cooking pans and utensils, 6 setting dining service complete with all cutlery. A large preparation surface. There is a double quarter berth to Starboard, with an en suite toilet and wash basin with a separate shower, cupboards hanging robe and shelving Large saloon with ¾ circle banquette and large oval teak table, and separate twin seat settee to Port, there are lockers and storage space under the seating with large cupboards all round with doors finished with wicker to promote air flow. There is a 28” Television bulkhead hung. Two cabins forward of the saloon both have large twin bunks with hanging robes and shelving in each cabin. These two cabins share a toilet with washbasin together with a separate shower all finished in solid teak. In the fo’csle there is a copious warp and fender locker, also housing the bow thruster motor. The Pilot House consists of a Navigation Station to Port with large teak Chart Table, Drawers and Binocular Station. It has a 15” Raymarine ‘E’ series Chart Readout Screen, Knot meter, wind speed and course indicator together with a Joystick steering control. On the starboard side there is a ‘U’ shaped Banquette with an oval teak fully adjustable table, and large separate lifejacket, flare and safety equipment locker with a teak top. There is a teak top to both port and starboard. The Pilot House, decks and cockpit are all laid with Teak. The Cockpit has a complete set of 2” thick seating cushions. The steering pedestal houses all the Raymarine ‘E’ Series repeaters together with the rev counter gauges of the two Yanmar 75 Diesel engines. The steering seat on top of the Lazarette is also finished in teak decking. The rear of the cockpit leads by way of built in teak steps to a 3’ bathing platform finished in teak decking and having a hot & cold water shower. There is a blue canvas Bimini complete with folding frame and a Teak finished hydraulic / electric Passarelle with a remote control to operate from the quayside. There are stainless steel davits, topped with a twin solar panel Solar Generator, There is also a large freestanding wind generator to Port and a Teak Jack staff to Starboard. Forward of the Pilot House is an 8 man deck mounted life raft. In the forward locker is a 45Kg anchor and chain with an electric windlass that has a remote control. All main winches are Harken Electric Winches, and all sheets are made by Liras. There are two Yanmar 75 advanced spec. Diesel Engines. There are two generators, an Onan 11Kw and a Fischer Panda 9Kw. There is a 50 Litres per hour Water maker, 800 Litre capacity SS diesel tanks, isolated twin LPG bottles in their own compartment with separate vent. The engine compartment is accessed via the floor in the Pilot House and by hatch under the lower companionway from the Saloon. Sails – the Genoa is masthead, and the storm Jib is ¾ rigged ; both of them are roller reefing. The mainsail is full rigged and has Lazy Jacks and a canvas cover. The mast stands approx. 80’ above the deck level and is stepped onto a throne directly above the keel. It has three spreaders.
- Large Master cabin aft, 1 Double guest cabins middle, 2 guest cabins forward + deck salon available twin bed Shower, WC Layout x 3 Luxury Electric vacum WC Sanimarin x 3 Granite style upstands WC counter Mahogany interior Teak in salon ground Carpet in cabins 2x LCD TV Sony in salon and master cabin. 22OV Quality curtains for pilot salon, windows and portholes. Bosch microwave,oven, 22OV Bosch Domino cooker 2 with gas, 2 seramic with electric.22o V Bosch refrigirator, freezer, dishwasher,washing machine/dryer. 220 V Granite style upstands galley counter Reverce-cycle air-condition system 45,000 BTU Coolmar Fixed fire extinguishers in engine and generator space. Portable extinguishers interior. Hot and cold pressure water system 50 L hot water tank 200 L holding tank
- Electrical System
- 24V DC system ix 120 Ah battery for Engine start. ix 100 Ah battery for Generator start. 4x 200 Ah battery for service 2000 V invertor Battery chargers Battery monitor Isolator for batteries 2x 20A Alternatory Yanmar
- Schenker watermaker lool/hour Sails (UK or Northsails) 204 sqm Spray hood Furuno Chartplotter/radar 4x electric winches Lewmar Kohler generator 11 kwa Sblade folding propellers Hydrovane self steering Teak for front deck and top of the pilot house
- General Information
- Loa: 18.6m Lwl:16.8m Bmax: 5.3m Dspl: 24,00t Keel weight: 9t Draught 2.5m Sail Area: 204,00 m2 Engine: 2 x 75hp Bow thurster: 15hp Fuel capacity: 8oo L Water capacity: 8oo L HPYanmar "Saildrive" Sidepower Electric Stainless SteelTtank Poli-carbon Tanks
- Hull is using glass fiber laminet on male mould reinforced polyester and epoxy resin with 5 coats smm. "core-mate" composit material. Deck is sandwich system using glass fibre reinforced polyester resin. Hull painting with International Blue Anti-fouling 2 coats with International 5 years warranty all weather condition for hull
- Complete Burma teak Pedestal steering, Lewmar Compass Plastimo Leather Wheel covers Whitlock Mamba hydraulic steering system with skeg Lewmar / Hatches, portholes Cockpit tables teak Bimini All stainless steel Pulpit-pushpit on deck Lewmar electric anchor ,windlass,chain. Slab reef custom mast with 3 spreader. Roller Genoa and staysail Full sail sets Harken sheet tracks,cars and blocks. Pulpit,pushpit and lifeline stanchions 600 mm stainless steel
- Navigation Equipment
- Raymarin ST 8001 Gyro Autopilot interior Raymarin smart controller wireless autopilot control with instrument repeater for cockpit Furuno 12" GPS Navionics Chart plotter, Radar interior Furuno 8" Navigation Display for cockpit Raymarin ST60 Dept,Speed,Wind x 2 Ray 230E DSC VHP Furuno 2 KW 24 nm Radom antenna
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.