- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2 MAG 430 hp HO DTS Bravo 3 Axius Premium
- Number of Engines
Ergonomics: Harmonizes forms in every detail, combined technology & functionality
Style: A boat without compromises, from materials research to the study of lines, with the point of arrval being a consistent design route
Design: Utilization of spaces, the combination of rationality and technologies, excellence in detail
The Pirelli PZero Carbon is a sophisticated and versatile boat intended for those looking for an exciting boat providing the highest performance levels, but without compromising on comfort.
Tubes in Hypalon Neoprene and a hull in GFRP combine with the uniqueness of the innovative solutions range. Top of the range in every aspect. Technology and design contribute to making all the spaces as liveable as possible. Each design has been created for a yachting experience at teh highest level.
There is nothing else like the Pirelli PZero 1400 Carbon on the oceans today. Capable of top speeds of 75 knots (with optional racing engine package - not standard and only available upon special request) this 14 meter mega RIB combines luxury, style, and comfort at a breathtaking rate of performance. Nothing touches her. Nothing comes close.
- Final pricing is determined by the following factors: Open or Cabin Edition Engine package - inboard gasoline or diesel Once these options have been determined a discounted price quote will be presented including a full options package. Each Pirelli PZero is custom built for the individual client. Additional information is available upon request including pictures, specs, options list, etc etc
- Engine Packages
- Gasoline : 2 * Mercruiser 8.2 MAG 430hp HO DTS Bravo 3 Axius Premium Diesel : 2 * Mercruiser QSD 4.2 350 DTS Bravo 3 XR Axius Premium Diesel : 2 * Volvo D6-400 DPR EVC-D Joystick
- Standard Configuration
- • Electric engine room hatch and first bow sun deck peak • Toilette with semicircle glass sink, WC and boiler • AGM batteries for engines and utilities • Hide-away bitts • Compass • Electronic utility control unit • Stern shower with mixer • Electric inflator • Hard top • Cockpit floor lights • Navigation lights • Tilted driving mechanism • Mini-bar with 2 cockpit fridges • Bilge pump • 12V socket • Shore socket, battery charger, cable • Teak lining • 1000 W windlass with remote control, chain counter, anchor and chain • Electric pilot seat regulation • Battery cut-off switch • Cockpit tables complete with feet and supports • Awning • Horn • Stern bridge with peaks and hide-away bathing ladder
- Displacement: 6.4 tons Length - 13.79m Beam - 3.64m Tubes - .5m Air Compartments - 6 Fuel Tanks - 760 liters Water Tanks - 250 liters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.