- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-8 V71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is the lowest hour example of the classic Hatteras 53’ EDMY currently on the market, always in fresh water in the Great Lakes, in outstanding condition, plus priced to sell. This beautiful yacht has been professionally decorated and maintained, continually up graded, providing ready access to years of comfortable, dependable, fuel efficient cruising, with the popular and rugged DD 8V-71 TIs. Two decades in production, her bi-level, three stateroom/three-head stall shower floor plan is ideal for this size motor yacht. Yachting Magazine recently identified the 53’ Hatteras EDMY as one of the most popular boats of all time along with the Grand Banks 42’ and the Hinckley 36’ Picnic Boat. This Hatteras has been stored six months a year, inside the same clean heated building, and maintained by professionals since new. Upgrade examples include, new exterior paint and Naiad stabilizers added in 2002, the refrigerator/freezer replaced and an 8” color Garmin GPS plotter added in 2006, a 43” Flat Screen HD TV, KVH Satellite System plus a Beverage Cooler in the salon added in 2009. New salon carpet and new galley teak floor with oriental rug (2010), new teak floor in fwd. stateroom (2011).
- Beam: 15'10'' Max Draft: 4'10'' Max Bridge Clearance: 18" (arch dn)
- Total Power: 425 Cruising Speed: 13 Max Speed: 18
- Fuel: 750 Gal. Total - 2 Tanks Fresh Water: 287 Gals. Total - 2 Tanks Holding: 120 Gals. Total - 2 Tanks
- • Professionally decorated • Sleeps 6 in three staterooms w/enclosed heads and showers • Island Queen and dressing table/mirror in the master s/r • Large full width salon with wet bar, ent. ctr., ice maker, bev. cooler , dining table • 43” TV, DVD, VCR, IPOD Sound System in salon • Shore water and power • 4 zones of air/heat • Stereo and TVs in all staterooms and dinette • Matching CORAN counter, vanity and table tops through out
- • 4 burner electric stove and large broiler/oven • Exterior exhaust fan • Microwave • Dishwasher • GE Refrigerator • Two drawer Sub-Zero freezer • CORAN counter tops and dinette table NEW TEAK FLOOR AND ORIENTAL RUG (2010)
- ELECTRONICS PILOTHOUSE GARMIN COLOR GPS PLOTTER, ICOM VHF, RAYTHEON LOADHAILER, DATAMARINE DEPTH SOUNDER, DATAMARINE KNOTLOG, SIMRAD-SHIPMATE GPS/CHARTPLOTTER C-MAP, NORTHSTAR GPS, DANFORTH COMPASS, ROBERTSON AUTOPILOT, FURUNO 72 MILE RADAR , GLENDENNING ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER, NAID MARINE STIBILIZERS, MOTOROLLA DOCK SIDE CELLULAR AND LAND LINE SYSTEM, NAUTILUS/BOGAN 3 STATION INTERCOM, SECOND SONY AM/FM/CD FOR PILOT HOUSE AND FRT. DECK ELECTRONICS FLYBRIDGE ICOM VHF, DATAMARINE DEPTH SOUNDER, DATA MARINE KNOTLOG, NORTHSTAR GPS, DANFORTH BINNACLE COMPASS, ROBERTSON 400 AUTOPILOT, GLENDENNING ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER SYSTEM, RAYLINE SPOTLIGHT REMOTE, BOGAN INTERCOM STATION, NAIAD STABILIZERS (NEW 2002) WITH DUAL CONTROLS INCLUDING WARNING LIGHTS FOR LOW OIL AND HIGH TEMPERATURE,
- • 20 Kw Onan 120/250V generator (1,780 hrs) • 8 - 8 volt 4D House batteries (new 2009) • 2 - 12 volt deep draw batteries for electronics (new 2011) • 32 and 12 volt battery chargers • 4 Shore power cords – 50 amp/250 volt and 30 amp 120 volt • 110 volt inverter for refrigerator/freezer/ice maker
- Other Equipment and Features
- FACTORY HINGED RADAR ARCH OPTION-PROVIDES 17’ BRIDGE HT., CO FUME DECTOR, 2 SMART BATTERY CHARGERS-12 AND 32 VOLT, 4 TVs, VCR/DVD/IPOD PLAYER, ONAN 20 KW GENERATOR (1,750 HRS.), CRUISAIR 4 STATION AIR/HEAT CONDITIONING, 3 ENGINE AND GEN. ROOM BLOWERS, 3 SHOWERS, MANY DOCKLINES, 4 SHORE CORDS-50 AMP/250 VOLT and 30 AMP/125 VOLT, 12 LIFE JACKETS, BOW RAILS, BOW PULPIT, SWIM PLATFORM, TRIM TABS, ENGINE AND GEN. ROOM AUTO FIRE EXT., GE REFRIGERATOR over 2 SUB ZERO FREEZER DRAWERS, SWIM LADDER, 3 ANCHORS, 300’ CHAIN, 200’ ROPE RODE, ANCHOR WINDLESS, LARGE MICROWAVE AND OVEN, BUILT IN BLENDER, 3 WINDSHIELD WIPERS AND WASHERS, U-LINE ICE MAKER, DRAPES, DOCKSIDE H20, HALON SYSTEMS FOR ENGINE AND GEN. ROOMS, 4 BILGE PUMPS, LOUD DUAL AIR AND ELECTRIC HORNS, SCEENS THROUGH OUT, ANCHOR WINDLASS, FRT. AND REAR DOCKING LIGHTS, 2 FRESH WATER PUMPS-32 and 110 VOLT, 13 kts. economy cruise with top speed of 18 kts
- Canvas and Carpeting
- EGGSHELL WHITE BIMINI FLYBRIDGE TOP (2011), EGGSHELL WHITE VINYL WINDSHIELD COVER , FORWARD BENCH COVER, CUSHION COVERS, F/B INSTRUMENT CONSOLE COVER, INTERIOR BERBER CARPETING, AFT DECK AND FLYBRIDGE HAS INDOOR/OUTDOOR BEIGE CARPET. AFT DECK SHADE CANVAS ADDED 2010.
- Main Salon
- OFF WHITE/GREY/BROWN/PATTERNED CARPETING, VARNISHED AFRORMOSIA TEAK, VARNISHED TEAK TRIM, WHITE PERFORATED HEADLINER, CORAN COUNTER TOPS, BEIGE METAL HORIZONTAL BLINDS, BEIGE DRAPERY, BEIGE FABRIC SOFA, DINING TABLE, WET BAR WITH BRASS SINK, U-LINE ICE MAKER, BIRDS-EYE MAPLE 3 DRAWER CHEST OF DRAWERS, NEW KVH SATELLITE TV SYSTEM, SONY 43-INCH FLAT SCREEN TV, SONY STEREO, SONY CD, LUXMAN 4CHANNEL AMP, NEW BEVERAGE COOLER IN SALON (2009) and NEW BEIGE CARPET 2010.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bob Hommel, Broker cell: 313 506 7883 Denison Yacht Sales Fort Lauderdale 954 763 3971