As a Bahamas and Caribbean cruiser, you will not find many yachts that offer a more compelling value than a Hunter 42 Passage.Hunter uses composite construction techniques. While other manufacturers seek for innovative style or skill, Hunter goes for innovative building. Molded liners stiffen the hull reducing costs while maintaining a level of integrity. The deck is secured from outside glued and bolted through. The hull topsides are balsa cored to reduce weight along with the balsa cored deck. The 42 Passage itself has a reputation within the brokerage world as being one of the best constructed Hunter.
- Max Draft: 6' 6 " Displacement: 20500
- Total Power: 62 Cruising Speed: 7.5
- Fuel: 50 Fresh Water: 145 Holding: 45
- Key Features
- 62 HP Yannmar Diesel 5 KW Genset Diesel replaced in 2004 2 AC/ HEATER Units Inverter charger Battery Charger Vacue Heads/ Holding tanks with Y valves for overboard discharge where allowed Electric Winch. Electric Anchor Windless Roller furling ST 80 Interfaced Nav System Whitlock Auto pilot Radar Backup secondary GPS System Propane gas 3 burner stove / oven Microwave/ Refrigerator / freeze Stereo System throughout and in outside Arch Cockpit dodger with total enclosure capability Cockpit cushions and aft cushions
- Main Salon: 6'6" headroom Teak and holly sole Navigation staion w/contoured teak seat and space for electronics Ottoman for dinette seating Large cedar-lined hanging locker Custom curtains Forward Cabin: 6'5" headroom Forward stateroom w/double berth Large cedar-lined hanging locker Large shelves and dresser drawers Book rack Aft. Cabin: Queen-size berth Large cedar-lined hanging lockers Large shelves and dresser drawers
- Dockside power shore cord Built-in solar panel on sea hood 12volt battery switch Refrigeration system Electric automatic bilge pump 2-shower sump pumps Running lights w/steaming, deck and masthead/anchor lights cabin lights Reading lights at berths Tank gauges-fuel,water, & holding tanks Battery charger-30amp
- Sails and Rigging
- Furling mainsail Prof-furl Furling system w/110% furling jib Furling lines led aft to cockpit Selden Rigid Boom vang Internal halyards led to cockpit 7-sheet stoppers 2-Lewmar #44 two-speed self-tailing rigging winches(Stbd is electric) 2-Lewmar #48 two-speed self-tailing jib sheet winches Inboard adjustable jib tracks w/cars Windex-wind indicator Solid boom vang
- Arch w/mainsheet traveler Stainless steel bow & stern pulpit Stern rail seats Double life lines w/three gates Dual offset anchor roller LPG tank storage for (2)10lb bottles 5-Opening deck hatches w/screens 7-Opening ports w/screens 7-Fixed hull ports 2-Dorade type vents Large storage lockers in transom Swim platform w/stainless telescoping ladder Hot/cold pressure transom shower Dockside freshwater hook-up Simpson-Lawrence anchor windlass w/Lewmar electric cont
- Corian countertops Built-in waste bin Microwave LPG 3 burner, gimbaled stove w/oven Hot/cold pressure water system Top and front loading refrigerator w/separate freezer-both lighted Double stainless sinks w/cutting board Overhead handrail Storage cabinets and drawers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.