MAORI YACHT offers luxury open motor yachts characterised by high performance and continued stylistic research. Under its stream-lined sport yacht profile, the MAORI has surprisingly versatile interiors with excellent finishings.
High-quality accessories combined with outstanding yacht engineering make the MAORI an elegant vessel offering a very high level of cruising comfort.
- Shipyard History & Additional Information
- YARD: Thanks to its construction techniques and engines which use surface propellers, transom shield and water-jet, the MAORI yachts boast a sports trim and high-speed performance. The first 50-foot MAORI model was launched in 2007.
- General Characteristics
- Length overall 14,80 mt Length waterline 13,20 mt Beam max 4,00 mt Draft 0,80 mt Displacement 7000 kg Design Maori Future Concept
- - Complete 12 V hydraulic system - Flowjet pressure tank - Tecma mod. Elegance Head - Sink - Shower - Outdoor Shower - Grey Water disposal system - Sewage disposal system - Storm water drainage system - Rule 200 lt/hr automatic bilge pump (2) - Manual bilge pump - Boiler - Complete 12 V electrical system - 2x160 A engine start batteries - 2x160 service batteries - Battery switches - Quik 60 A three exits battery charger - Cerbone Components Electrical control panel - Deck lighting - Head lighting - Engine room lighting - technical room lighting - Garage lighting - cabin lighting - Navigation lights - Anchor light - Horn
- Electric/Electronics/Hydraulic Components
- - Ray Marine Depth-sounder - Ray Marine VHS - Ray Marine GPS - Fridge 12V - Freezer 12 V - BOSE stereo system, 6 speakers with amplifier
- Deck Rigging
- - Retractable cleats(4) Versari&DelMonte - Maori custom stainless steel anchor system - Angelo Gandola hydraulic swim ladder - Versari & Del Monte manual table - Maori custom manual driving seat - Anchor (20 kg) - Anchor chain (40 mt) - Lewmar winch - Fresh water fill cap Versari e del Monte - Port and starboard fuel fill caps Versari e Del Monte - Inox 316 Maori custom made Side handrails - Porthole - Flag pole
- - Metallic DUPONT paint - Non slip surfaces - Complete custom wrap-around Hippomarine fender - Teak deck (9 mm) - Bilge inspection hatch - Chain locker hatch - Antifouling
- Deck Details
- - Hull Advanced composite - Deck Advanced composite - Bulkheads Advanced composite - Hull bottom Advanced composite - Cockpit Advanced composite - Fuel tank Stainless steel 1000 lt (2 x 500 lt) - Water tank Structural single skin 300 lt
- - 1 Cabin - 1 Bathroom - 1 Deck Cabin - Engine room - 1 Technical room - 1 Bow Garage
- Safety Equipment
- - Life vests (6) - Portable fire extinguisher - Life buoy - Light buoy - Smoke buoy - Red Light hand fires - Red light parachute flares
- Engines & Propulsion
- - Petrol Mercruiser (430hp) / Diesel Mercruiser (320hp) / Diesel Yanmar (370hp) / Diesel FTP (560 hp) - Analog engine instruments - Engine management computer - Internal coupling bar - External coupling bar - Mercruiser Bravo/Yanmar stern drives / Jollydrive surfice propellers - Thermo-acoustic insulation - Automatic fire extinguishing system - Dynamic air intakes (2) on the transom - Engine room ventilation - Technical room ventilation - Technical room smoke alarm sensor
- Options List & Pricing
- - Maori custom hydraulic T top € 40.000,00 - Composite/alloy T-top € 30.000,00 - Foglizzo genuine leather upholstery € 16.000,00 - Paguro generator 4 Kw € 10.000,00 - Trinchero genuine leather € 9.000,00 - Bow Thruster Lewmar € 8.000,00 - autopilot € 7.000,00 - Samsung 32 Led tv with stirrup, sat ant and DVD player € 6.000,00 - Air Conditioned € 5.000,00 - extra double underwater light-boe light € 5.000,00 - Maori custom electric driving seat € 3.500,00 - outdoor cushions covers € 2.000,00 - Radar € 2.000,00
- Engine Packages
- Petrol package : Stern drive MERCRUISER 2 x 430 hp € 675.000,00 VAT EXCLUDED Diesel package: Stern drive MERCRUISER 2x 320 hp € 690.000,00 VAT EXCLUDED Diesel package: Stern drive YANMAR 2 x 370 hp € 700.000,00 VAT EXCLUDED Diesel package: JOLLYDRIVE Surface propeller FPT 2 x 560 hp € 720.000,00 VAT EXCLUDED
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.