- 64 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION IN MARCH 2012!!! BEST PRICED ON THE MARKET
This 2005 Riviera 58 is a fishing machine with only 800hrs on powerful Cat C18 engines that push her at a maximum speed of over 33 knots, and a cruise speed of 25 knots.
Riviera is known for producing top quality Sportfish boats with excellent sea keeping abilities. This Australian built enclosed flybridge model is the queen of the fleet.
Upgraded 2 generators, Bose surround sound, water maker, bow & stern thrusters, cameras in the engine room & cockpit, Zodiac Pro-jet tender, tax paid are some of the top options.
- Boat Type: Cruiser Engines: Twin Caterpillar C-18s with 2838bhp Optional Power: 2/1,100-hp or 1,400-hp Caterpillar 3412E diesel inboards Length Overall (LOA): 64'5" Beam: 17'9" Draft: 5'2" Weight: 66,000 lbs. Fuel Capacity: 1,100 gal. Water Capacity: 215 gal. . Standard Equipment: washer/dryer; Marine Air reverse-cycle A/C with individual cabin controls, including bridge; 5 auto. and one manual bilge pump; 1/22.5-kW and 1/7.5-kW Onan gensets; central vacuum; swim platform; cockpit cool box; freshwater cockpit washdown; Glendinning Cablemaster; dishwasher; intercom; AM/FM stereo/CD players in each stateroom; AM/FM stereo/6-CD player on bridge; TV, VCR, DVD player, and flat-screen TV in saloon . Transmissions / Ratio: Twin Disc/1.96:1 Props: 33x45 5-blade Nibral Steering: Hynautic power-assisted Controls: Twin Disc electronic
- Accommodated In Style: Step into the owners stateroom and you will find a queen-size walk-around bed, flat screen television, DVD player, plentiful storage and cedar-lined hanging lockers. This scene prevails in the second stateroom and also in the guest cabin. Opulent Saloon Features: Brimming with features, the saloon includes standard items such the 32" LCD TV, a Bose Lifestyle surround sound system, rod storage in the headliner, the deepest leather lounge, an extendable dining table, and an icemaker.
- Main Salon
- Positioned next to the door, aft in the saloon, the galley is a particularly well-equipped and substantial, with solid surface bench tops, double bowl sink, dual fridges and stylish, non-slip Amtico flooring.
- Hulls are hand-laid fibreglass with bulkheads throughout, a fibreglass engine room liner, extra transverse stiffeners, a mid-mounted fuel tank and a collision bulkhead in the bow.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.