"LIKE NEW" - BUILDER'S PERSONAL VESSEL - UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
Modern - Ocean Capable - Long Range, Full Displacement - Motor yacht
Seaworthy & Strong Steel Hull and Superstructure - Teak Decks - Large Upper Deck with Guest Seating and Jacuzzi Hot Tub - Covered Aft Deck plus large Swim Platform
Economical Cummins Diesels with 2,000 Nautical Mile Range - (2) 22 KW Yanmar Generators - Bow Thruster -
Large Owner's Private Suite Aft- VIP Guest Cabin Forward - Two Additional Guest Cabins Amidships - Plus Captain's Cabin and Addition Crew Double Cabin, Forward - Fully Air Conditioned
Large Main Saloon with Separate Formal Dining Area - Separate Complete Galley - PLUS - "Unique" Forward Media Room with Home Theater Center on Main Deck - Fully Air Conditioned
This is a solid well built vessel - built of steel for strength and reliability. She has an extremely long range due to her full displacement design and economical engines. Her main deck layout is unique with a large forward media room, as well as her Main Saloon, and formal dining area, which opens up onto the aft covered deck. There is a huge upper deck with outdoor seating and a Jacuzzi tub. This makes her an outstanding platform for entertaining, or a huge private space for her owner's to enjoy. There is ample sleeping accommodations for an owner's party of 8, plus additional crew quarters for 3.
Don't miss the opportunity to own this unique nearly new yacht at less than half her replacement cost. Contact the listing broker today for more details.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LOA: 82' (25.0 m) Beam: 16' 6" (5.0 m) Max Draft: 5' 3" (1.6 m) Displacement: 80 tonnes full load
- Total Power: 2 x 300
- Fuel: 3,435 gal (13,000 l) Fresh Water: 1,120 gal (4,230 l)
- Vessel Walk through
- Vessel can be entered from side opening panels Port, and Staid, Aft boarding platform, from the waterline, or from the hydraulic folding passerelle when stern to the dock. MAIN DECK -- Entering the Main Saloon from the aft deck is a large curved seating area to Port, and entertainment center to Strbd. An aft stairway on the Strbd side leads down to the Master Suite. Forward of the Saloon is the formal dining area with table and chairs. The separate galley is forward of the dining area on Port side of the vessel. A companionway leads forward past the galley to the forward media room and a stairway leads up to the Pilot House bridge. Large windows line either side of the main deck and there are wrap around windows forward. This allows a very bright and airy feel to the entire yacht. LOWER DECK-- A stairway from the Saloon on Strbd side leads down to the Owner's stateroom. There is a hallway at the foot of the stairway with a door leading to the engine room - amidships, and the Master stateroom aft. A stairway leads down from the companionway between the Galley and forward media room - At the foot of the stairway is a central foyer with access to the VIP Guest stateroom forward and the two double guest staterooms amidships. All staterooms on the lower level are en-suite with private head w/vetus toilets and shower. The Plot House is raised above the media room and access is as you enter the media room. There is a spacious upper deck with several lounging areas, and jacuzzi hot tub & Hydro massage. There is also a stainless steel grill by Mosaic Brastemp, and Electrolux refrigerator on the upper deck. Plus a flybridge steering console w/Raymarine navigation instruments.
- Spacious yacht with accommodations for 8 in Owner's party , in 4 private cabins, plus 3 crew, in 2 cabins. Unique forward media room on main deck level, PLUS- Aft Saloon
- Master Suite
- Large master Aft with separate entrance from Main Saloon Centerline king bed faces 26" flat screen TV Rich wood cabinetry to either side with dressing table and desk area Lots of storage cabinetry Private head with bath tub and shower - Hydro-massage in tub
- VIP Guest Cabin
- VIP suite forward with centerline queen berth, rich wood storage cabinetry, and private head w/shower
- Starboard / Port Guest Cabin
- Two additional guest cabins, one to Starbd, one to port. Each with 2 single beds and private head w/shower
- Central Galley, on Port side with all modern appliances. Galley has easy access to forward media center, pilothouse, and formal dining area. Refrigerator - GE Profile side by side stainless steel w/ice maker Flat counter cook top w/ GE profile stove Stainless steel worktops Microwave - Brastemp Luminator/ jet de-frost Dishwasher - Brastemp line solution Oven - Electric Crystal stainless steel Electrolux washer Electrolux dryer
- Main Saloon & Dining
- Main Saloon is spacious and occupies the after section of the main deck. Wide doors open onto the aft deck to increase the living space, and offer easy access throughout the yacht. A formal dining area is forward of the Saloon, with access to the galley Large curved seating area with media center opposite 26" LG flat screen TV Pioneer stereo system Siemens wireless phone communication
- Media Center
- This vessel is unique, with a forward Media center/home theater. Almost like a second Saloon - This is an excellent get-a-way area, with huge lounging sofa, It occupies the forward section of the main deck, with wrap around windows. This is a private retreat, for the owner, or children or guests. 32' Sharp Flat screen TV Pioneer home theater system wireless remote
- Aft Cockpit
- The aft deck is a comfortable entertaining or dining area, a stairway leads down to the boarding platform. A SS passerelle system w/wireless remote control, extends from the aft deck for boarding when moored stern to. - Bosch hydraulics. Also a high resolution security camera w. infra red, provides surveillance.
- Pilot House - Main Control Station
- Raymarine Navigation Equipment -- RL 80 CRC plus 10" Radar w/ overlay - Chart-plotter & fish-finder repeater ST 800 1 plus Auto Pilot Speed & depth repeater Rudder position control C-map charts Ray 240 handset 2 station VHF radio Danforth compass Teleflex electronic control heads Siemens wireless phone Monitor AudioVax Electronic LCD 7"
- Flybridge Control Station
- Laminated wind screen - 10 mm w/ SS DOGA windscreen wipers Raymarine Navigation Instruments-- RL 80CRC Plus 10" Radar w/overlay & fish finder repeater ST 800 1 Plus Auto Pilot'Ruddr position control Ray 240 handset 2 station VHF radio Speed & depth repeater Module Digital DSM 300 Ray 240 VHF radio CorepackS1 w/Gyro, Pump. & Rudder Monitor - Audiovox Electronic 7" LCD TARGA ARCH - Antenna Radome 2 KW and 24 KW LP 125 WAAS GPS Active Sensor TV and FM Antenna 2 VHF antennas Search light - Go Light 370 degree wireless remote - Cr5 Penta beam
- Engine & equipment Room
- (2) Cummins 300 hp diesel engines (250 hrs) Tel flex control system w/actuators Roll Finn Stabilizers - WEISSMAN RS-1600 Hydraulic Bow thruster - Side power 300 Sea recovery desalinations system - Aqua Whisper 900 gal per day (3400 liters Double pressure system for potable and expelled water /day) 53 gal hot water heater (200 liter) Central air conditioning unit (chiller) 90 mil BTU Hydraulic pumps for winches, bow thruster, steering Biodegrador for sewage treatment Automatic fie extinguisher system - EcoSafety
- Electrical Systems
- (4) high resolution security cameras w/ infra red detection Automatic switching system between shore power/generator/inverter 2 Yanmar generators - 22 KW each 1 shore isolated power transformer 20KW 1 Terramar battery charger 24vDC 2 inverter/chargers 12vDC/110vAC 3000 KW Xantrex
- Deck Equipment
- Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass (2) 165 lb - (75 kg) anchors
- Broker's Comments
- The Excel-82 is a modern,elegantly styled, ocean going, long range, full displacement Luxury motor yacht. It has a strong, seaworthy steel hull and superstructure, economical Cummins diesel engines, and an approximate range of 2,200 nautical miles at her cruising speed of 10 kts. She has an exceptional amount of living space for a yacht of her LOA, including a large private master suite, and 3 additional guests cabins plus crew quarters. There are excellent sight lines from her raised Pilot House, plus a spacious fly bridge from which to steer. This is an exceptional private yacht, or the ideal platform for entertaining. She may also be used as a profitable charter vessel with her 4 private cabins, huge public spaces on her main deck and upper deck, and separate crew quarters. Contact the listing agent for more details on this extraordinary yacht.