- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - August 2014
Key Features: Only 600 original hours, Sat TV, Water Maker, Arneson Surface Drives, Kohler 22 kw generator, Novamarine 350 jet tender
NEW PAINT - SEPTEMBER 2013
NEW INTERIOR REFIT - SEPTEMBER 2013
FULL SERVICE OF ENGINES & GENERATOR - SEPTEMBER 2013
300,000 EURO SPENT - 2013
Best value on the market! Excellent condition! Owner is motivated to sell.......
- Overview + 2013 Refit
- In 2013 the owner invested over 300,000 EURO in an interior refit, complete exterior paint, new teak decks throughout, Arneson Drive transmissions, gel coat, etc etc - she is in near perfect condition. Length O.A.: 25.07m/82’30’’ Width: 6.00m/19’8’’ Draft: 1.35 a 1.65m/4’5” a 5’5” Shipyard: Overmarine, Italy Year of construction: 2003 Max Speed: Circa 46 Kn C ruise Speed: Circa 41 Kn Fuel Tank capacity: 6,000 l Fuel consumption cruise/max: 600/650 litri/h Water Tank: 1,300 litri, watermaker @ 150lit/h Stazza Netto: 46 tons Engines: 2 x MTU 16V2000M91 - 2000 hp Transmission: Arneson Surface Drive ASD 15 Generators: 2 x Kohler 22kw Cabins: 3 – Max 7 Pax GUESTS 1 Cabina Armatoriale con letto Matrimoniale 1 Cabina Ospiti VIP con 2 beds 1 Cabina Ospiti con 3 letti singoli All cabins : Bagno in camera, Aria Condizionata, TV SAT, Telefono per comunicazioni interne. Crew: 2 in 1 cabin
- Mechanical & Engines
- 2 x MTU 16V2000 M91 2000 hp engines – 1471Kw (540 hrs) Arneson surface drive transmissions ASD 15B1 Lu Reduction Gears ZF mod. BW 2555 – with a reduction 2,333:1 Propeller – Arneson Surface Drive a surface propeller by ROLLA RS
- Novamarine Jet model RH350 jet tender with 175hp - Mercury
- Bussola Magnetica GPS + Plotter Eco + Speed Autopilot Radar Navtex VHF Passerella idraulica Climatizzatore TV LCD/DVD home theater, Internet Wi-Fi, SAT TV, entertainment system nel salone interno ed esterno CD/Radio and iPod dock, nel prendisole di prua.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.