- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
44 + 46ft 3rd Price Change!
Clean, seriously for sale - Great do it all layout!
Silverton's 442 Cockpit Motoryacht is a yacht with style, versatility, and represents the best value amoung her peers.
From water sports to socializing, the 442 allows plenty of room and amenities for almost any activity on the water.
Wide molded steps lead down from the Aft Deck to the wide open cockpit, by sliding the Master Stateroom door open, you can enjoy your own private balcony to watch the world go by.
Her unique transom includes a large storage area for cords, hoses, and dockside connections while the swim ladder and shower are perfectly located right next to the transom door.
- Vessel Overview
- Fantastic do it all live aboard. The Silverton 442 Cockpit Motor Yacht offers value, innovative style and a fabulous layout. Here you and your guest can enjoy a conversation on the aft deck, while the children swim, and lunch is served in the dinette opposite the galley. The flying bridge (only 3 steps from the aft deck) seats 8 or more so all can enjoy views of your favorite harbor. From water sports to socializing, the 442 allows plenty of room and great amenities. Wide molded steps lead down from the aft deck to the cockpit. In the morning, by sliding the Master Stateroom door open, you can have your own private balcony to watch the world go by. Recently upgraded, it's a great yacht the owners have spent entire summers aboard, a fantastic, do it all, live aboard. Silverton's 442 Cockpit Motoryacht is a yacht with style, versatility, and this one represents the best value in this market place.
- Compare Upgrades and Features
- New Canvas Isinglass & outside carpet New aft deck Hard Top Super Structure re-gelcoated Great aft deck Flying Bridge seats 8 Cockpit, great for diving, fishing, and easy tender boarding Extended swim platform Master aft VIP forward Sleeps on the dinette New deck and carpet, canvas, side enclosures (all the way around) Extended swim platform
- Salon features Interior package "D" upgrade. An L-shaped sofa with storage below, decorative pillows an ottoman/coffee table with a wood top and storage inside, custom made curtains and a built-in book shelf that will secure your favorite reading materials. The entertainment center is centrally located for easy viewing, bringing to you all the comforts of home. Beige carpet Leatherette sofa, Easy chair and ottoman RCA TV JVC VCR CD Player
- Two steps down, forward, the Dinette is a great place for dinner or breakfast with the family. The dinette table is constructed of a beautiful wood which easily converts to a sleeper that can accommodate 2 extra guests and the seats lift up and provide lots of storage underneath
- The galley is well equipped with cabinets giving you plenty of storage and a stylish corian countertop for easy clean up. U-Shaped Galley with Dinette opposite Norcold 2 door refrigerator with freezer (New 2005) Electric 4 burner stove Microwave/Convection oven Large sink Under counter coffee maker
- Master Stateroom
- The very comfortable aft owners 442's Master Stateroom features a wide double berth to give the maximum space to the stateroom as well as a terrific view through the sliding aft door leading out to the cockpit, like a bedroom suite with a balcony. Large cedar-lined hanging locker 3 drawer Chest of Drawers Vanity with mirror, 2 drawers and padded stool 2 large drawers under bed Plus additional storage underneath the mattress Enclosed book shelves over head of bed
- Master Head
- A large enclosed shower and plenty of counter space with underneath storage showcase the master head aboard the 442.
- Guest/VIP Stateroom Forward
- Your friends will love the forward private stateroom. This Guest VIP Stateroom with queen berth features an en-suite private bath/head with enclosed shower, twin cedar-lined hanging lockers with two large drawers under the bed with additional storage underneath the mattress. The head also serves as a day head
- Snorkeling, swimming, or just catching some sun is so easy from the cockpit of the 442. The cockpit is an excellent fishing area with rod holders in the gunnel. The unique transom includes a storage area for lines, fenders, hoses and dockside connections while the swim ladder and shower are handy by the transom door. The extended platform is a great place for swimming from and is where the tender is stored when cruising.
- Deck Equipment
- New (2011) Bimini Top New (2011) Canvas Bridge with Isinglass Enclosure (color: Dove Tweed) New (2011) Canvas Aft Deck with Isinglass Enclosure (Dove Tweed) New (2011) Canvas Instrument cover (Dove Tweed) New Exterior Carpet (Natural color) Aft deck bench seat, 2 wicker chairs and 2 coffee tables Icemaker,sink (New 2009) Rod storage overhead CD Changer (12 PAK) w/Helm Remote 10'8" AB dinghy (New 2007) 15 HP Yamaha (New 2005) Extended Swim Platform Shower on Swim Platform Bow pulpit with windlass (rebuilt 2011) Lewmar Delta anchor and chain with new anchor rode (New 2011) New aft deck hardtop and new masthead for electronics ($20,000)
- Aft helm Station with seating forward for 8, in total, so your friends can join you and enjoy the ride.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- (2005) Flatscreen with Northstar 6000i GPS, radar, Depth, speed (2005) Ray Marine wind speed and 2nd depth sounder (2005) Autopilot (2005) ICOM M127 VHF (2005) Furno Color depth sounder SCV582L (2005) Global Star TV antenna with one receiver box (2005) XM radio gives music and weather VHF antennas (2005) SAT Phone (Not in use) Stereo on FB with 10-CD changer Spotlight w/Remote
- 110V/22V AC 12/24V DC Shore power cords Battery Charger 8.0 KW Kohler Generator with 750 hours DC/AC Inverter XAMTREX Freedom Marine 30 (Rebuilt 2011)
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Watermaker S & K 14 gal per hour Oil Exchange System Custom installed Battery inverter so you can operate 110 volt items without generator plus 4 HD batteries 3 separate reverse cycle AC units give plenty of cold air for those warm days Jet heads Central Vacuum System