- 29 (M.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3406 C DITA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HANDEM is a fine example of the dedication to quality builds from Adik, a young, active and ambitious shipyard, born from the experience of FURTRANS, the successful ship operator company. Launched in 2003, she completed a refit in March of 2011.
Charter Handem to experience her full potential before purchase.
Completed survey under Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA)
DISPLACEMENT: 85 TONS
TYPE/CLASS: RINA/TURK LLOYD
KEEL TYPE: LONG RIG
- Build & Design
- Adik - Anadolu Shipyard finished building sailing yacht HANDEM in 2003 in Turkey. HANDEM accommodates 8 guests and 5 crew members. Naval architect T. Soyaslan and Anadolu Shipyard launched Handem in Istanbul in 2003. The sailing yacht main superstructure is made for the most part from composite. She has a width of 6.74 m or 22.1 feet and a reasonably deep draught of 3.96m (13ft).
- Deck Equipment
- TENDER AND SPORT EQUIPMENT: BOSTON WHALER DINGHY 40 HP 3,50 MT JOKER 9,9 HP 3,15 MT LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT: BOSCH WASHING MACHINE & DRYER GALLEY EQUIPMENT: BOSCH STOVE & OVEN, MICROWAVE, REFRIGERATOR, DEEP FREEZER, ICE MAKER, WINE CELLAR, COMBO ICE MAK-REFR SAFETY EQUIPMENT: LIFE RAFT PLASTIMO ORC 2*8 LIFE JACKETS PLASTIMO (14) LIFE BUOY PLASTIMO (6) FIRE EXTINGUISHER GLORIA 4*15 KG + 6*2 KG CO2 SYSTEM GLORIA RIGGING: MASTS & SPARS 26 MT &24 MT ALUMINIUM STANDING RINGING ST STEEL 1*19 SAILS DACRON 4 TOTAL 450 M2 + GENEKER 5 WINCHS ANTAL 2* ELECTICS + 11 MANUAL FURLER BAMAR (ARTE) 4 ELECTRIC Area of sail: 500 meters squared AUXILIARY SERVICES: ANTI FIRE PUMPS GIANNESCHI 2 PCS (24 V-220 V) DECK EQUIPMENT: ANCHOR 2*150 KG S/S, CHAIN 14 MM WINDLASS DATA HYDROLIC GANGWAY OPACMARE HYDROLIC DECK CHAIRS & TABLE HATCHES TEAK DECK
- Refit March 2011
- Refit in March 2011: upd ated flooring, deck (where required), refurbished the mast and sails. The yacht is in excellent condition.
- Engines, Electrical & Fuel Systems
- The Caterpillar 3406C engine is driven by a single screw propeller - 540 horse power (or 397 kilowatts) GEAR BOX TWIN DISC MG 514-C 3/1 REDUCTION SPEED: 12 NT CONSUMPTION 50LT/1600TMN STEERING DATA HYDRAULIC BOW TRUSTER RODRIGUEZ 50 HP HYDRAULIC WATER MAKER IDROMAR 130 LT/HR BATTERIES GENERATORS ONAN 2*24 KW INVERTER VICTRON 4500 W TRAFO 45 KVA (380-220 V) NAVIGATION SYSTEM (DUAL SYSTEM) COMPASS PLASTIMO RADAR SIMRAD 24 NM W RANDOM ANTENNA ECOSOUNDER SIMRAD AUTOPILOT ROBERTSON AP 20 CHART PLOTTER SIMRAD VHF SIMRAD BILGE PUMPS GIANNESCHI 2 PCS (24 V-220 V) FRESH WATER PUMPS GIANNESCHI 2 PCS (24 V-220 V) TOILET SYSTEM HEAD HUNTER AIR CONDITIONING AQUA AIR (TOTAL 95,000 BTU) + TANK GAUGE VEMA TELEPHONE SWITCHBOX KAREL MS 48 BOILER SANGUINETTI 120 LT ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT HI-FI MUSIC SET BOSE LIFE STYL 50 TV 54 SONY + 2 SONY 29 DECODER 3 SAT ANTENNA SEA TEL Equipment: in accordance with a yacht of VIP class
- ACCOMMODATIONS FOR 8 GUESTS GUEST CABINS - 4 DBL & EN SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR 5 CREW CREW QUARTERS - 2 SGL & EN SUITE CAPTAIN QUARTER - 1 SGL & EN SUITE
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.