- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Tiara’s 3900 is a blue water fishing machine with state-of-the-art-technology and cutting edge design. At just under 40 feet this convertible will be the smallest model in Tiara’s convertible series, which has been expanding over the last few years. This sweetheart is loaded and ready for her new owner to enjoy many years of fishing and cruising with friends and family. She is in like new condition and has many additions as well.
Notorious for their excellent quality and sea keeping abilities Tiara is at the top of their game. You cannot go wrong owning a boat in the Tiara line and this is the nicest 3900 Tiara on the market. Don't miss out.
Rupp 30' outriggers
Teak and Holly Cabin Sole
11.5K Onan genset
Freezer for Bait Prep Center
Blue Water Fighting Chair and Table
Extended Canvas Top
Security Cameras x 4 + dvr recorder
- On the transom, you will find a heavy-duty transom door that provides immediate access to the water, since there is no swim platform to interfere with fishing lines. A hot and cold transom shower is also found in the doorway. The port side of the cockpit gives you access to the “Cable Master” system, which with the flip of a switch allows you to automatically release or pull in your heavy shore power cords. There is also a large lockable rod locker for you to store your favorite reel. Tiara has done a good job of utilizing all of the cockpit space by giving you a large livewell, and storage large enough for your fenders and lines right under your feet. The spacious cockpit is also home to an oversized baitwell with a gas assisted shock, bait prep center complete with a cutting board and cold water washdown and a 3-drawer tackle compartment. If the three drawers are not enough storage for your favorite lures, then the removable and lockable 7-drawer tackle boxes on the starboard side of the cockpit should get the job done. All of these items are part of the Tiara Tournament Series Fishing Package.
- Walking through the easy to use salon door you immediately notice the L-shaped dinette on the starboard side. Adjacent to the four person dinette, is a high back L-shaped lounge to relax on after dinner or to watch a movie on the 26-inch flat screen TV located just above the dinette. If you need extra sleeping quarters, then the lounge easily converts into an overnight area for two. The optional large window in the forward wall of the salon lets plenty of natural light in for added comfort. This window is not commonly found on convertible boats and is as thick as the hull of the boat, so there is no worry about leaks or breaking.
- The galley is well equipped for your overnight stays. The stainless steel sink with spray nozzle makes clean up a snap, while the two-burner electric stove makes whipping up your favorite meal a snap. Storing your fresh fruits and vegetables is easy in the Novakool refrigerator and freezer. On the opposite wall you will find the microwave and plenty of storage.
- Master Stateroom
- The inviting master stateroom is located forward and features a queen sized berth, flat screen TV, cedar-lined closet, and abundant overhead storage that will make you feel right at home. There is plenty of storage for your overnight gear under the berth, which flips up with the help of two gas assisted shocks. The ensuite head can be easily accessed from master stateroom. The rounded shower door gives you plenty of room, and there is also a large vanity with mirror and stainless steel sink with Vacflush toilet.
- Guest Stateroom
- The large double bunk beds will give your fishing buddies a good night sleep when aboard. The closet is large enough for them to store their belongings for the trip, or it can be used as a rod storage locker with the wall clips and rod holder cut outs in the floor.
- Accessing the bridge can be done easily with the ergonomically designed ladder in which the steps are like stairs with a stainless steel grab rail. This is definitely not your typical ladder that is found on most convertibles. Once top side, you immediately notice the clean looking, yet sophisticated helm. The well laid out helm has Volvo engine monitors, instead of analog gauges. In front of the deep dish stainless steel steering wheel with turning knob you will find the gas gauge, rudder indicator, battery and oil pressure gauges laid out in a beautiful jewel case. The split shifter / electronic throttles can be found on either side of the steering wheel. Each side controls an engine, but hit the synchronizing button and one shifter will control each function. This is a great feature when you are cruising to your favorite fishing reef. Sea Key system controls, rocker switches and A/C controls can be found underneath a fiberglass lid with a gas assisted shock on the starboard side of the helm. Immediately to the port side, you have access to the ignition switches and autopilot under a top mounted fiberglass lid. The Clarion ready satellite CD player, Volvo ignition system, breakers and a 110 volt plug can be found flush mounted under another fiberglass door on the port side of the helm. The dual pedestal seats with movable footpads and armrests allow the captain and their companion to navigate in comfort, while the bench seat in front of the helm gives your guests plenty of rooms to stretch out and enjoy the cruise. Directly behind the captain’s chairs are five easy to access rocket launchers, which are also part of the Tiara Tournament Series Fishing Package.
- Accessing the engine room is easy through a cockpit door. Once here you’ll find that it is well lit and very clean due to the white gelcoat. You will also notice that the wiring is neatly tied and labeled for ease of service. The main breaker panel is located in the doorway for easy access. Cummins QSC 1080hp with appx 695hours Engine Fresh Water Cooling 2 Racor fuel filters/water seperators 2 Raw water intake strainers Oil Change system Water cooled/dripless shaft logs FE-241 Automatic Fire Extinguisher system in engine room Composite Fuel Tank
- 240volt /50 amp 65' Shore power cord w/Glendenning cable master Onan 11.5 KW Generator with appx 1547 hours Cable TV & Phone outlet w/dockside cord 12v two bank Battery system 3 Engine Batteries 4 House Batteries Battery Parallel System Victron Battery Charger
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Everything about the athletic, seaworthy Tiara Convertible is dedicated to fishability. The modified deep-V hull design and distinctive sheer line carve seas cleanly for performance and control. Wide-open, well-equipped cockpits keep all your bait, tackle and gear close at hand - and low freeboard gets you close to the action. Below deck, fishability meets livability. Living quarters are comfortable, functional and beautiful - with plenty of room to store gear. Engine rooms are well thought out for easy maintenance. At the helm, single-minded instrumentation, expansive sightlines and spreader lights make it easy to back down on a tournament winner or dock stern-to with your catch.
- Factory tests produced a top end speed of 39.5 mph on placid Lake Michigan and cruised most economically around 2000 rpm, while traveling at 28 mph. At this speed you can expect to get a full tank range of around 387 miles. These tests are approximations and variable due to weather and ocean conditions.
- An outstanding example of Tiara's unique style and special attention to detail. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own this like new 3900 Convertible! This Tiara has been maintained by an experienced yachtsman and is in TURN KEY condition. If you are in the market for a very well maintianed and reliable Tiara Covertible, THIS IS A MUST SEE! She is easy to show 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Tiara's unique style and special attention to detail. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own this like new 3900 Convertible! This Tiara has been maintained by an experienced yachtsman and is in TURN KEY condition. If you are in the market for a new condition sportfish, THIS IS A MUST SEE! She is easy to show 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org