MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED! OWNER SAYS SELL NOW!
This is without a doubt the nicest example of a DK 46 available. First Light underwent a complete exterior re-fit in 2009 and has since been continually updated and professionally maintained. She is a true dual purpose yacht with the emphasis on being a thoroughbred racer and sports two interior configurations: 1- wood floor boards and beautiful salon table for cruising 2- just remove the table and replace the floor with light weight composite boards for racing. VERY MOTIVATED SELLER!!!
- This is without a doubt the nicest example of a DK 46 available. First Light underwent a complete exterior re-fit in 2009 and has since been continually updated and professionally maintained. She is a true dual purpose yacht with the emphasis on being a thoroughbred racer. She sports two interior configurations. Wood floor boards and beautiful salon table for cruising; and just remove the table and replace the floor with light weight composite boards for racing. Down below, First Light Features a three Cabin, one head layout. From the companionway forward, the Nav station is located to Starboard. With recent electronic upgrades which include a B&G 3000H with auto pilot in 2010 integrated to a GPS and tactical software through a Leviathan Computer. To port is a hanging locker. Moving forward, a large galley with refrigeration, 2-burner stove with oven cooker, and double sink. Storage cabinets and drawers are located both above and below the counter. Across from the galley is a curved settee with storage and shelves above. The head is located to port which features a carbon fiber sink. There are two identical cabins located aft, one port and one starboard. Double birth, hanging locker, and shelf space in each. Both cabins are also equipped with an easily removable pipe birth with cushion. Forward cabin features a V-birth with lots of storage All of the upholstery in the salon and forward cabin were updated in 2009 with Sunbrella furniture fabric for durability, while using Ultra Suede in the aft cabins for superior comfort.
- Shots of interior are with racing floor boards and without salon table.
- ON DECK
- First Light has twin carbon fiber wheels with custom made carbon grab rails. The grab rails have carbon navigation pods with the GPS to starboard and the portable PC repeater to port. All of the navigation and electronics are at your finger tips. No need to go below. The cockpit is set up with seating for six in a large race inspired design. The mainsheet is trimmed from a winch on each side, just forward of the helm. All the halyards are lead aft to cabin top mounted winches. First Light has two downwind configurations. She is currently optimized for IRC with a fixed bow prod and standard extended length pole to match JC. She is also capable of being set up with a retractable sprit. She has two head stays, one Carbo Foil for racing and a Harken roller furler for solo racing and cruising.
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- *B&G H-3000 - New 2010 3 GFD Controls/readout with Pilot 4 20/20 displays *Leviathan Marine Computer with tactical software 2010 Cordless Keyboard *Furuno Navnet 3D GPS with Radar 2009 MFD 8 in the cockpit / Custom carbon pedestal display 2010 MFD 12 in the Nav Station 2009 *Sat Phone- Thrane 2009 *Radar and Sat phone dome are mounted to a custom Carbon post Removed Easily for inshore racing 2009 *Panasonic touchbook cordless repeater / Custom carbon pedestal mount 2010 *Alpine IDA x100m Stereo 2010 JL Audio amp. 2010 JL Audio Speakers 2 down below, 4 in cockpit 2010 *Master Volt Battery Monitor BTM-3 2010 *Victron Phoenix 12v 50 amp charger *2 Ritchie Bulkhead Compasses *LED Navigation Lights *3 AGM Batteries / new 2010 *1 starting battery
- *Winches 2 Harken 45st with speed ring / Secondary 2 Harken 48st / Mainsheet 2 Harken 530 3 speed top cleat / Primary *Winch Handles 4 Harken 10" double 2 Harken 8" speed ball / Mainsheet *Blue Line Bags 3 varieties, six total *Blocks / on deck 2 Har 75 deck blocks 2 Har 75 Side Mount 2 Har 75 Fiddle Block Harken adjustable Jib Lead Pullers Tweaker blocks *Rope Clutches 5 Spinlock XX0812 2009 6 Spinlock XCS cam0812 2009 *Hydraulics / Backstay, Vang, Outhaul Harken Backstay Adjuster and Vang Panic Release Buttons / New *2 Headstays Harken Roller Furl Unit 2 / with rod new 2010 Harken Carbo Foil with rod new 2009 *2 Custom Carbon Pedestal handrails w/ instrument pod New *Cockpit shower in custom carbon recess 2009 *Rod Rigging and composite backstay replaced 2010 *Enerpac mast jack
- Main racing Carbon, UK Matrix / One Regatta #3 Jib Carbon, UK Matrix /One Regatta AP Jib Roller Furl Carbon, UK Matrix taff / Near New Fractional A5 Spinnaker / UK / New Main offshore racing Carbon - North 3dl / 2009 2 S Spinnaker -North / 2009 4 S Spinnaker -North / 2009 Code 0, North1 A, North 2 A, North 3 A, North 4 A, North 1 A Sprit, North 2 A Sprit, North 4 A Sprit, North Code 1 Lt Jib, North Code 2 Med jib, North Code 3 Heavy Jib, North Code 4 Heavy Jib, North Jib Top, North Main Inshore, North Main Dacron Storm Jib / Tri
- Mast, Boom, Spin pole / Carbon Fiber / New Clear Coat Standing Rigging New Future Fibers Backstay New Spinnaker sheets New Spinnaker guys New Jib Sheets / 2 sets Mainsheet / German style New Traveler New Jib lead pullers Tweaker lines 2:1 Tack line 1:1 Tack line 2:1 new 2 x Mast Head Spinnaker Halyards New Jib Halyard New Fractional spinnaker halyard Topping lift New Outhaul cordage New Jib inhauler cunningham
- ACR Global Fix Pro EPIRB Mom 8 Lifesling Throwable / self inflating 16 CG approved life jackets Brass Bell Re-chargeable air horn 3 Fire extinguishers Spare set of stanchions Fortress Anchor with chain x 2 Rig Removal Kit Bilge Pumps / 2 manual, 1 electric Jack Lines
- Yanmar 56hp 4JH3CE1 diesel engine and sail drive unit 2 blade geared folding prop Clarifier for hot water supply 150 liter custom diesel tank Fuel filter, water separator Exhaust with muffler and water trap Recessed Morse-type single lever engine control Engine panel below decks Diesel filler on deck
- Two 150 liter fresh water bladders Pressurized hot and cold water system Refrigeration Plastimo Neptune 2000 cooktop and range Galley sink Carbon hand basin in head Two manual bilge pumps to ORC standards 12v bilge pump Jabsco Marine toilet Flush seacocks on all through-hull openings below waterline Fresh water fill on deck Cockpit shower in custom carbon recess
- Carbon rudder stock and composite blade Twin lightweight wheels on composite pedestals Lightweight quadrant Steering cables 2010 High performance rudder bearings Alloy emergency tiller
- SHIPPING ACCESSORIES
- All shipping components were custom designed and built in 2009 Cradle with ‘keel on and keel off’ positions Keel cradle with clam shell (Designed to be left on the keel when removing or installing) 2x Padded aluminum boom stands 4x Aluminum gunwale protectors Heavy duty Mast and Boom Bags / full length Rudder bag / padded
- CANVAS / UPHOLSTERY
- Sail cover fitted / racing main Sail cover fitted / offshore and cruising main Deck covers / port, starboard and aft boarding, cockpit floor Instrument covers New interior All interior upholstery was updated in 2009 Sunbrella interior fabric for main salon and forward cabin Ultra Suede throughout aft cabins. Cockpit cushions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Matt Baldwin Denison Yacht Sales C: (203) 216 - 6150 firstname.lastname@example.org