This well-maintained and beautifully appointed Hunter 49 is loaded and easy to see on Long Island.
- Mariner package
- Bow thruster
- Electric winches
- Ice maker
- Flatscreen TVs
- Leather interior
- 4 ice boxes
- Integrated navigation system
- Solar panel (150 watt)
- A luxurious passagemaker with a versatile floor plan for total extended offshore cruising, the Hunter 49 offers a complete range of live aboard accommodations and outstanding entertainment features.With an overall length of 49 feet 11 inches , plus a 14 feet 5 inch beam and 6 feet 9 inches of salon headroom, the Hunter 49 is a BIG boat with impressive interior volume. Driving the Hunter 49's new hull is a specially engineered sail plan that achieves maximum efficiency while maintaining the Hunter trademark of single-handed sail-ability, which is a great feature for a boat of this size. Components aboard the Hunter 49 include Hunter's famous mainsheet traveler arch, backstayless B & R rig, a battened full roach main sail, and two headsail options: single self-tacking jib or self-tacking staysail with overlapping jib. A dual-ended mainsheet allows adjustments from both the cockpit and companionway, and all sheets and halyards end at the cockpit.
- Ice maker Flatscreen TVs Leather interior 4 ice boxes Integrated navigation system Electric winches Bow thruster Solar Panel (150 watt) Mariners Package: Engine & Alternator Upgrade In Mast Furling w/Vertical Battens Inverter w/Link 1000 Electric Winch Upgrade Quiet Flush Heads Cockpit Stereo Fridge & Freezer Bose Life Style 28 Upgrade Oceanair Shades Memory Foam Mattresses Bow Thruster
- Sail Area
- I : 54.58 ft J : 16.50 ft P : 50.58 ft E : 21.83 ft Working Sail Area : 1277.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Fin Ballast: 11216 lb Max Draft: 7.00 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.