- 105 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If your dream is to own a very mechanically and structurally sound ocean going yacht with enormous living spaces, this is your next acquisition. Now is the perfect time to purchase this structurally sound yacht and pick out the color scheme and fabrics to customize her to your taste. With one of the largest main salons of any manufacturer in her size, "Trotter" is an extraordinary platform for private entertaining or charter. Accommodations for 10 in the owner's party and crew accommodations for up to 4. She features a spacious aft deck, main salon, on deck powder room, galley and excellent outdoor areas on the flybridge and on the forward deck. Easily transform this rare Motor Yacht into a showpiece! Don't miss this amazing opportunity to purchase this rare factory 98' Broward. Priced to sell, modify her to meet your taste at a fraction of the cost! Call to schedule an appointment today.
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER!!
2010 SURVEY AVAILABLE!!
ONE OF A KIND YACHT BUILT IN ARGENTINA!!
5 STATEROOM LAYOUT!!
STRONG STEEL HULL!!
LOW HOURS ON MAIN ENGINES!!
- Key Features To Consider
- KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER!! 2010 SURVEY AVAILABLE!! MOTIVATED SELLER!! ONE OF A KIND YACHT BUILT IN ARGENTINA!! 5 STATEROOM LAYOUT!! STRONG STEEL HULL!! LOW HOURS ON MAIN ENGINES!!
- Yacht Particulars
- Builder: Astillero Jorge R. Chediek Year: 1991 Naval Architect: J Mazzai Hull: steel Superstructure: Aluminum LOA: 31.8 m (104.3') Draft: 2.41 m (7.9') Beam: 7 m (22') Guests: 10 Crew: 4 Country Built: Tigre, Argentina Yacht Class: Motor Yacht Flag: Malta
- Vessel Walk Through
- An extremely unique motor yacht built in Argentina. Very spacious outside areas and a 5 stateroom interior layout. Nicely outfitted with teak joinery throughout. A large salon is accessed via a door from the aft deck. Inside is plenty of seating for guests on a couch to port and starboard sides. A full entertainment system has also been installed that includes a 43" plasma TV. All guest staterooms located on the lower deck with the Master and VIP aft. Both equipped with jacuuzi tubs. The two guest twin staterooms are just forward on either side of the companion way and another guest stateroom all the way forward with over/under berths. The galley is located on the main deck forward of the salon. Completely equipped with everything necessary to provide all the comforts of home while onboard. Crew cabins forward that comfortably accomodate 4.
- Satin Varnished Teak Teak and Holly Sole Marble floors in the Master and VIP Flat Screen TV's throughout Stereo in each cabin
- GE Full Refrigerator Kenyon Stove with 4 burners Two Emerson Microwave Ovens Double Stainless Steel Sink Plenty of Storage for extended voyages
- Two Icom VHF's one M127,M 700pro and one in galley M 302 Three radars Furuno 21", 12" and 10" Furuno Navigator GPS G700f Explorer MK II GPS Autohelm Furuno FAP-30 Compass Seatrel
- Engine Room & Electrical Equipment
- MTU 1375hp 16V with appx 720 hours SMOH in 2009 ZF gears Perkins 50kw Generators with appx 1200 hours SMOH Water maker 65 gpd 100amp shore cord 24v DC system - two banks of four batteries Engine Room Ventilation Two Fuel Transfer Pumps Pro-Mariner Corrosion Controler
- Two Davits on boat deck Two Electric Windlass's on the foredeck Teak exterior decks Two Anchors with 200' of chain.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNTITY TO BUY A CUSTOM YACHT MADE IN ARGENTINA!! Motoryacht "Trotter" was built with very unique styling and special attention to detail. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to buy this strong steel 105' motoryacht at a great price! If you are in the market for a spacious, unique flybridge motor yacht, THIS IS A MUST SEE! She is easy to show 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org