* SEE VIRTUAL TOURS OF EACH ROOM INSIDE & OUT *
visit our multimedia presentation of this vessel by clicking the link below.
Please contact Alex Clarke to make an appointment!
Office: (954) 763-3971
Cell: (203) 722-3047
- Virtual Tours
- For FULL VIRTUAL TOURS of each room inside & out see our multimedia page at yacht360tours.com/broward by clicking the "External Links" button below.
- Preliminary Specifications
- This Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. ENGINE & GENERATOR HOURS NOTED ON THIS LISTING ARE APPROXIMATE AND AS OF 5/24/07. NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Over the past year and 1/2, "Picasso" has been completely updated and refurbished. From a complete Awlgrip paint job (waterline up), to an entirely new custom interior. "Picasso" is without a doubt, the most elegant customized 92' Broward afloat today. The flybridge has a spacious U-Shaped lounge and a helm bench seat forward. Aft of the bench seat is a wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker and Jennair grill. There is also a custom folding radar arch and ladder leading down to the aft deck. The aft deck features an outdoor dining area with table, chairs, L-Shaped seating and a small freezer. There are wide steps leading to the swim platform which has bench seats with storage underneath. The aft bulkhead has expansive windows with a large door leading into the spacious, full-width main salon. The salon is delightfully appointed in a relaxed tropical theme complete with a full wet bar, icemaker and a complete entertainment center. The separate dining area (in same decor) seats eight. Forward is the country kitchen which features a large L-Shaped dinette with comfortable seating for eight. The brilliantly decorated full-width master stateroom is located amidships and has a centerline king sized bed. There are large opening portholes port and starboard, an entertainment center, walk-in closet with concealed safe, gun locker and built-in work station. This stateroom includes a TV/VCR interfaced with Maptec, engine room camera, VHF and depth and radar alarms. The ensuite his & her heads have marble countertops and are separated by a large tub with shower. Aft, to port is the VIP stateroom which features a queen sized bed and ensuite head with shower. This stateroom includes an entertainment center with TV/VCR and DVD fully interfaced and a separate stereo system. Opposite to starboard is a guest stateroom with twin lower berths and a pullman berth. The guest stateroom includes an ensuite head with shower. This stateroom features an entertainment center with TV/VCR interfaced with Maptec and engine room cameras. In the stateroom foyer area is the linen closet and full sized stacked washer/dryer. Forward is the crew quarters with an escape hatch and stacking washer/dryer. All the way forward are V-berths followed by the crew head to port and another crew cabin with double berth. The Captain's cabin is opposite alos with a double berth and desk. This cabin is also equipped with a telephone system, VHF, bilge alarm, depth alarm, TV/VCR and gun locker with safe. At the end of the passageway is the door to the engine room. NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENCE IN US WATERS
- GALLEY RECENT UPDATES: All new marble flooring and carpet, new area lighting and chandeliers, new window treatments (stainless), electric drawer locking system, new stainless sink, on deamnd hot and cold water, new double drawer dishwasher, new Gagenau grill, Gagenau oven and microwave systems, Subzero refrigerator freezer drawer system, new electric lighting controls, 2 additional inches of sound proofing in galley flooring, new wall treatments, new headliners, new stainless and high gloss cabinetry, new Knotty Brazilian Alder Wood, new lighted pantry, new touch light storage and working space lighting, new plumbing fixtures, new garbage disposal, new trash compactor, new Gagenau cooktops with overboard venting, Fisher Pykel refrigerator and freezer, Quartz countertops, Quartz handrails, additional 36,000 BTU supplemental AC in galley. KitchenAid Stainless Steel Dishwasher - New 2001 Kitchen Aid Instant Hot Water - New 2004 KitchenAid Stainless Steel Trash Compactor - New 2001 Kenmore Stainless Steel Garbage Disposal Culligan Water Filtration System Toaster Oven Frigidaire Galley Professional Series Stainless Steel Stove with Oven Frigidaire Galley Professional Series Stainless Steel Microwave GE Profile Side-by-Side Refirgerator/Freezer Sub-Zero Stainless Steel Under Counter Beverage Refrigerator Coffeemaker Sony 13" Color TV
- Kenmore Stacked Washer/Dryer (Owners) - New 2001 Kenmore Stacked Washer/Dryer (Crew)
- SALON RECENT UPDATES: New headliners, new AC air handler, new AC (wood grills), all new cabinetry with Birdseye maple and Inlays, dining table bases and server Peruvian Llama with Frosted Glass Inserts, walls feature solid wood columns (Alder) and Bookmatched Paneling, HD Direct TV, Sonos Music System with Logitec 1000 remote control throughout boat, new 24 bottle wine cooler, all windows in entire boat were removed and replaced with new glass and retreated, all salon lighting remote control operated or wall switch dimmer, new halogen lighting, new chandelier and wall sconces Anstrion Swarski on Shoenbok chandeliers, new marble countertops,m forward bulkhead Birdseye Maple with Knotty Brazillian Ebony inserts, high/low flat screen TV 45" Sharp Aquos LCD, new VAIO Media Center 500 movies on demand, new carpet, new couch with storage underneath, new silk curtains, UV window tinting in main salon, new chandelier and recessed ceiling of Alder and Birdseye Maple insert, all new furniture throughout. Complete Entertainment Center Relaxing Tropical Theme Interior Separate Dining Area in Same Decor Full Wet Bar Icemaker
- Master Stateroom
- MASTER STATEROOM RECENT UPDATES: New cabinetry Alder with Birdseye Maple and Ebony inlay, new AC controls, Lalic glass panels back lit or side lit, bookmatched walls - Knotty Brazilian Alder, new Onyx countertops, new rope lighting,surround sound system, new 42" LCD TV Vizio, new accent lighting, Catalupi reading lights, all new soft goods, new custom mattress, new Logitec and Sonos for music and movies. Centerline King Sized Bed Entertainment Center TV/VCR Large Opening Portholes (Port & Starboard) Walk-in Closet with Concealed Safe Gun Locker Built-In Work Station
- Master Ensuite Head
- MASTER JACK & JILL HEAD RECENT UPDATES: Onyx countertops, Onyx bowl sink, gold and crystal fixtures throughout master head and shower, new separate AC systems in master head, Roman Mosaic Onyx tile wall treatment and backsplash, Marble flooring, new Birdseye Maple cabinets, cedar lined closets, new carpet, new dimmer switches for all lighting. His & Hers Baths Marble Countertops Shower Large Bathtub
- Port Guest Stateroom
- PORT GUEST STATEROOM - RECENT UPDATES: New marble countertops, new cabinetry with Birdseye and Ebony inlay, new I-Pod docking station, new PBX phone, new glass in portlights, new Catalupi reading lights, new solid wood shated, new wall treatment, new headliner, new Halogen remote lighting, new AC control, new mattress custom, new blackout socks for portlights, new 26" LCD flatscreen TV, new magnetic door stops. REBUILT GUEST HEAD: New fixtures, new cabinetry
- Rebuilt Guest Head
- new fixtures, new cabinetry
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM - RECENT UPDATES: new marble countertops, new cabinetry with Birdseye and Ebony inlay, new I-Pod docking station, new PBX phone, new glass in portlights, new Catalupi reading lights, new solid wood shated, new wall treatment, new headliner, new halogen remote lighting, new AC control, new mattresses custom, new blackout socks for portlights, new 26" LCD flatscreen TV, new magnetic door stops.
- Crew Quarters
- CREW QUARTERS - RECENT UPDATES: All new cabinetry, new formica, self closing drawers, new mattresses, all new fabrics and wall coverings, engine and tank electronic monitoring system in crew quarters, new safe in captain's cabin, new entertainment system, flat screen TV, I-Pod docking stations, new headliners, new VHF, lighting DC & AC, new carpet, heads refurbished, cell phones with full PBX, new stair lighting. Forward V-Berths Crew Cabin with Double Berths Crew Head to Port Escape Hatch Door to Engine Room
- Captain's Cabin
- Double Berth VHF Bilge Alarm Gun Locker with Safe Desk Telephone System Depth Alarm TV/VCR
- Custom Folding Radar Arch Ladder Leading Down to Aft Deck U-Shaped Lounge Seating Helm Bench Seat Jennair Grill Refrigerator Icemaker Wet Bar
- Aft Deck
- AFT DECK - RECENT UPDATES: new inlay teak table, new cushions and cushion covers, new sun deck lighting, new teak chairs, new staircase to boat deck, new aft deck lighting. L-Shaped Seating Dining Area with Table & Chairs Bench Seats with Storage Wide Steps Swim Platform Small Freezer
- Robertsono AP-9 Dual Station Laser Plot Autopilot with Repeater SEA SSB Radio with High Seas Direct, REpeater on Flybridge KVH Satellite Television Digicourse Electronic Compass with Repeater and Simrad Plotter Differential Northstar GPS with Differential 2 x 72 Mile Furuno Radars with Plotters 4 x Shipmate VHF Radios 2 x Depthsounders with Flybridge Repeater Danforth Constellation Compass Laser Plotter
- 2 x 35 KW Northern Lights Generators; Hours: 8256 Starboard, 7853 Port 2 Transformers 2 Voltage Regulators
- Deck & Hull
- TOP DECK - RECENT UPDATES: All flybridge instrumentation new radars, new engine monitors, new autopilot and new navigation, new exterior entertainment lighting, 2 new searchlights and refurbished existing searchlight, 2 inferred PTZ long Range remote cameras on mast, new overflow freezer, new loud hailer system, new raised LED letter nameboards, new speakers and entertainment system CD/FM (Sonos System), new 15000 Vespas Scooter with Stainless Chalks, new passerelle Marquipt manuel, new Venturi windshield, new hydraulically operated sunpad, all new exterior cushions and cover, new mast, all new running lights, new towing light and control switch, dinghy chalk alarm (in case dinghy shifts), new batteries for electronics, new ships hands free PBX, new refrigerator and icemaker, new fixtures on sinks, dinghy completely refurbished - Honda 4-Strok Outboard Motor, both davits completely rebuilt by Marquipt with new control heads with davit extension on port side, new bimini top. Jennair Grill 2 Marquipt 1500 # Davits DBC 10 Person Life Raft with EPIRB
- Mechanical Equipment
- Village Marine 1200 GPD Watermaker with Supply Manifold 2 Station Hydraulic Windlass with Hydraulic Grand Tackle 2 x Glendenning Engine Synchronizers 35 HP Bow Thruster with Power Take Off on Port Generator Fire Alarm and Automatic Fire System Naiad Stabilizers Alfa Lava Centrifuge Kobelt Air Controls 2 x 5 Ton Marine Air Chilled Water Air Conditioning System ZP Transmission
- STARBOARD COMPANIONWAY RECENT UPDATES: new marble and Mother-of-Pearl flooring in companionway, new AC controls, electric door locking, solid Alder Birdseye Maple with inlays (companionway door), new Knotty Brazilian Alder wall treatment with inlays, new wet bar with Lalique fixtures, Lapis countertops and backsplash. PORT COMPANIONWAY RECENT UPDATES: new day head with Lalique fixtures, marble countertops, marble and abolony flooring, Moter-of-Pearl wall coverings, Birdseye Maple with Knotty Brazilian Alder accents, all light switches electric on dimmers, new Knotty Brazilian Alder wall treatment with inlays, new AC controls, all new cabinetry, new marble and Mother-of-Pearl flooring in companionway.
- STAIRWELL/COMPANIONWAY - RECENT UPDATES: handmade vinylized wallpaper, new step lights and carpet, new lighting, new wall treatments, marble handrails, new headliner, new carpet, new doors - Alder Wood, new water, fire & smoke alarm system throughout boat.
- WHEELHOUSE RECENT UPDATES: New teak and holly flooring, new instrument consoles with retractable glass, new teak (contemporary) wheel, new headliner, new night lighting, full glass bridge/cockpit, new Ostrich seats and console, new Knotty Brazilian Alder cabinetry with wall treatments, rebuilt NAID stabilizers, 2 new ACR remote control panels, 2 new VHF all-in-one remotes handheld, new accessory controls,camera system - 9 cameras, Nobletec/Jeppesson system, 5 ships computers, V-Cool window treatments in Wheelhouse, 2 WIFI for network - 2nd network high security fed through satellite, inside and outside temperature monitor system, Xantex inverter, Capac monitor for hull electrolysis, remote start/stop for watermaker, AIS system for GPS, wireless remote keyboard/mouse for all navigation systems, HD all-in-one color printer/fax, new easy access relay panels and wire races, rebuilt bow thruster, factory refurbished Robertson AP9 autopilot, new AC Controls, new alternate engine genset backup VDO gauges, Kranco Video Switching - all video sources, 2 new GPS, Syrens Long Range WIFI system, 9 camera security system, complete electronics - engine, genset, tank alarm monitor system, complete stand alone and/or integrated Raymarine Wind, Temperature, speed, depth, radar, remote input plug for ships computers, B-Gan for at-sea internet and phone, integrated portable sat phone.
- Engine Room
- NEW UPDATES TO ENGINE ROOM: New or Refurbished pumps throughout AC, upgraded AC chillers, cylinder kits done on engines all engines and genset certified to factory tollerances by RPM Diesel, repaint all surfaces, all new hoses, complete painting of engine room, 3 inferred cameras PTZ, upgraded watermaker to 1800 GPD with remote start/stop, all new engine sensors - engine, genset and tank. FUEL BURN: 13 kts Fuel 45 GPH full load, 10 kts Fuel 30 GPH full load Water Sports 15' Novurania MX450 with 90 HP Honda 4-Stroke
- Recent Updates
- GENERAL RECENT UPDATES 2008: New Sound Down throughout boat in walls and flooring, all new electric recepticals and wiring, entire boat painted from waterline up with Awl Grip 2000 Matterhorn White, Cat 5 Cabling throughout boat. Rebuilt Watermaker (7/2005) New Ships Computer with NobleTech Admiral Software (7/2005) Flybridge: New Plexi Windshield (9/2005) 2 New Freezers on Flybridge (9/2005) New SSB Antenna (9/2005) 2 New Chilled Water Circulating Pumps (9/2005) Completely reconditioned 17' Novarania Tender (9/2005) New VHF Antenna (9/2005) New 6' Antenna Extension for Weather Fax (9/2005) Reconditioned Props (12/2005) New Hot Water Circulating Pump (1/2006) New Freshwater Pump (1/2006) New 17" Flatscreen TV in VIP Stateroom New 14" TV with DVD in Guest Stateroom 2 New 14" TVs in Crew Quarters
- Exclusions to include but are not limited to owner's personal effects. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at time of sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Last Revised: May 10, 2011 This listing may be centrally listed with another broker, and is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients. It is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
- VIRTUAL TOURS at www.yacht360tours.com/broward