- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Riviera, known for their high quality construction, and seamless transition from family cruising to serious fishing. This particular boat has everything you need to cruise comfortably and stay for a while. When you are aboard you'll notice the quality in fit and finish and a bigger boat feeling you get from a well planned layout. You would have a hard time finding a better boat in its category. She has the upgraded 660 CAT engines among many other factory upgrades. The owner is motivated to sell so bring your offers!
- Aft is the huge cockpit area which will host the most serious fishermen, or allow easy access to the water for diving,and swimming. There is plenty of space to host a parties or just relax and watch the sunset. Salt and Freshwater Washdown system Bait freezer Tackle storage Spreader Lights Swim Platform Swim Ladder Transom Door Cockpit hot and hold shower Cockpit sink Engine room access
- The Flybridge provides plenty of space for family and friends to lounge while underway. The helm position is very user friendly with top end navigation electronics at your fingertips. Forward of the helm is an L-shaped seating area that doubles as an alfresco dinette. To prt in a wet bar with refrigerator and lounge seat forward. Furuno Navnet 1933 radar with 4' Open array antenna, 10" display at helm; unit also features a GPS Chartplotter, Fishfinder, and Depth Meter. Robertson AP35 Autopilot Standard Intrepid VHF Radio with Antenna System and external speaker ITT Jabsco Spotlight with remote control panel All topped off with a custom hardtop
- As you enter the salon through the cockpit door you'll immediately feel at home in the comfortable well laid out salon. The windows on all side including forward allow an incredible amount of natural light in. There is an L-shaped settee with storage to port of Ivory Ultra-leather and ottoman with storge. Forward to starboard is the dinette also cover in Ivory Ultra-leather which comfortably wraps around a beuatfully finished gloss table. The natural light from the windows is controlled by custom blinds throughout the salon. Entertainment is provided by a Flatpanel TV above the dinette with a Clarion stereo surround sound system.
- The galley which is to port, forward and down from the salon is loaded and ready to entertain with an upright refrigerator/freezer, microwave/convection oven, 2 burner cooktop, Ice maker, and Corian counter tops.
- Guest Stateroom and Head
- The guest stateroom has two side by side single beds, with plenty of storage space in the lower berth drawers hanging lockers, and night stand storage. GUEST HEAD Vacuflush Head Separate Stall Shower Grohe Faucets Tank Monitor Mirrored Vanity with storage
- Master Stateroom and Head
- The spacious master stateroom all the way forward boasts a full size centerline queen berth with a private master head. Reading Lamps Zoned Air Conditioning with controls 15" LCD TV Hanging Lockers (2) MASTER HEAD Vacuflush Toilet Separate Stall Shower Grohe Faucets Vanity Mirror with Storage Air Conditioning Supply Exhaust Fan
- Electrical Systems
- 12.5 Kohler Generator (253 hours) 110 volt AC electrical system 12 volt DC electrical system 50 Amp Shore cord, Glendinning Cable Recoiler Battery Charger (4) 8D Batteries
- Mechanical/Engine Equipment
- Electronics Engine Controls CAT MPD Digital Engine Gauge package Oil Change System (Main and Genset) (3) Bilge Pumps Racor Fuel Filters Hydraulic Trim Tabs Halon Fire Suppression system Engine Fuel Shut-off valve (2) 16,000 BTU Cruise Air Reverse cycle Air Conditioning Emergency Engine Stops Low Engine Idle option Acoustical Insulation Raw water sea strainers for Mains and Generato
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jimmy Mathews 954-298-5307 Email Jimmy@DenisonYacht Sales.com