- 56 (M.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Cat 3561B
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
New Construction – Short Build Time – Top Quality – Custom Interior Décor – Multiple Layouts – Great for Charter or Private Use – Built to Class
- Main Technical Specifications
- Builder Tecnomar Naval Architect Tecnomar Techincal dept Exterior Line Designer Luca Dini Design Interiors Designer Centro Stile Tecnomar Hull Steel Superstructure Aluminium Alloy LOA 56.00 M Beam max 10.50 M Draft, full load ab.B.L. 3.40 M Displacement - full load 750 t Main Engines 2 x CAT 3561B 2300 HP Generators 2 x 200 kW + 1 x 80 kW 380V 50 Hz 3ph Max Speed 16 knots Cruising Speed 14 knots Range at 12 knots 5,000 nm Fuel Capacity 130.000 ltrs Fresh Water Capacity 25.000 ltrs Watermaker 1 x 15.000 ltrs/day Propellers Detra 5 blades fixed pitch Gearboxes 2 x ZF 4650 Bow Thruster 200 kW Electric Max Guest Accomodation 5/6/7 cabins (up to 14 people) Max Crew Accomodation 7 cabins (12 people) Tender 6.00 M in the garage Classification ABS *A1(E) Commercial Yachting Service, *AMS
- Tecnomar History & Evolution
- Founded in 1987, Tecnomar has launched over 270 yachts and has established itself as one of the leading Italian Shipyards producing superyachts with ground breaking design & build techniques. In 2009 Giovanni Constantino, former CEO of a multi-national corporation & vocational yacht skipper purchased the entire shareholding in order to create a feasible, sustainable growth & development portfolio. Since Constantino took control, over 20m Euro has been injected into corporate growth & improving facilities and quality control making Tecnomar one of the most financially stable shipyards in Italy today. The end result is financial stability and client confidence that Tecnomar can deliver the best yachts on the ocean, at improved values, faster than the competition. Giovanni Constanino might have implemented & completed a massive reorganization & restructuring plan, yet the company’s history and founding values remain in tact. Today Tecnomar has new management with international & industrial backgrounds operating its renewed headquarters in Massa-Tuscany, located just North of the Italian mega-yacht center of Viareggio. For the first time in the Italian yachting industry, the application of modern management & operations techniques to industrial processes allowed rationalization of design and production. The result is the quality remains in place while delivery time is shorter, and pricing represent the best value on the market today. Tecnomar now offers five distinct lines in composite, steel and aluminum, a brand new sailing line, and a total of 19 models ranging from 60ft to 60m. Each build is customized for the individual client who can chose a variety of interior layouts, custom décor, & exterior paint. Constantino states: “This is the Tecnomar strength today: branded yachts from the best Italian nautical tradition and the utmost innovative technology. A real ‘revolution’”.
- Tecnomar Corporate Overview
- Custom Made Style, innovation, quality and elegance of Italian design are symbols of excellence worldwide. Our Yachts are pure Italian style, Italian quality and Italian elegance. It is the appeal of Italian style and Italian craftsmanship that we are proud to promote all over the world. True works of art in which attention to details, harmony of the interiors and perfection of lines merge into one great feeling. Centro Stile: Made-to-Measure Stylistic Solutions The Architects and the Interior Designers of the Centro Stile Tecnomar ensure the best design solutions and project proposals are offered to the Owner, combining functionality & quality. The customization possibilities are endless so as to give maximum expression to the tastes and needs of the Owner. Unique in the international yacht industry, we designate to each Owner a personal account manager who will follow them throughout the whole Tecnomar experience. Know-How Continuous investments in equipment and technology combined with the experience of a unique team of professionals offer unparalleled technical and industrial know-how. Attention to environmental sustainability , eco-friendly technology, new concepts of naval architecture and innovative materials: Tecnomar is “green” Engineering Ours is a story of perfection. Accurate studies on hydrodynamics and engineering provide unique performance, extraordinary stability and the highest safety even in severe sea conditions. Performance Achieving the ideal balance between speed, comfort and consumption with total respect for the environment: this is our challenge every day. We have always known that without great challenges there are no great results. After-Sales Our care for the Clients continues after delivery and follows them during their whole life onboard. We guarantee qualified, experience 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Yacht Management We offer fully customized Yacht Management programs with tailor-made plans for maintenance, assistance, crew management and chartering.
- Tecnomar Alloy 5083
- Planing, semi-displacement and displacement yachts in aluminium and steel ranging from 33 to 56 meters, combining technology, design and performance.
- Tecnomar Impero 56
- The Impero 56 is the largest in the Impero line of semi-displacement & displacement vessels of 37, 45, and 56 meters. Innovative lines (such as the cut at bow which is nearly vertical and multifaceted) and a strong masculine character for a yacht that is able to cruise in the best comfort & maximum safety in all conditions. The traditional design is reminiscent of military vessels. A yacht with an incredible cruising range, allowing ocean crossings of over 6,000 nautical miles. Bearing in mind that the distance from Rome to Miami is 4,500 nautical miles! And another key point to make is that the delivery period for this 56m steel hull, aluminum yacht is only 32 months from the time contracts are finalized which is the shortest construction period in the industry.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Alex Clarke to make an appointment: Cell: (203) 722-3047 E-mail: Alex@DenisonYachtSales.com