- 41 (M.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V4000 M93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
New Construction – Short Build Time – Top Quality – Custom Interior Décor – Multiple Layouts – Great for Charter or Private Use – Built to Class
- Main Technical Specifications
- Builder Tecnomar Naval Architect Tecnomar Technical dept. Exterior Line Designer Luca Dini Design Interiors Designer Centro Stile Tecnomar Hull Aluminum Alloy Superstructure Aluminum Alloy LOA 41,32 M Beam max 8,00 M Draft, full load ab. B.L. 1,78 M Displacement - full load 213 t Gross Tonnage 320 GRT Main Engines 2 x MTU 16V 4000 M93 4184 HP Generators 2 x Kohler 70 EFOZD Max speed 34 knots Cruising speed 29 knots Range 800 nm Fuel Capacity 33.000 Lts Fresh water capacity 5.000 Lts Grey water capacity 2.000 Lts Black water capacity 1.000 Lts Watermaker 1 x Idromar 320 Lt/ h Propulsion/Props N. 2 fixed pitch propellers Reverse/reduction gearboxes 2 x ZF 7600 V Bow Thruster 75 kW Electric Max Guest Accommodation 5/6 Cabins (up to 12 people) Max Crew Accommodation 4 cabins (7 people) Tender 4,00 M in the garage Classification ABS A1 (E) Commercial Yachting Service AMS MCA LY2 Code compliance for Unrestricted Service
- Tecnomar History & Evolution
- Founded in 1987, Tecnomar has launched over 270 yachts and has established itself as one of the leading Italian Shipyards producing superyachts with ground breaking design & build techniques. In 2009 Giovanni Constantino, former CEO of a multi-national corporation & vocational yacht skipper purchased the entire shareholding in order to create a feasible, sustainable growth & development portfolio. Since Constantino took control, over 20m Euro has been injected into corporate growth & improving facilities and quality control making Tecnomar one of the most financially stable shipyards in Italy today. The end result is financial stability and client confidence that Tecnomar can deliver the best yachts on the ocean, at improved values, faster than the competition. Giovanni Constanino might have implemented & completed a massive reorganization & restructuring plan, yet the company’s history and founding values remain in tact. Today Tecnomar has new management with international & industrial backgrounds operating its renewed headquarters in Massa-Tuscany, located just North of the Italian mega-yacht center of Viareggio. For the first time in the Italian yachting industry, the application of modern management & operations techniques to industrial processes allowed rationalization of design and production. The result is the quality remains in place while delivery time is shorter, and pricing represent the best value on the market today. Tecnomar now offers five distinct lines in composite, steel and aluminum, a brand new sailing line, and a total of 19 models ranging from 60ft to 60m. Each build is customized for the individual client who can chose a variety of interior layouts, custom décor, & exterior paint. Constantino states: “This is the Tecnomar strength today: branded yachts from the best Italian nautical tradition and the utmost innovative technology. A real ‘revolution’”.
- Tecnomar Corporate Overview
- Custom Made Style, innovation, quality and elegance of Italian design are symbols of excellence worldwide. Our Yachts are pure Italian style, Italian quality and Italian elegance. It is the appeal of Italian style and Italian craftsmanship that we are proud to promote all over the world. True works of art in which attention to details, harmony of the interiors and perfection of lines merge into one great feeling. Centro Stile: Made-to-Measure Stylistic Solutions The Architects and the Interior Designers of the Centro Stile Tecnomar ensure the best design solutions and project proposals are offered to the Owner, combining functionality & quality. The customization possibilities are endless so as to give maximum expression to the tastes and needs of the Owner. Unique in the international yacht industry, we designate to each Owner a personal account manager who will follow them throughout the whole Tecnomar experience. Know-How Continuous investments in equipment and technology combined with the experience of a unique team of professionals offer unparalleled technical and industrial know-how. Attention to environmental sustainability , eco-friendly technology, new concepts of naval architecture and innovative materials: Tecnomar is “green” Engineering Ours is a story of perfection. Accurate studies on hydrodynamics and engineering provide unique performance, extraordinary stability and the highest safety even in severe sea conditions. Performance Achieving the ideal balance between speed, comfort and consumption with total respect for the environment: this is our challenge every day. We have always known that without great challenges there are no great results. After-Sales Our care for the Clients continues after delivery and follows them during their whole life onboard. We guarantee qualified, experience 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Yacht Management We offer fully customized Yacht Management programs with tailor-made plans for maintenance, assistance, crew management and chartering.
- Tecnomar Alloy 5083
- Planing, semi-displacement and displacement yachts in aluminium and steel ranging from 33 to 56 meters, combining technology, design and performance.
- Tecnomar Regale 42 HT
- The Regale line by Tecnomar represents planing vessels of 33, 37 and 42 meters in aluminum. The Tecnomar Regale 42 Hard Top edition is the largest in the range and combines style with grace. Regale is beauty in motion, dynamism, determination and energy. The modern design and sophisticated mechanics guarantee breath-taking cruising at over 30 knots. The yacht has been designed and built in pursuit of speed, comfort and performance at sea, a result of the proven technical experience of our naval architects. This rigorous and dynamic design sets a new benchmark in its catagory.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Alex Clarke to make an appointment: Cell: (203) 722-3047 E-mail: Alex@DenisonYachtSales.com