- 49 (ft.) 1 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4JH3 TE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Sun Odyssey 49 DS was conceived using the "Deck Salon" concept of the Sun Odyssey 54 DS. Like her big sister, she adopts the teardrop-shaped windows; a key to the success and something to emulate. Her performance-orientated hull designed by Philippe Briand / Jeanneau Design and the new generation deck line created by Vittorio Garroni ensures the boat is not only elegant but comfortable at sea.
She is a 1 owner, 3 cabin layout and priced to sell quickly.
View her during the Annapolis Boat Show!
- Key Features
- 3 Cabin Layout Ocean Marine Dinghy Davit 10' Hypalon Dinghy 20 hp Honda 4 stroke outboard 3 Electric Winches (1 Harken 44STE-HE on Coachroof, 2 Harken 59STC-HE Genoa) Norther Lights 6kw Generator (410 Hours) Air Conditioning Link 2000 Battery Monitor Heart Freedom 2500 watt Inverter Bow Thruster (7 hp 2 prop) 8 Man Life raft (2011) Leather wrapped wheels Folding Teak Cockpit table Dodger, Bimini and Connector (Upgraded) In Mast Furling 2 Assymetrical Spinnakers Electric Heads
- Navagational Equipment
- Compass (2) ICOM 422 w/ Remote Mic in Cockpit Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot w/ Type 2 ram Raymarine E120 Chartplotter/Radar w/ repeater Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Teak inlay on seating area, transom and transom steps Teak cockpit floor inlay Cockpit lockers: 2 lockers under bench seats and 2 lazerette lockers under the helm seats for technical access to steering system Cockpit table: folding TEAK table with storage, cup holders, bottle holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug Gas locker room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley Wet locker under teak grating between helm positions for liferaft storage Wheels: 2 leather-covered steering wheels and compasses at each helm station Transom gate: double fibreglass doors that can be secured when open or closed Instrumentation: dedicated space for instruments within easy reach of helm positions, room for GPS chartplotter mounted at aft end of cockpit table with easy viewing from each helm Engine controls: throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition Swim ladder: stainless steel with teak steps integrated into dedicated compartment under transom step Cockpit shower: retractable cold water shower with tap Anchor locker: forward, lockable, room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle Deep sail locker: forward, accessible via opening deck hatch with lock and ventilation, stainless steel ladder, lighting, access to windlass controls
- Cabin Description
- Forward owner's cabin with central berth Double berth, Premium mattress Storage under berth Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod Vanity in forward cabin with desk, mirror, and lighting Wood hull liner Private forward owner's head compartment with sink, separate shower, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink, folding seat over toilet and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pumpses Storage drawers under berth Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod per cabin Fabric hull liner 2 head compartments forward with sink, shower, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump Owner's cabin with reading lights at head of berth Transversal double berth with teak trim and padded cushion serves as backrest and headboard, high-density foam mattress Central double berth with teak trim and padded headboard Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod Seating to either side of the berth with fabric cushions that match saloon fabrics Wooden hull liner Large head compartment accessible from saloon with sink, separate shower, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump Twin aft cabins transformable into single cabin by easily removable longitudinal bulkhead, storage for bulkhead under berth Double berths with PREMIUM mattresses Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod per cabin Teak hull liner Large head compartment accessible from saloon or aft cabin with sink, separate shower, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump
- 12v alternator output: 80 A Charge distributor/isolator Engine start battery capacity Dryfit high-performance batteries 80 Ah Domestic battery bank capacity Dryfit high-performance batteries 240 Ah Bow thruster battery capacity Dryfit high-performance batteries 160 Ah Positive battery switch for engine bank, positive battery switch for domestic bank and negative general cut-off switch 110v shore power inlet with differential breaker Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 110v breakers, 12v ammeter, 12v consumption meter, 12v charging meter One 110v and 12v plug per cabin, 110v plugs in galley, saloon and nav station Northern Lights 6kw Generator Link 2000 Battery Monitor Heart Freedon 2500w Inverter
- Galley with double sinks with covers and reversible cutting board, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawers L-galley to port with glass separator between galley counter and seating area Antium high-quality resin countertop Foot pump for fresh or saltwater with separate faucet, valve under sink Gimballed 4-burner stove with oven with stainless steel protection bar Stove Exaust Fan Double fridge box, top-loading with 2 opening lids and gas lifts, storage bins, 12v refrigeration in large box and compressor under the stove
- Yanmar 4JH3 TE 75 HP, 55Kw, turbocharged, latest generation of environmentally friendly engines (760 Hours) Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell and from aft cabin Stainless steel propeller shaft with a fixed 3-blade bronze propeller Fuel/water separator Built-in muffler, forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft
- Deck Hardware
- Bow pulpit: open, stainless steel with teak step, navigation lights and integrated wiring for lights Ocean Marine Dinghy Davit Stern pulpits: stainless steel with buoy bracket Windlass: LEWMAR 1500W combination rope 18mm and chain 10mm, vertical-mounted in the anchor locker with above-deck line drum, hand-held remote, manual handle 200 ft Anchor Chain Anchor roller: double stainless steel fitting with swivelling self-launching roller for hands-free launching and retrieving for tackle Lifelines: double level of stainless steel lifelines with PVC coating and stainless steel stanchions Toerail: teak profile with integrated chrome chocks and drainage for side deck Cleats: 6 x chrome mooring cleats Handrails: sculpted, long stainless steel handrails on coachroof for secure movement forward
- Deck: hand-laid fibreglass deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring, interior fibreglass deck counter mould Hull: solid, hand-laid fibreglass, ISO glecoat surface, protective barrier coat Kevlar® reinforcement in hull laminate Structure: wood stringers glassed to the hull and encased in fibreglass, drainage system through structure
- Keel Details
- Keel Type: Shoal_Draft Ballast: 9039 lb Max Draft: 5.33 ft
- Sail Area
- I : 55.75 ft J : 18.50 ft P : 51.58 ft E : 17.67 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.