- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NEW TO THE MARKET - AUGUST 2014
LOWEST PRICED 2001 35 CABO CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE IN THE WORLD!
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Lift kept - new paint - engines serviced - aggressively priced
- 2014/15 Upgrades
- 2014 - Everything has been repainted except for the hull which is in excellent condition 2015 - Over $12,000 invested in a complete mechanical servicing, and upgrades List of upgrades in 2015: New pump & servicing of the head Oil & Fluid & Zincs changed out on Generator & Engines New compass - Voyager compass flush mount Flo Scan - rewired New LED spreader lights - 300w White Twin Pk Floodlight Replaced ALL 5 batteries on the vessel Full exterior buff & wax New Engine & Generator gauges at the upper helm - old gauges were yellow and hard to read (replaced) Servicing of all Thru Valves Props & Thru Hull Valves sanded primed & painted X
- Cabo 35 Convertible
- The quality of our 35 Flybridge is legendary. She was the first boat off the CABO line in 1991, and over the years this pocket battlewagon has been called "bulletproof" and "a benchmark for construction, design, and bluewater performance" by some of sportfishing's most respected experts. In 1999, she was retooled from the keel up to incorporate technical improvements and increase accessibility to her systems and components. More than 300 hulls now fish the oceans of the world, making the 35 Flybridge one of our best-selling models ever. Performance The CABO 35 Flybridge will get owners to the bite like no other boat her size. Her deep-V hull rides exceptionally soft in choppy head seas and is one of the driest, most comfortable fishing platforms in the business. This impeccable running bottom is further separated from the competition by its manufacturing process and materials. Solid and lightweight vinylester resins are used throughout, with stitched biaxial fiberglass roving further strengthening the hull without adding excess pounds. State-of-the-art coring materials are used where appropriate to reduce load and to enhance performance, but never at the expense of CABO's celebrated strength. Fishability Made by fishermen for fishermen, the 35 Flybridge's offshore sporting prowess is professional-grade. Accommodating up to four stand-up anglers, the cockpit measures an astounding 130 square feet - unsurpassed acreage in a 35-footer. Padded bolsters ring the cockpit for enhanced comfort when bringing big fish to the outward-opening transom door with top gate. Tackle and gear are easily organized in 12 custom-built drawers at two rigging stations. The 35 Express boasts a pair of large, macerator-equipped fish boxes that lie flush with the sole, as well as both fresh and saltwater washdowns. To minimize intrusion into the boat's valuable cockpit space, the 40-gallon bait tank is located in the transom, and port and starboard cabinets run nearly the length of the cockpit, providing convenient storage for gaffs and bait nets. Design & Construction The flybridge features a tournament-style configuration, with the helm chair and controls located aft for 360-degree visibility - including into the cockpit. Comfortably seating five, the flybridge has a padded bench seat forward of the console with a large storage locker below. The engine instrumentation cluster is mounted centrally on the helm, and the console is designed with extra room to house today's latest marine electronics. CABO's emphasis on the best engineering, materials, and construction is immediately visible in the engine room, which is entered through a hatch in the salon sole. Every surface is finished in white gelcoat that wipes clean. Unparalleled organization here means that every component and system can be easily accessed for maintenance. Find out much more about these and other CABO construction hallmarks here. Accommodations When it comes to interior appointments and craftsmanship, the 35 Flybridge goes head to head with the finest yachts. Teak woodwork is elegant and durable. Polished Corian countertops, a twin-burner cook top, a large refrigerator, and a convection/microwave oven meet the needs of discerning chefs. Opposite, the salon sofa seats six and converts to a double berth. Understated luxury continues below deck in the spacious master cabin with large, double island berth and the guest cabin with two single berths. Onboard storage, including two custom lockers to store as many as 10 offshore rods with reels, puts many larger boats to shame. A spacious head with separate shower stall adjoins the forward stateroom.
- Owner's Comments
- 2014 - Complete superstructure paint from the hull up including cockpit, superstructure, bow, flybridge, hard top - everything accept the hull which did not need paint. Total cost was over $20,000 At the same time the hull was professionally waxed and buffed along with new bottom paint. Since she has been lift kept and only in the water for 20-30 hours. November 2013 - Just prior to repaint both the engines and generator were serviced (oil change, filters, zincs, acid washed through the engines to clean them). Charter plotter was also replaced and upgraded just prior to repaint. Toilet valves were also replaced November 2013 and works perfectly now. Installed Glendinning synchronizer in 2009. New canvas in 2009 front Tick mirror glass type in front and strata-glass type on sides to allow access to the out riggers. New exhaust elbows on both engines 2009. New Icom radio at the helm 2012. This vessel is set up as a Bahama cruiser. The larger freezer on the starboard side under the seating, the water maker, extra shaft and props allows for a fairly self sufficient vessel. Although I primarily used her fishing for Sails, Tuna and Swords in the Florida Keys, this fishing battle wagon is also very comfortable for cruising and overnights. All my receipts on the work done since owning the boat and the exact type of canvas I had installed. She is lift kept and in excellent condition, ready for a new home.
- Radio - (2) Icom (salon and helm) GPS Nav - Furuno GPS 1850D, Furuno GP37 (with several navigation chips Florida both coasts and Bahamas) Radar - Furuno 48 Mile radar Auto pilot - Simrad AP22 Compass- Ritchie Speed log - Data marine and GPS Depth reading - B&G network and Furuno color LCD Searchlight - ACR
- Additional Equipment
- Oil change systems Hard top Helm enclosed Ice maker Out riggers Fish boxes Live well Stainless bow rail Stainless side rails Wash down Additional spreader lights ( 4 - total )
- Equipped with : Air conditioning : Cruiseair Hydraulic steering: flybridge station only, throttles - flybridge and cockpit, Glendinning synchronizer) RC water maker ( new membrane - pickled - 2009) fresh water holding 80 gallon capacity Fuel diesel 400 gallon capacity Filters are spin on and Racors ( I have extra filters for oil and fuel that I keep on hand) Fuel flow meters on flybridge (flo-scan brand) 2 burner electric stove, sharp microwave oven Nocore refrigerator -- Auxiliary Glacier Bay freezer ( under the seats on the starboard side ) Corian counter tops Wooden shades and matching knife holder in Galley/salon. Oak and holly flooring Batteries 5 series 31 / 12 V DC 9 (new batteries) and 1250-30 amp International battery charger (replaced last year). Bilges pumps - (2) Rule 2000 for and aft, (1) digital center bilge ( high water alarm and emergency pickup at main engine) Auto fire system clean agent Fe 241 in engine room EPIRB - ACR / 2002 Ground tackle: Lewmar windlass electric . Plow type anchor ( chain and nylon rodes) and an additional Fortress FX80. Waste - black/gray water FRP, 40 gallon capacity
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.