- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAN 800HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
'MY DAKs' represents one of the best values of any Sunseeker Manhattan on the market today! She is the only 62ft Sunseeker Manhattan priced under $600,000 USD. Full time professional captain maintained.
320 ORIGINAL HOURS on the engines!! Never cruised, only live aboard when the owner comes into town. Interior is in near perfect condition! Owner just spent $20,000 on engine & machinery maintenance to assure she is in top condition for survey & sea trials for the new owners.
NEW Custom 14ft AquaScan tender with 40hp 4-stroke outboard with only 20hrs.
Easily viewed in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.
WILL NOT LAST AT THIS PRICE - BRING OFFERS!!!
- KEY SELLING POINTS
- Lowest Priced on the Market Only 320 ORIGINAL hours on upgraded 800hp engines Bow AND Stern Thruster Upgraded Electronics Upgraded Audio Visual NEW upgraded tender with only 20hrs on 4-stroke outboard Interior is in excellent condition Full time captain maintained Easily viewed in Ft Lauderdale, Florida Engines recently serviced to assure no issues will come up during survey (over $10,000 recently spent on scheduled maintenance) Only 62 Sunseeker Manhattan priced under $600,000!!! BRING OFFERS!!!! Owner ready to move on!!!
- Sleeps 6 guests in 3 staterooms for the owner's party + separate crew accommodations back aft. Forward of the galley, private from the other cabins is a large centerline queen berth is located forward towards the bow complete with vanity, full head with large shower, cedar lined drawer storage and handing lockers. High gloss cherry cabinetry throughout with mood lighting, stereo, custom bedding. Aft of the galley are 2 separate guest accommodations. the cabin to starboard contains a queen size berth, cedar lined hanging lockers & drawer storage, stereo & porthole with private access to the head making it a great VIP. This bathroom also doubles as the day-head for other guests. To port is a third cabin featuring 2 single berths, drawer & hanging lockers, and porthole. Unique in this design is that many similar models have 2 cabins with only single berths in each, so the 'Queen' option is an added bonus for VIP guests. Crew accommodations are accessed from the exterior aft deck area, and complete with private head & storage allowing guests & crew alike privacy.
- This model features the galley down concept thus freeing up the main salon for entertaining purposes. Large bridge windows allow for excellent light down below. Equipped with the following: Dishwasher Refrigerator Freezer Coffee Maker Microwave Wine Cooler Custom glassware & silverware set & china Double stainless steel sink Teak & Holly sole The galley is featured on the port side of the yacht opposite the day head. Large built in cabinets & extensive counter space allows the owner or private chef plenty of room to work.
- Robertson Autopilot AP3000 Shipmate RS 8400 VHF Compass Northstar 961 XD GPS/Plotter Lower Northstar 961 XD GPS/Plotter Flybridge Furuno 48 mile radar FMD 811 Combo antenna Bow Thruster Stern Thruster
- 110 V AC electrical system 18.5 KW Generator (1) 70 amp 24 volt battery charger Glendenning engine synchronizers 24 V DC electrical system (1) 20 amp 12 V battery charger 12 batteries with parallel switches Hydraulic Crane
- Upgraded deep blue leather throughout the main salon Teak & Holly sole Where there is carpet there are custom protective runners in place Upgraded audio visual pop-up flatscreen tv in the main salon NEW upgraded exterior hand rails on the overhead on the aft deck, side decks running forward The interior is in prime condition having seen very little use over the duration of her life. Engines have been recently serviced with over $10,000 worth of work completed assuring the yacht is ready to be delivered to the new owner with no survey issues. VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL! VERY EASY TO VIEW NEAR 17TH ST IN RIO VISTA, FT LAUDERDALE, FL!
- NEW custom 14ft AquaScan RIB tender with a 40hp Suzuki 4-stroke with only 20hrs since new. This tender is oversized and completely custom. Estimated at $40,000 for replacement costs. Custom side boarding ladder with rail allows easy access on & off the tender. Custom removable platform on the bow transforms the RIB into a flats-boat complete with leaning post for the angler. Raised bench seating near the helm allows the driver better visibility when underway. One of the nicest tenders I have ever seen on a yacht of this size!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PRICE REDUCTION LOWEST PRICED ON THE MARKET AMAZING CONDITION - FULL TIME CAPTAIN MAINTAINED BRING OFFERS!!! (Owner just invested $20,000 in engine & machine maintenance to assure she is in top condition for survey & sea trial for the new owner. Excellent value for a boat that has hardly ever been used over her lifetime.)