- Vessel Walkthrough
- Rarely in today’s world can you find a value, high quality, epoxy resin Tri- Cabin Yacht that is at the same time an excellent value and high integrity the shot is in the water and ready for your final touches. Allowing the option to customize the interior, the extra equipment and the detailing to your personal taste and easily accomplish all the above (4 months with your interior). Built of epoxy offering the following advantages of GIP or steel: Better noise reduction Better weight control for better economy Less Osmosis and durability Starting on top is the flybridge with Jacuzzi, seating, sun cushions, Bimini top and the basic comforts you will need. On the upper deck is the Master suite which features a private aft upper deck for the owner and/or social get together. Below is the main decks with an optional VIP cabin and four guest cabins on the lower deck, up on the bow there is seating. The pilothouse is forward en-suite captain’s cabin and the galley is a combination of laundry and service deck. The garage below aft has lots of space for toys and tenders. The boat features tunnel propulsion system to allow the boat in shallow waters or bays and to give economic advantage to performance.
- The yacht built in full accordance with the RINA Rules for the Classification of Pleasure Yachts 2009.
- Vessel Overview
- Features accommodations of Six Staterooms + Captains + Crew The “Baia Mare” is probably one of the most “honest” built yachts on the market. Honest in the sense of the true value of the yacht. No gadgets, no trick to throw the buyer off to think that gimmicks are expensive. We wanted to create a boat that has plenty of space, easy to use and extremely simple to maintain. Each part of the boat, and all machinery and equipment are very easy to access without the complication of using too sophisticated products that need a permanent engineer on board.. Sometimes on to be able to watch a TV. On the other hand maximum attention was given to Epoxy Composite structures. With its 140 ton light displacement she also gives excellent performance in speed and consumption and will perform probably much better than any other yacht of her size. We believe that we have broken the vicious circle of mid value yacht pricing, that starts with adding gadgets instead of real structures, adding more weight, needing bigger engines, carry more fuel, allow less interior, therefore add more gadgets to increase the price because by the end everything has cost more. The 135’ “Baia Mare has over all a high quality finishing based on a practical use and a reliable design. The layout is based on a private yacht. On the upper deck, mainly the Master Suite is located. A private outside are on the aft upper deck is foreseen. With a fly deck on top of the Master suite including a Jacuzzi, a bar and a sitting group. The VIP Suite is located on the main deck with a sitting group located aft side. She features 4 Guest Cabins on the lower deck. The galley is in combination with a laundry and service desk. On the crew side there is the pilot house with an en-suite captain cabin. The crew quarters has the entrance through the galley and a garage with a lot of space for many toys and the tender is located behind the engine room. There is a sitting area located on the Bow,
- Master Stateroom Upper Deck
- Located on the Private upper deck is the fantastic Master suite which offers a lot of amenities. Private terrace for a real privacy for the owner gives the peace and quiet Spacious bath room with big windows creates the perfect start into a luxury day An own office is the stand by connection for upcoming business needs Dressing room with lots of space for the wardrobe Total privacy, as entrances can be closed or opened by the owner to decide if he wants to stay private or open to the other guests and crew Space for an own lounge group in or/and outside Private sitting area
- VIP & Guest Staterooms
- Each on of the enormous staterooms are uniquely designed allowing the maxim space for the open and airy atmosphere. There is ample natural light entering through the large windows, allowing a wonderful view of the ocean.
- Electronics/Navigation Equipment
- Main engines Alarm & Monitoring system (2) Touch Screen in Wheelhouse & Crew Mess Bilge level A & M Fire alarm system CCTV System Samsung (5) Dome Camera & 2x 15" Monitor at Wings+ 19" monitor at main steering (2) SIMRAD NSO System BLACK BOX (2)SIMRAD OP40 Operating screen SIMRAD GS15 GPS ANTENNA SIMNRAD NAVICO RDR1064 6KW RADAR SIMRAD SP24 AUTOPILOT SIMRAD RC42 COMPASS SIMRAD RS10 VHF RADIO W/CLASS -D DSC (EU) SIMRAD IS20 WIND guages SIMRAD IS20 COMBI DISPLAY screen SIMRAD IS20 COMPASS DISPLAY screen SIMRAD HT50 HANDHELD VHF RADIO RAYTHEON SAAB R4 AIS REYTHEON JRC NCR-333 NAVTEX RECEIVER
- Deck Equipment
- Teak Decking (Natural Teak) on side deck, aft and swim platform Stainles Steel deck fittings Retractable stern gangway hydraulic passarelle Swim ladder Weathertight Superstructure Doors Watertight Bulkhead and hatches Watertight aft engine room door Bimini Antifouling system Rope Bollards Bulls horn Bollard-fairhleads Line fairleads Teak flagpole Stainless steel pennant pole
- AC Electrical systems 230V/400V 3ph, 50Hz European Standard DC Electrical system 24VDM Shore power cable 24meters Service Batteries (8) 12V/220 Gel Deep Cycle Main Engine Batteries (4) AGM Deep Cycle Generator Batteries (2) AGM Deep Cycle Emergency Batteries (2) Gel Deep Cycle Radio Batteries (2) Gel Deep Cycle Air Condition Coolmar 360,000BTU Fresh Air Maker (3) Units Selmar- Pasific Watermaker Emergency Bilge/Fire Fighting pump
- Engine and Mechanical
- 2x MTU 12V 2000 M94 2x1920hp @ 2450rpm Gear Boxes, ZF 3055 3.000:1 Main Engines & Bow thrusters - Pilothouse & 2 wing stations Smart Line Controls - Aft deck Propellers - France Helices - 5 Blade Class 2NiBrA1Dia. 1200mm (3) Panda Generator 61KW 3P 400VAC Westmar Bow thruster Data Hyraulics Windlass (2) Anchors 2x230Kg Data Hyraulics Capstans Wesmar Stabilizers Data Hyraulics Steering system France Helices Rudders Engine room Blowers Engine room Lighting
- Safety Equipment
- Zodiac 13' Tender with Yamaha 50hp engine Sea Fire Engine room fire system (19) Portable Fire Extinguishers Seawater fire equipment Windscreen wipers Navigation lights Horn Epirb Line-throwing app. Life Ring Life Jackets (19) adults (2) children (19) Immersion suits (2) Bouyant Smoke Signals, 4x hand flares, 4x rocket parachute (2) 10 people B Pack Viking Life Rafts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This outstanding motor yacht is factory new. Ready to go with simply your personalization. Proven hull is 2nd in a series. Aggressively and realistically priced in current world economy - even below lesser competition.