- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HUGE $50,000 PRICE REDUCTION IN JULY 2013
ADDITIONAL $25,000 PRICE REDUCTION IN SEPTEMBER 2013!!!
ONE OF THE BEST PRICED IN THE WORLD
LOWEST HOURS OF ANY 2006 43 CABO FOR SALE IN THE WORLD
This is a one owner, 2006 Cabo 43 Convertible with only 420 original hours on MAN engines.
Upgraded Westerbeke 15Kw Generator with 1200 original hours
All service records & complete history are onboard the boat.
Very clean with very little use over her life.
Owner upgrading and wants this sold before the end of the Summer Season
MOTIVATED SO BRING OFFERS!!!!
- Cabo 43 Convertible - Walk-through
- The Cabo 43 Convertible has an inviting, practical layout. As you enter the main salon from the cockpit you are greated by a large L-shaped settee in leather, breakfast/dining area agacent to the open galley featuring built in storage shelves and teak & holly sole. An entertainment center completes the room which has great light due to large windows down both the Port & Starboard sides. Walking down 2 stairs to the guest companionway, you have a complete head with toilet, sink, and roomy shower. There is the queen sized master berth with Temperpedic mattress, and a vercitile forward cabin that has 3 single berths in an over-under bunk formation. This allows great flexibility for a variety of guests staying onboard or for overnight fishing trips. The upper bridge has it all including a custom hatch cover for safety. Sitting area forward of the bridge, 2 helm chairs, and new Eisenglass enclosures all around protect both you & the top end electronics package. The cockpit, as with any Cabo, is a great place to entertain or fish due to her large beam. Additional refrigeration & freezer space is found throughout the boat. She is very clean. Low hours. Captain maintained. Excellent value & the best priced on the market considering her condition, hours, and 2006 year. Owner is upgrading so he wants this sold before the winter season. BRING OFFERS
- Overview From Owner
- 1) Mann 800 w/ 320 hrs ( All services have been done by Mann representative) 2) Westerbeke generator (1,200 hrs.) ( All services have been done by Westerbeke representative) 3) Electronics by High Seas technology 2- GPS (Garmin & Norstar) 2 VHF (Icon) Radar Automatic pilot Cameras to main salon and engine room Satellite for TV in Main salon, master cabin and flybridge 4) CD/ Radio in Flybridge & cockpit 5) Water maker 6) Bow thrusters 7) Additional security handles in flybridge and outside front 8) Hatch door to flybridge 9) Pipe Welders Flybridge 10) New enclosures in flybridge 11) Tempurpedic mattresses in forward cabin 12) extended upper berth in forward cabin and extended bed in master cabin to queen size 13) Bose entertainment system 14) Ice Maker 15) Cockpit Freezer 16) Cockpit side drawers 17) Bottom recently done 18) Organizer storage beneath galley 19) Additional storage ready compartments underneath lower forward berth
- Flybridge Area
- Helm & companion seat, varnished teak with cushions & cooler Aft rail with 6 rod holders Port bench seat with storage beneath Fresh water washdown Bose stereo speakers Forwar bench seat with storage beneath NEW custom Eisenglass enclosures Storage access door forward Overhead grab rail for tower hard top Overhead lighting Forward grab rail
- Helm Station
- Switches and guages Single lever control handles on Pod Engine control heads Fuel guages Chart cover Stainless steering wheel Chart cover - plexiglass Palm Beach style control pod Compass - Ritchie Radio locker Storage lockers Access door to electronics Windlass control switch
- PipeWelders Tower
- Custom Pipewelders tower VHF in Tower - ICOM 302 Fiberglass sunshade Hardtop Smooth finish on pipe Pipe welders doupble spreader outriggers Center rigger Dual molded in quartz lights aft Single molded in quartz light forward Built in navigation lights Anchor light NEW Einsenglass enclosure with mutliple pieces for ease of use & storage
- Switches for live wells, wash downs, etc Stereo speakers Cockpit control station Insulated drink box Storage locker Engine room entry Tackle storage drawers Bait prep area with cutting board Storage lockers on aft bulk head Bait freezer 5 rod holders in gunnels 6 rod holders on tower legs Hot & cold shower Live bait well with lighting 2-below deck fish boxes with macerators Cockpit coaming padding Transom door with top opening gate Release Marine Tuna chair - varnished teak Rocket launcher on fighting chair Salt and fresh water washdown Refrigeration plates in port fishbox Rod and Gaff storage lockers - Port & Starboard gunnels
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge blowers Offshore Marine Labs 200 gpd Watermaker Block heaters Engine synchronizers Power assist steering Benette Trim Tabs Electric fuel priming pumps (2) Cruisair AC Systems (4) Automatice Bilge pumps Cockpit engine controls Fire suppression sytem Dual Racor filters Mechanical guages for main engines Oil change sytem
- Electrical System
- 50 Amp Retrievable shore cord/cablemaster 15kw Westerbeke generator in sound shield (1200 original hours) 110AC System, 240V AC system 24V DC System (6) Batteries 12V DC Power Supply on Flybridge
- Main Salon Area
- Salon L-shaped sofa with rod storage beneath TV – Sharp Aquos 27” Stereo System Electrical panel Storage cabinets Scerette ice maker Bose surround stereo system Teak and holly flooring Remote microphone for VHF radio Central vacuum system Overhead teak grabrail Dinette L-shaped dinette - raised Table with protective cover - Varnished teak Storage beneath seating Teak & holly flooring
- Under counter sub-zero refigerator drawers Under counter front opening freezer Kenyon two burner range top Water heater Massive storage locker under galley floor hatch with wine cooler Garbage disposal Panasonic microwave convection oven Corian counter tops with sea rails Teak & holly flooring Storage cabinets Combination washer/dryer under companionway steps
- Master Stateroom Island styled double berth Air conditioning 13" Sole TV Storage lockers - Outboard Hanging closet (2) end tables with lamps (2) reading lights Carpeted flooring Storage beneath berth Overhead lighting Master Head Large stall shower Marble flooring Vacuflush toilet Sink Mirrored vanity Medicine cabinet Guest Stateroom (2) upper berths (1) lower berth Storage drawers Hanging locker Rod storage locker Port & Stbd Reading lights Air conditioning Overhead lighting Guest Head Wet-head with shower curtain Vacuflush toilet Mirrored vanity
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Alex Clarke to schedule an appointment! Mobile: (203) 722-3047 Office: (954) 763-3971 E-mail: Alex@DenisonYachtSales.com