Owner looking to upgrade to larger 85ft+ Explorer Yacht & willing to trade
Motivated seller looking for a fast sale
Yacht is located in Australia and is the finest Sunseeker available for sale in this area of the world
- Vessel Overview & Walk Through
- This 2001 Sunseeker Manhattan 74ft represents the best quality yacht of her model on the market today. A one owner yacht, professionally maintained, low useage over her entire life have left both the interior & exterior in amazing condition. 2001 marks the year Sunseeker upgraded the Manhattan line to a more inviting layout with an increased beam and larger sundeck. Walking in from the aft deck which has a large table great for taking meals outside, large hatch for engine room access, and stairs to port & starboard allowing access to the swimpltform which is also practical when docking. As you will see from the pictures this particular yacht has a large tender with custom navy blue canvas cover that sits on chalks on the swimpltform that can easily be launched by a davit back aft that doubles as a passarell. Entering the main salon you have the gally down, back aft to starboard with a large leather settee opposite. Stepping up 2 steps you have an additional seating area to port with varnished high gloss table just aft & centerline of the main helm station located to starboard. Across to port you have easy access with a gorgeous set up floating stairs that lead you up to the sundeck area. The sundeck features a second full helm station, multiple seating areas, sunpad/lounge areas, custom navy blue canvas bimini top, sink, grill, and refrigerator. You also have easy access from the exterior aft main deck. Both access points have protective hatches great for children safety or that of the guests when underway. Continuing down past the interior helm station you reach the owner & guest accomodations. A flexible 4 cabin layout has the full beam en suite master located back aft just around midship. All the way forward you have the en suite VIP also with the private bath. Two additional cabins both have 2 single berths and share a head that doubles as the day bathroom for guests. The entire interior is finished in high gloss varnish which has no discoloration which is typically found on Sunseekers of this age. This yacht is located in Australia, and we can easily ship her anywhere in the world. The owner is looking to upgrade & willing to trade for a larger Explorer Yacht in the 85ft+ size range. ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!!
- Yacht Summary
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment Communication Systems Telephone System: KVH Tracphone VHF: Fixed: Simrad Handheld:(2) Icom Navigation Systems Radar: Furuno NAVNET; 64nm Magnetic Compass: Ritchie Auto Pilot: Simrad Depth Sounder: Simrad Video Sounder: Furuno GPS: Furuno Laser Plotter: Furuno Wind Indicator: Simrad Speed Indicator: Furuno Entertainment System: a. Video Equipment TV’s: (2) Sharp Aquos 32" (Salon, Master) (2) Sharp Aquos 20" (Guest) Sharp Aquos 24" (VIP) VCR’s: Panasonic (Main Salon) DVD’s: Sony (4) Alpine (VIP, Guest, Master) b. Audio Equipment Stereo & CD Player: (2) Alpine CDA (Master, Main Salon) Galley & Laundry Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Range: Plastimo (Flat) Oven: Plastimo convection Microwave: Sharp carousel Refrigeration/Freezer: Fridge: SubZero Freezer: SubZero Dishwasher: Miele Incognito Icemakers: (2) Raritan Icer-ette Additional Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Grill: Electro-Grill (Flybridge) Laundry Equipment : Main Laundry Equipment: Spendide combomatic 620D Washer/Dryer (Lower Deck)
- Additional Machinery
- Air Conditioning: Type: Marine Air Systems Interior Fresh Air System: Taylormade Environmental; 6 handling units Other: Watermakers: Horizan Seafari Bow & Stern Thruster: Sleipner Steering System: Hypro Marine Fuel Separator & Filtration: Separ & Racor Sewage System: Sea-Land Vacu Flush Helm/Control Stations: (2) – Cockpit/Flybridge Shore Power Cables: Glendenning cablemaster
- Build Specifications
- General Length Overall: 75.00 feet (22.86 meters) Length at Waterline: 58.50 feet (17.82 meters) Beam: 18.50 feet ( 5.64 meters) Draft: 5.50 feet ( 1.68 meters) Tonnage: 57.19 gross tons 47.07 displacement tons
- Broker Comments
- Owner looking to upgraded to a larger explorer yacht in the 85-105ft size range and can not do so until this yacht is sold. Will consider trades for a quality, newer model expedition style yacht with a large cruising range. VERY MOTIVATED. ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. We handle shipping anywhere in the world and can provide quotes almost immediately if required.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.