- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a fresh water 47' Chris Craft Commander classic that has been restored and updated with many custom features by a knowledgible yacht owner with an open checkbook. Some of the custom features are: extended aft deck hard top and enclosure, side and transom doors, swim platform, custom aft deck cabinetry & bar, custom bow pulpit with windlass and anchor roller, complete topsides algrip, Kohler 7.5 kw Generator, Racor fuel filters, new hydraulic steering, trim tabs, tender davit arm & dingy cocks, stamoid bridge Bimini & seat and helm sea covers, marine head and A/C reverse cycle. Also added complete new headliners interior & aft deck, updated battery charger systems, 12 and 110 volt control panel updated to breakers, aft deck refrigerator, forward deck storage boxes and bench seat with stamoid cover, Chris Craft mast & Light added. All waste tanks and fresh water tanks were replaced, along with a custom wood floor galley and upgraded counter tops galley & dinette. The aft stateroom vanity & mirror plus head vanity sink and mirror were replaced. Electric Head systems with remote tanks were added. Aft head and shower stall were redone. F/B helm seats were replaced and new covers added.
- Sleeps six with two heads and air and heat. Cabin and staterooms totally redone.
- Dual 30 Amp shorepower, 7.5 KW Generator and battery charger.
- Raytheon Radar, Cetreek auto pilot, Garmin 2010 Color GPS plotter, Compass, Windlass, Depth sounder, Remote spotlight, Sum log, VHF radio and hailer.
- Fully equipped with new counters and custom teak floor.
- ADDITIONAL ITEMS
- All new head liner, Hydrallic steering, Racor spin off filters, Spare props, All new holding tanks and water tanks, New Air horns, Hard bottom dinghy with new davit, Many other upgrades.
- All new canvas and bimini top, Three new upper helm seats, Custom lower helm seating.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bob Hommel - Broker cell:313 506 7883, fax: 954 756 7202 Denison Yacht Sales - Florida/Michigan office: 954 763 3971