The Miss Tor 180 is a steel hulled, aluminium superstructure new construction project.
The full displacement, bulbous bow hull has already been completed and the superstructure is currently being installed.
Delivery can be done in under 16 months.
Multiple custom, interior packages are available.
12m Euro is the price for the project WITHOUT a completed interior which will be an additional cost 4.9-6.9m Euro which still makes her the best priced new construction project of her size & class on the market today.
Additional information available upon request
- Basic Characteristics
- CHARACTERISTICS Model Year 2012 Model Type MISS TOR 180 Hull Material Marine Type A Grade Steel and 5082 Series Aluminium Builder ORUCOGLU SHIPYARD GENERAL Lenght Overal 54 mt. Beam (max.) 9.0 mt. Draft 2.6 mt. Classification R.I.N.A. PLEASURE CRAFT CLASSIFICATION Main Saloon Three Alternatives Decoration Dining Hall Two Alternatives Decoration Cinema Hall With Furniture Galley With Equipment Fitness Center With Equipment Sauna With Equipment
- TECHNICAL Main Engines 2 X1000 hp. MAN Marine Systems Cruising Speed 14 knots Maximum Speed 16 knots Cruising Range 5000nm ( At 12 knots ) Gross Ton 900 Gross Ton. Fuel Diesel Fuel Capacity 110.000lt Fresh Water Capacity 25 Ton Black Water 10 Ton Fuel Pump 2 x 15 HP, 3000 Circuit, 100 lt / min. Fire Pump 1 x 5,5 HP, 1500 Circuit, 667 lt / min. Black Water Pump 1 x 7,5 HP, 1500 Circuit, 334 lt / min. Fresh Water Pump 1 x 5,5 HP, 1500 Circuit, 667 lt / min. 24 Volt Pressure Tank 50 lt / min. 220 Volt Pressure Tank 55 lt/ min
- Electrical & Navigation
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Generator ( Mecc Alte ) 2 x 88 KVA Marine Type Volt 1 24 volt Battery and Gel Batteries Volt 2 220 volt for lighting, refrigaretors, air conditioners, television and telephone Volt 3 380 volt general use, Diesel pumps and emergency pump, fire equipment. Charger Mastervolt WHELL HOUSE Steering Wheel Electronic+ with Remote control + Hydraulic Aft deck wheel control & throttle Navigation (JRC) 72 mile Radar LCD screen (2 piece) (JRC) NAVTEX (Whether report) (LORENZ) GPS Chart Ploter (CALL NOW) Auto Pilot (ICOM) VHF (ICOM) Hand VHF (JRC) SSB (JRC) Echo Sounder Control Panels All the Electronic control panels 24 volts + 220 volt + 380 volt
- EXTERNAL Life Boat 4 pieces for 6 persons Life Jacket For 22 persons Crane 4 m. Stainless 2000 kg. Max. Capacity Ladder Stainless Steel, Hydraulic, Telescopic paserela 5 mt. Lighting the External side for night mode Bow Hydraulic Anchor Windlass 2 x Hidromarine Company 5 Tons Back Right Hydr.rope Capstan 2 x Hidromarine Company 2 Tons Ropes 32 mm. 200 mm. At Bow side 32 mm. 200 mm. At Aft side Anchor 450 kg. (2 peaces) Chain 400 meter 150+250 ship type INTERNAL Water Maker 2 x 160Lt/h TECNICOMAR Sailor C 1000 Sewage System 1 x Sewage Threatment TECNICOMAR ECOMA 8 5100 LT / DAY Oily Water System Oily water seperator RWO (Skit -S-DEB) 0,5 m3 / hour DOORS Hydraulic Lazerette Door Pantograph Door/Watertight Watertight Door TENDER Boat 4,20 Length For Emergency 60 hp.
- Miss Tor Yachts is proud to announce the recent sale of the Miss Tor 170 that was sold to a Russian client and is currently being completed at the shipyard located just outside of Istanbul, Turkey. Next to the 170 is the Miss Tor 180 (54m) new construction project that is well underway and available for immediate purchase. The full displacement, bulbous bow, steel hull has been completed and the superstructure is currently going into place. The fact that this phase of the construction is already finished allows the shipyard to delivery this yacht in ‘turn key’ condition is just over 12 months time. 12m Euro is the base price and does NOT include a completed interior which is available at an additional cost. This flexibility allows a buyer to come in and purchase the hull & superstructure at a low fixed cost, or they can chose to finish the project at the facility. The 3 interior packages available are as follows: 1) Extra Package's Price – 4.9m Euro 2) Full Package's Price – 5.9m Euro 3) Deluxe Package's Price – 6.9m Euro For further information on the interior packages or the construction of this yacht please feel free to call or e-mail at anytime.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Alex Clarke to schedule an appointment! Mobile: (203) 722-3047 Office: (954) 763-3971 E-mail: Alex@DensionYachtSales.com