***Hull #70 available for viewing at our docks in Marina Bay***
The Swift Trawler 52 is a stunning combination of everything that contributes to the joy of cruising with the comfort and performance of a larger pilothouse motor yacht. Truly the top of its class, the new Beneteau ST52 outshines the competition in every category.
Powered by twin Volvo 575 HP diesels, she will cruise effortlessly at 18 knots with a top speed of 24 knots (WOT). At wide open throttle, the ST52 burns only 2 gallons per mile -- amazing fuel efficiency, made possible by her brilliantly engineered hull design, which boasts maximum stability and an impressively comfortable ride even in rough conditions.
Style? She has plenty of it, from her elegant European fit and finish to her light and spacious living areas including a breathtaking full beam master suite with double ports just above waterline.
For a detailed 3rd party look at the ST52, visit boattest.com and see what Captain Steve had to say. (He absolutely admired it!)
A few notable features include:
- 18 knot cruise / 24 top
- Fuel efficiency (burns just 2 GPM at wide open throttle)
- 3 Staterooms / 2 Heads (with enclosed showers) featuring a full beam master
- Gourmet galley
- Bow & stern thrusters
- Built-in dishwasher
- Full size fridge & freezer
- Much more...
***Call Today to setup an appointment to see hull #70 at our docks in Marina Bay***
- Living Accommodations
- Alpi Mahogany woodwork Parquet type laminated floors Paragon Beige Cushions SALON Aft 2-leaved sliding door window with curtains and stainless steel frame Sliding, opening side windows with blinds and stainless steel frame U-shaped bench seat with cushions and backrests Storage under bench seats Varnished wood salon table, electrically adjustable height 2 Removable armchairs Bar unit with storage and space provided for an encased 32 inch LED TV (optional) Storage cupboard with drawer and cubbyholes Leather covered stainless steel handrail on ceiling GALLEY (IN A U-SHAPE ON PORTSIDE) Sliding window with blind in front of sink Resin worktop with stainless steel 2 basin sink, washing up drainer and bin access Mixer tap with hot/cold water under pressure 175 liter refrigerator + 45L freezer fitted into wooden cupboard to starboard Choice of gas or electric stove with saucepan brackets Gas or microwave oven Gas storage locker provided in port alleyway Trash locker accessed from alleyway Extractor hood fan Built-in dishwasher Plentiful storage with cubbyholes and cutlery drawer Suspended shelf above worktop between galley and saloon Spotlights LED Wheelhouse access step with leather covered stainless steel handrail STEERING STATION Raised steering station Grey-tinted glass windscreen with 3 speed de-misting system Stainless steel windshield wipers with washer 2 Sliding doors for access to catwalks 2 Windows with blinds fitted to either side of wheelhouse Inside access stairs to flying bridge with varnished wood handrail Lewmar® T44 opening hatch in wheelhouse ceiling 3-way Electrically adjustable Bezenzoni® pilot armchair with retractable footrest - Leather cushions Beige Leather covered steering wheel in stainless steel Hydraulic assisted steering Ergonomic steering console, space for navigation electronics Up to 2 navigation screens of Raymarine® E120 type offered as options) and engine instruments, engine repeaters with rev counters, pressure and temperature indicators, fuel gauges... Tiller angle indicator Flap indicators Electric engine control levers Steering compass Functional controls: Wiper, Demister, Fog horn, Navigation lights, Anchoring, Bow & Stern Thrusters Windlass 220 V socket to starboard 12V socket Wide copilot bench seat with wooden shelf, stainless steel handrail and footrest, large storage space under bench Chart table to port, with drawer and storage space, reading spotlight, 220 V socket Electrical panel 24 V and 220 V CD/MP3, USB, AUX. radio with 2 loudspeakers in wheelhouse and 4 waterproof speakers outside (2 in the cockpit - 2 on flybridge) Companionway stairs to cabins and washroom with leather covered stainless steel handrail Extensive space under steering station with windshield washer tank and access to all control panel connexions, ceiling lighting 2 HEAD COMPARTMENT Shower cubicle completely counter moulded with opaque plexiglass door Fitted seating, decked in solid wood Opening hull porthole and mechanical ventilation Waste water drained by gravity to buffer tank (50 l / 13 US Gal ) Electric Vacu-flush toilet with sewage tank in cockpit Opening hull porthole Mixer tap with hot/cold water under pressure Mirror Toilet accessory rack OWNER CABIN (CENTERED AMIDSHIPS) 2 Large fixed panoramic hull portholes with fitted opening portlights and curtains Large central bed with lathed bedbase and marine mattress Background lighting with brightness adjustment and bedside lamps Storage: Cubby hole lockers, large hanging locker, drawers Mirror Leather covered stainless steel handrail Desk and seating to starboard Access door to private bathroom 220 V socket VIP CABIN (FORWARD) Large Center Bed Marine mattress Storage, Hanging locker, Drawers Lighting and reading spotlights 1 Opening hatch Lewmar® T44 2 Opening hull portholes with curtains Bedstead mirror GUEST CABINS (TO PORT) 2 large individual bunks Marine mattress Hanging locker, Storage space and reading lamps 2 Opening hull portholes with curtains Other layout versions available (see Optional extras)
- Deck & Hull
- HULL Composition: Sandwich (Polyester resin - Glass fiber / Balsa core) White gelcoat Structural hull counter moulding in monolithic laminate DECK Composition: Sandwich (Polyester resin - Glass fiber / Balsa core) White gelcoat Diamond tip type non-slip covering Structural counter moulding in monolithic laminate DECK EQUIPMENT Plain solid wood bulwark Port and starboard gangway doors for shore access Hatch under starboard gangway door for access to fuel and water fillers Seawater deck wash pumps (2 outlets) Anchor platform with staainless steel frame and solid wood boards Bow fitting with twin roller Horizontal electric windlass Lofran Falkon 1 500 W (chain grab for 12 mm / ½’’ chain and gipsy head for buoy line) w/ mooring cleat underneath Remote control in mooring locker + windlass control from wheelhouse and flybridge steering stations 2 Mooring lockers 2 Stainless steel fairleads 2 Stainless steel mooring bollard on foredeck 4 Stainless steel mooring cleats (2 amidships - 2 aft) Bench on foredeck with 2 lockers for storing fenders and mooring ropes SAFETY ON DECK Stainless steel 2 level pulpit with stainless steel guardrails at rear of deck Access to foredeck through door in Portuguese bridge Stainless steel guardrail on the front of wheelhouse windscreen for safety on Portuguese bridge Cockpit pulpit in stainless steel and solid wood On flybridge: Stainless steel pulpit completely surrounding aft of flying bridge with stainless steel guardrails on snap shackles to facilitate launching of dinghy and life raft COCKPIT Self-bailing cockpit 2 Alleyway doors to protect cockpit from wind and spray Stainless steel stanchion on flybridge L-shaped cockpit bench seat decked in solid wood PVC Woven Beige upholstery Large cockpit locker with companionway ladder for access to lazarette, engine room and optional captain's quarters Outside ladder for access to flying bridge (secondary access - solid wood steps and twin stainless steel handrail) 220 V 50 Ah shore supply with 20 m / 65’7’’ cable Access door to aft swim deck Solid wood decked swimming platform with stainless steel area guards and handles to fasten dinghy Retractable ladder in swimming platform with solid wood steps and stainless steel handrails 4 Tallon marine receivers® FLYBRIDGE Inside stairs to flying bridge from wheelhouse Sliding hatch cover in grey-tinted PMMA, foldaway solid wood doors with fastening and blocking system Grey tinted windscreen in PMMA Steering console with: Steering compass, Steering wheel, Electric engine controls, tiller angle indicator, Rev counter, Fuel gauges, 12 V socket, Controls for bow and stern thruster, windlass, flaps, lighting, navigation lights and foghorn Adjustable, swivel Besenzoni® pilot seat with armrests Removable flying bridge saloon table convertible into sundeck U-shaped bench seat with storage lockers Cloth cushions and backrests PVC Woven Beige Stainless steel handrail Console cover Fly + Seat of Fly Worktop with sink and hot and cold water mixer tap under pressure Refrigerator Storage space Place for electric grill (optional) Polyester hoop bar with fitted spotlights and loudspeakers Supports aerials, radar and bimini top (optional) Quarterdeck for storing dinghy or for use as terrace / Sun deck Structurally reinforced position for installation of Bezenzoni electric crane offered as option to lift dinghy (max load 400Kg / 882 lbs ) Fixing plates for dinghy Companionway hatch in PMMA for direct access to cockpit with stainless steel stairs and solid wood steps Space for life raft with stainless steel fixing bolt plates Flag pole bracket on starboard aft pulpit
- Engine Room
- VOLVO® D9 575s Foam soundproofing in engine compartment Side air intakes 2 Electric engine hold ventilators Stainless steel shaft lines with end anodes Fuel tanks: 2 x 528 US Gal with interconnection 4 blade propellors Access door to engine compartment in cockpit bay Extinguishers in engine hold with remote controls Inert gas system for engine protection Ceiling lighting Central batteries under aluminium floor Onan Generator
- Electrical panel 24 V / 220 V Electrical battery switches 220 V V shore supply with 20 m / 65’7’’ cable 220 V sockets in saloon, galley, wheelhouse and cabins Battery charger 60 Ah Inverter 12V/ 24V 12 V sockets on flying bridge and in wheelhouse 4 Engine batteries 75 Ah (Gel batteries) 4 Service batteries 140Ah and 4 batteries 75Ah (gel) dedicated to thrusters Bow and stern thrusters: MaxPower® 160 kg / 353 lbs thrust, tunnel diameter 250mm / 10’’ Lofran Falkon® 1 500 W Electric windlass (1 600 kg / 3,526 lbs peel) Electric trim tabs Lenco® Navigation lights in stainless steel Mooring light 3 Electric windscreen wipers 2 Automatic electric bilge pumps 2 Engine hold ventilators Electric water heater on shore supply or on engine exchanger Inside lighting, cockpit, alleyways and flying bridge Light dimmers in saloon, cockpit, alleyways, wheelhouse and master cabin Generator: 1 Starter battery 110Ah and battery charger 25Ah Electric Bezenzoni® armchair in wheelhouse
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Alex Wilkes to schedule an appointment! (239) 994-2648 email@example.com