This beautiful and well maintained 1989 63' Viking Motory Yacht is currently in Puerto Rico; however she will soon be shipped to Ft. Lauderdale and will be available for showing upon request.
Please contact me to set up a showing.
Click on full specs for more info.
- Master Stateroom, Below Deck Aft
- This is one of the largest staterooms ever seen on a yacht this size. The ensuite bathroom includes a tub, his & hers sink, and a large linen closet. The full beam of 17 feet and the superb varnished teak joinery work makes this cabin fit for a king. King Berth Built-in Nutone vacuum system cable TV outlet Fixed settee (2) built-in night stands 3 cedar lined closets Headliner Track lighting Speakers Vanity w/mirror, stool 10 drawer dresser 2 side lamps linens AM/FM radio Varnished teak paneling wall covering
- Guest Stateroom, Below Deck Forward
- This stateroom is part of a new improved layout by Vikin where the centerline VIP queen berth has been replaced by an upper and lower berth to port with ensuite shower and head. This will allow the owner to run the yacht with a full time crew, or use this cabin for guests as the decor and quality are up to par. Upper and lower berth to port w/settee to starboard Television w/cable connections Cable TV outlet Drapes Linens Shelf Paneling wall covering Shower Half closet Headliner Mirror AM/FM radio Drawers
- Guest Stateroom, Below deck port
- Double berth Carppeting Drapes Shared Bathroom Cable TV outlet Half Closet Mirror
- Guest Stateroom, Below Deck Starboard
- Twin Berths with fixed night table in between Electrical outlet Carpeting Shared bathroom Full closet
- Award winnin galley design with all the amenities one could possibly imagine and the unique option of being totally separate from the salon by closing the louvered window by the sink and the door. Whirlpool dishwasher 4 burner electric stove Kitchenaid trash compactor Pressure dockside fresh water system Double stainless steel sink w/ garbage disposal Wide Range of cabinetry (2) ice makers Westinghouse clothes washer w/dryer Whirlpool princess series refrigerator w/ freezer Amana convection microwave oven Filtration Concepts Inc. 600 GPD reverse osmosis watermaker Undersink water filtration system Formica counters Exhaust hood and fan
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Foruno 72 mi. radar GPS antenna Phone antenna VHF antenna (2) depth sounders Intercom Telephone (2) Standard hailers (2) ICOM VHF radios TV antenna (2) Danfroth 8" compasses ACR Epirb (2) VDO tachometers Chart Table Instrument Panel
- Electrical Systems
- 110V, 220V AC electrical system Electrical bonding system 15 kw Norpro generator (2) Sentry 60 amp (ea.) battery chargers 12 V. AC, DC lighting system Voltage meter Cable inlet Water inlet 1-24 V. battery charger 12V, 24V DC electrical system 23 kw Kohler generator DC to AC inverter Glendining power reel dockside electrical cables (2) A/C switching, master electrical panel Power inlet Telephone inlet
- Deck and Hull
- Fiberglass deck (1) 60# Danforth Anchor w/ chocks, lines Inflatable dinghy (Novurania w/ 4-cycle 40HP Yamaha outboord) Boarding Ladder Deck Ladder Life jackets Hull Color is white (1) fortress FX55 anchor Electric dinghy davit (12 volt) Dual fender baskets (Port & Starboard) 8 man emergency canistered raft on hardtop Swim ladder Life ring Side stanchions w/ lifeline Bimini Tops (2) Pressure, freshwater wash down system (3) helmseats on flybridge Deck lights Bottom paint Radar arch Marquipt boarding ramp w/brackets, port, starboard & aft Dunnage box on flybridge Console cover Fenders Hatch (one on forward stateroom & escape hatch in master stateroom) Port light Electric controlled searchlight Swim platform Bow pulpit w/ rails Boarding gate Air horn Anchor locker Pennant staff Rub rails Ideal electrical windlass with foot switch up & down Tinted safety glass windows w/screen Boat hooks (3) Coast Guard safety package Dock lines Transom flag holder Navigation lights Running lights Spreader lights
- Mechanical and Engine Equipment
- Reverse cycle air conditioner (3) Fire Control system w/ manual pulls (2) oil transfer systems for main and gens Internal raw water sea strainer Wheelhouse, flybridge, hydraulic wheel steering Holding tank Enginne temperature alarm Oil pressure alarm Engine hour meter (4) Racor fuel filters Gear box Oil Filters Bilge alarm Oil temperature alarm Halon fire extinguisher Fuel return line Black water pump Electric water pump Hydraulic, bridge, wheelhouse engine controls Fresh water cooling system Spare propellers (2) Naiad stabilizers Glendining engine synchronizers Hydraulic trim tabs Fire alarm Bilge blower Engine room sound insulation Engine fuel shut-off valve AC & DC engine room lights Helm, Flybridge, engine room start/stop switch High water alarm Electric water heater First aid kit Acoustical, thermal insulation Automatic sump pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Alex Wilkes AW@denisonyachtsales.com Office: 954.763.3971 Cell: 239.994.2648