- 130 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SEE A PROFESSIONALLY SHOT RUNNING VIDEO & VIRTUAL TOURS OF EACH ROOM INSIDE & OUT *
by clicking the link below.
130 Westport MARY ALICE II WAS RECENTLY REDUCED BY $1,000,000.00 / Seller is looking for a BUYER!
The MARY ALICE II is the perfect choice for the family seeking a turn-key yachting experience with the current owner recently spending well over $1,000,000.00 in meaningful upgrades. The experienced yachtsman will appreciate the depth of scope of this work and will quickly recoognize the smart allocation of dollars in this well thoughtout refit. This price reduction is your cue that now is the right time to put the MARY ALICE II on the top of your “MUST SEE” list this Fall.
- Virtual Tours
- For FULL VIRTUAL TOURS of each room inside & out see our multimedia page at http://www.denisonyachtsales.com/130-westport-2002-virtual-tour/ by clicking the "External Links" button below.
- MARY ALICE II JUST RECENTLY REDUCED BY $1,000,000.00 / Seller is looking for a BUYER!
- The MARY ALICE II is the perfect choice for the family seeking a turn-key yachting experience with the current owner recently spending well over $1,000,000.00 in meaningful upgrades. The experienced yachtsman will appreciate the depth of scope of this work and will quickly recoognize the smart allocation of dollars in this well thoughtout refit. This price reduction is your cue that now is the right time to put the MARY ALICE II on the top of your “MUST SEE” list this summer. Upgrades and Refit include: A Complete Wax Job – October 2011 New Marble Countertops: Galley, Aft Deck, Upper Deck Bar and Twin Tables - 3/2011 New Headliner Throughout Vessel - 3/2011 New A-Sea Shore Power Converters – Plug in anywhere in the world! 3/2011 Zero Speed Stabilizers W/26 Sq. Ft Fins -Largest Fin’s Available on A Westport of any size Powerful hydraulic stern thruster Stern Thruster- Maximum maneuverability in all situations
- Accommodates ten owners/guests in five staterooms with an on-deck master and four guest staterooms mid ship, lower deck. There are 3 crew staterooms below forward with engineer’s quarters aft.
- Aft Deck
- The aft deck is one of the greatest attributes of the 130 series. The 130 aft deck area has the volume of a much large class vessel. The aft deck is accessed from the forward walk around decks, two staircases aft from the swim platform, or directly through the salon. There is a bar to port with an icemaker and refrigerator, sink, Granite bar top, stools and concealed flat screen TV. A large teak circular dining table at center seats up to ten guests. There are occasional chairs to port and starboard, as well as aft seating across the transom with two ottomans. Canvas shades for privacy Aft deck bar with TV and phone jack Stereo volume control & speakers from main system Whirlpool refrigerator Whirlpool icemaker Molded settee with cushions and covers Granite Magna Savannah top - 3/2011 (2) Teak chairs with ottomans and side tables to starboard Sink with hot/cold water and storage Sharp 37" HD TV (8) Teak dining chairs with cushions Blu-Ray player (2) Teak bar chairs with cushions 72" Round Westcoast teak dining table with fixed polished stainless steel pedestal by Crown Ltd. (2) Teak lounge chairs with cushions to port (1) Teak side table (12) Overhead recessed lights
- Salon and Formal Dining room
- Large sofa facing forward Two (2) Leather barrel chairs/rockers Three (3) Upholstered chairs with ottomans Storage for CD's, video tapes and DVD's One (1) End table Compact (50) wine cooler in custom cherry wood cabinet Granite top cabinet with 42" HD TV (on lift system) separates salon and dining area, Blu-Ray Disc player, Double stainless steel framed sliding glass doors aft, Surround sound system with SpeakerCraft speakers Privacy fold-away aft door curtains Fixed Roman shades Silhouette window shades Oval shaped glass top formal dining table for up to ten guests
- Kitchen Aid 48" refrigerator Additional storage cabinets forward of cooktop Insinkerator garbage disposal Viking (6) Burner range Azrock commercial vinyl flooring Broan trash compactor Built-in dinette settee Asko dishwasher Granite countertops - 3/2011 Sharp stainless steel microwave Custom commercial grade overhead exhaust fan (enclosed in matching cherry wood) Double undercounter ovens Stainless steel sink U-Shaped dinette Privacy door to dining area Entry door to port walk-around for crew privacy Formal entry from starboard foyer
- A captain's working desk area to port Stainless steel 24" Destroyer Wheel with Jastrom power steering Black laminate counters with cherry trim Suede semi-circular settee (dark green) New Engine instrument displays DDC/MTU DDEC - 9/2011 Madrona Burl with solid cherry edge settee table Dell desktop computer with 21" flat screen Chart drawer for chart storage Two Stidd helm chairs Sony AM/FM/CD player with SpeakerCraft Desk with PC storage & roll-away stool, CRS speakers Stain resistant carpeting Leather covered dash panels Ambient Nav LCD display screen 1/2011
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline king size bed with upholstered headboard Drawers under the bed Desk and a settee Long chaise covered in Chenille to starboard Hunter Douglas Silhouette blackout blinds with fixed roman shade valances Dressers and nightstands are Madrona Burl inlays with solid cherry edges Walk-in cedar-lined closet HD TV, Blu-Ray, Denon receiver and Denon DVD & CD player, as well as, recessed lighting throughout One of the large windows each side can be raised and lowered electrically All marble refinished March 2011 The master head has Crema Marfil marble tiles, whirlpool bath, glass enclosed shower, his and hers vanities with Kohler vintage sinks and two Headhunter Royal Flush Hydro Vac toilets.
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward Starboard: Twin Berths, one floating for conversion to king berth Center night stand Large outboard port lights with Shoji screens Hanging and drawer storage Sharp 20" HD TV & Blu-Ray player Ensuite head with full shower, lighted vanity, sink, storage and toilet Forward Port: Twin Berths, one floating for conversion to king berth Center night stand Large outboard port lights with Shoji screens Hanging and drawer storage Sharp 20" HD TV & Blu-Ray player Ensuite head with full shower, lighted vanity, sink, storage and toilet Aft Starboard (VIP) King Berth (athwart ship) with upholstered headboards Drawer storage underneath Rope accent lighting Two night stands Large outboard port lights with Shoji screens Hanging and drawer storage Sharp 20" HD TV & Blu-Ray player Ensuite head with full shower, lighted vanity, sink, storage and toilet Aft Port (VIP): King Berth (athwart ship) with upholstered headboards Drawer storage underneath Rope accent lighting Two night stands Large outboard port lights with Shoji screens Hanging and drawer storage Sharp 20" HD TV & Blu-Ray player Ensuite head with full shower, lighted vanity, sink, storage and toilet
- Two built-in seating areas forward with tables Wet bar (new granite 3/2011) Large sun bathing area aft Hard top and steering pod with controls and instrumentation as well as an additional "Stidd" helm chair at center (2) Molded seats with cushions and covers Optional controls pod, station, steering & instrumentation (2) Tables Sun lounge with cushions and covers Kahlenberg air horns Wet bar with granite, sink, hot & cold water Welded aluminum mast with electronics, anchor light, deck lighting and air horn TV & phone jacks Whirlpool icemaker Fusion AM/FM Marine stereo with CD player & overhead speakers - 3/2011 Nor-Cold refrigerator (Optional) Stidd captain's helm chair
- Boat Deck
- L-shaped settee to port with stainless steel Sunshade Umbrella 6 to 8 person Jacuzzi hot tub At center forward is the double sliding glass door to the Skylounge, which offers a complete entertainment center with 32" Sharp HD TV, wet bar, game table and large windows offering a panoramic view The boat deck has exterior walk-around teak decks with "Portuguese Bridge" forward and a centerline access down to the forward deck Teak over composite except tender area which is non-skid Nautical Structures 2000 lb. hydraulic & telescopic davit Jacuzzi hot tub with 11Kw heater - 1/2011 Nautical Structures tender lifting bridle (2) Molded seats with cushions and covers (2) Wing stations with engine & bow thruster controls just outside PH port/starboard 36" Round Westminster teak cocktail table 3/2011 Denon 5-disc CD changer Molded-in settee with cushions and locker space under Denon surround sound system Audio volume control and speakers from main system 17' Novurania Tender with 115Hp Yamaha w/cover, tie downs, GPS, Depth Finder, & VHF Stern flagstaff with 5' x 8' U.S. flag, Radio & fresh water system with shower Additional Stern steering station controls on aft area of boat deck
- Bow sun lounge with cushions, cover storage with locker below Molded-in keyhole shaped seat with cushions and covers Center exterior centerline stairs to Portuguese bridge at Skylounge level above Remote stereo speakers with volume control
- Crew Quarters
- (3) Staterooms forward, (1) stateroom all the way aft. Port & starboard crew has four twin berths and (two en-suite upper and lower berths staterooms) with stereo, volume control, speakers and 15" HD TV's in each room, Entertainment center in crew lounge w/ 26"Sony HD TV, Denon DVD, digital DVD player. Captain has custom full size berth w/storage below Entertainment center in captain's cabin w/Aquos 32" Flat panel LCD TV (2011). Crew lounge/galley has upholstered settee, Built-in refrigerator/Freezer, Sharp stainless steel microwave, Doors are solid cherry framed w/Madrona burl, Stainless steel sink, Maytag stacked washer & dryer, Cedar-lined hanging lockers. Additional (4th) cabin for engineer all the way aft by engine room w/aquos 22" TV.
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MTU/DDC 12V4000/2735 HP with 3006 total hours and approximately 1500 hours SMOH (2) Emergency bilge pumps 110v AC pumps with 1 1/2 inch lines manifold 220V Air compressor with water separator, filter, regulator & 18' self-coiling hose with quick disconnect for air tools Twin disc 2.5 to 1 ratio Fuel filters are dual Detroit Separ on main engines and single on generators Naiad stabilizers with 26 sq. ft. fins - 2/2011 Naiad at-rest Stabilization Stern Thruster - 4/2011 Upgraded Hydraulic system allowing longer, more powerful sustained bow and stern thruster use 4/2011 Lube oil change system 110v pump with quick disconnect Jastrom steering commercial grade with dual pumps 78 gallon fresh oil and 33 gallon waste oil reservoirs Aquamet 22 shafts with dripless shaft logs; 4 1/2 diameter Fuel transfer system 110v with timer & flow meter Aqua Air A/C chilled water system with make- up air with variable frequency drives approx. 20tons Head Hunter fresh water head system with 240v + 24v discharge pumps and fiberglass 1360 gallon holding tank Rudders 10 sq. ft. with dripless logs Grey water system 940 gallon tank with 110v & 24v discharge pumps (2) Sea Recovery watermakers / 1200 GPD each / serviced - 6/2011 FM200 Fire system auto/manual (2) Fresh water systems 220v pumps with 24v backup pump 100 gallons gasoline built-in reservoir for tender and toys 120 gallon hot water heater with circulation pump for "instant hot water" on all faucets Michigan 5-blade props 50" x 44" (13) Auto/manual 24v bilge pumps Simrad Auto Pilot (2009)
- Control Room
- The air conditioned engineer's control room is located forward of the engine room and includes pumps & machinery manifolds, main electrical distribution panels, spare parts storage and watertight door with observation built-in window to access the engine room aft. (12) Drawer Sears tool box (full with tools),Storage cabinets with shelves, Work bench with 4" vise, Fuel transfer system & manifold, Bookshelves for ship's manuals, (2) 1200 GPD watermakers and membranes.
- Electrical Systems
- (2) Northern Lights 65Kw generators with 10249 hours (starboard) and 10383 hours (port) Generators have sound shields, mufflers, exhaust & water separators with pilothouse remote start/stop & gauges Batteries, all gel-cell types (2) 12v DC lights at navigator's area & captain's desk Battery chargers (3) King heater/defrosters on pilothouse window (2) new 72 KVA 100 Amp isolation transformers on each inlet with boost capability for back up - 3/2011 110v AC halogen recessed light fixtures 24v & 110v AC indirect lighting throughout All distribution panels have engraved labeled faceplates (1) Searchlight located on mast with single control ACR-100 Exterior lighting at house sides, fore deck, aft deck stairs, aft deck lighting overhead & Flybridge deck lights lighting protection with hull, Dyna plate and mast probe, General lighting, Vimar receptacles and switching throughout w/ several dimmers ( 2) x 100' shore cords (one on Glendenning) with 3 phase 440V/100 amp service TV and phone connections located at Glendenning with (3) 100' phone cords Raytheon Infrared Night Site 4000M, VIC monitoring systems Emergency back-up lighting with red lens, throughout the vessel with separate dedicated battery bank
- Electronic & Navigation Equipment
- Panasonic station telephone system with 4 programmable phones 14 speakerphones, 17 jack locations VSAT System for high speed internet access Aft shore inlet with 100' combo CATV/telephone shore cords (2) Furuno 96 mile radar with 20" LCD flat screen monitors with ARPA on both sides. KVH TracPhone 252 with phone switch satellite telephone system Furuno video sounder with 15" LCD flat screen monitor KVH M9 satellite TV system with 40" dome Furuno weatherfax Furuno Navtex Tellular CDMA digital cellular black box single mode phone Furuno AIS Furuno Felcom 12 standard "C" with roll printer Icom VHF w GMDSS in pilothouse (2) additional Icom M-127 in crew lounge and galley Simrad Robertson gyro compass with interface box (2) Northstar 6100i GPS Transas as well as Nobeltec Chart systems with 20" flat screen monitor Elbex hi-resolution color pan/tilt/zoom cameras located forward of main entrance (starboard side) of aft deck and engine room B & G Hydra 2000 wind/depth/speed system with full function display on dash and in crew lounge as well as Flybridge helm Dell desktop station and HP LaserJet 3200 printer/fax combo Westport proprietary vessel information and control VIC monitoring system Ritchie Globe Masters compass in pilothouse Upgraded hydraulic flow to bow thruster Simrad auto pilot w/remote at Flybridge helm (2009)
- Safety & Fire Protection
- (16) Man Zodiac emergency life raft w/custom s/s launch cradle & hydrostatic release Perko 150 ship's bell per Coast Guard regulations installed on bow railing over anchor windlass (18) Coast Guard approved adult life preservers, Northern Airborne Technology EPIRB, Dry chemical fire extinguishers (3) 10lb., (8)5lb., & (8) 2.5lb (6) Coast Guard approved child life preservers (2) 24" Ring buoys Zee #155 medical kit w/soft case NA-SART Flare kit
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- 17' Novurania 530 Deluxe with (4) stroke , 115 hp Yamaha, VHF, compass & transom ladder (2) Cobra Kayaks Sunbrella cushions on aft deck seating Boat deck lounge seating and observation deck seating as well as all dry fast foam Sunbrella covers for Flybridge settee, tables, Flybridge seating exterior areas; Tender, bow seat and aft deck seating Extensive inventoried ship spare parts. Stern flagstaff rigged with 1/8" nylon line Bow jack staff rigged with 1/8 line Opacmare two-section hydraulic Passerelle with remote control Wheel puller - built to pull vessel's propellers (1) Marquipt 24" x 9 steps sea stair boarding ladder with port and starboard mounts Gas tank (100) gallon in swim platform with air dispensing pump for tender and toys Freeman stainless steel port lights with screens Dripless shaft & rudder logs Dual steering & stabilizer pumps on main engines Dual s/s anchors 350lbs. ea, (1) with 400' x 5/8" chain & (1) with 300' x 5/8" chain Wing stations port & starboard on Portuguese bridge with electronic engine controls synchronizer, start and stops, jog lever, bow thruster and rudder angle indicator (2) Maxwell #6000 hydraulic winches and chain Wash down for anchor chains, Stern (2) Maxwell 3500 hydraulic capstans Swim ladder on transom S/S refrigerator, freezer Brownies dive compressor (2) 2011 Seadoo GTI-SE 155hp wave runners
- Art Collection
- Extensive preventative maintenance performed for flawless cruising
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- VIRTUAL TOURS at www.yacht360tours.com/westport130 Please contact Bob Crow firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 954.763.3971 Cell: 954.232.6389