Price just reduced !!!
Extremely Well Maintained Vessel - In Sail-A-Way Condition - Truly Shows Like a New Boat - Built in the USA -
NEW BOTTOM PAINT AND DETAILING 8-2012
Sleeps Seven - (2) Cabins, (2) Heads - Master Forward with Queen Centerline Berth - Private Head with Stall Shower - Aft Guest Cabin with King Berth & Private Access to Aft Head with Shower (Also Salon Access to Aft Head) - Dinette Converts to Double Berth - Additional Single Berth on Port Settee
Fully Air Conditioned , With reverse Cycle Heat - Complete & Upgraded Electronics Package
Low Engine and Generator Hours - Dual Air Conditioning Systems - Hot and Cold water Shower on Stern Platform
Large Galley - Separate Refrigerator ( Front Load) and Freezer ( Top Load) - LPG Stove and Oven - Lots of Counter Space
Wide Walk Around Decks - SS Handrails - SS Stanchions with Double Lifelines - SS Dingy Davits
Large Cockpit with Complete Bimini Top - Integrated Dodger - and Full Isinglass Enclosure - Extra Long Seats - Huge Storage Compartments - Large Molded Swim Platform
In-Mast Furling - Genoa Furling - All Control Lines Led Aft to Cockpit for Easy Single Handed Sailing
Anchor Windlass with Remote Control - Dual Anchor Rollers Forward - Extensive Ground Tackle with Delta and Bruce Anchors
The Beneteau 423 is a luxurious performance cruiser loaded with value. Based on the sleek deck profile of the highly successful Beneteau 473 and designed by world-renowned naval architects Groupe Finot, the 423 encompasses a confident blue-water hull combined with extraordinary comfort, gorgeous interior woodwork, loads of volume and plenty of light.
This is by far the nicest vessel you will find in her catgory - She has been professionally maintained and has a meticulous owner who will not settle for anything less than "Yacht Quality". PLease call the listing broker to see this one of a kind vessel.
- LOA...............................................43 ft 2 in ----------13.16 meter Hull Length......................................41 ft 8 in ----------12.7 meter LWL...............................................38 ft 7 in ----------11.76 meter Beam............................................12 ft 11 in -----------3.94 meter Displacement.....................19,797 lbs (approx) --------8,980 Kilo Standard Sail Area..........................860 sq. ft Draft.................................................4 ft 9 in ----------1.45 meters Ballast........................................... 6,290 lbs ------------2,853 kilo Fuel Capacity.....................................53 gal ---------------- 201 ltr Water.....(2 tanks) total......................154 gal----------------- 583 ltr Holding black-water in 2 tanks Auxiliary Diesel Volvo Engine.........55 hp ( 853 hours) Mastervolt Generator................... 6 KVA. (146 hours) Construction: Marion, South Carolina, USA Hull Design: Groupe Finot
- FULLY AIR CONDITIONED WITH 2 ZONE SYSTEMS and REVERSE CYCLE HEAT ( Marine Comfort Systems) This Vessel sleeps 7 people in (2) private cabins plus Salon - The forward Master cabin contains a Queen berth on center, and private head w/ stall shower - The aft private cabin contains a King berth and private access to the aft head w/shower - This head also has access from the main salon and serves as a day head. - There are also sleeping accommodations for (2) at the convertible dinette, to Strarbd, and (1) additional guest on the settee to Port INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS Forward Cabin Headroom 6’ 1” Queen berth -Island style Shelf on hull, both side (2) Drawers and (1) storage locker under berth (1) Hanging locker, port (1) Settee and storage locker port side Fwd head features fiberglass wash hand basin w/faucet and separate shower stall w/hand held shower and support Aft Cabin : Headroom 6’4” King berth Hanging locker Storage cabinet Shelf on hull Seat inboard of hanging locker Aft head features fiberglass wash hand basin w/combination faucet & hand shower w/shower hose and support HEADS (2) Manual marine toilets w/22 gal holding tank - Electric Macerator pump at each head Fiberglass sink, medicine cabinet, mirror and toilet accessories All showers drain w/separate electric drain pump
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- Vessel may be boarded from either the large Aft swim platform, or from opening lifeline gates Port, or Starbd. The cockpit is over-sized with over 7' long seats on either side. Upon descending the companionway - a comfortable day head is immediately to Port - the Aft stateroom entrance is directly behind the door to the head ( this head also has a private entrance to the Aft stateroom). The Aft stateroom has standing headroom and additional storage lockers. SALON: The AMERICAN style Galley is to Starbd of the companionway stairs.There are numerous storage lockers, drawers, shelving, and extensive counter areas. Continuing along the Port side of the vessel is a full forward facing Nav Station - Immediately forward of the Aft head, and a full length Settee forward of the Nav Station. ( This settee makes up into a single berth) Along the Starbd side - Forward of the Galley is a large circular Dinette.that seatrs 6 comfprtably. The Dinette converts to a double berth - A removable ottoman ( which also slides under the dining table) expands the dining space to 8 guests. There are several storage lockers on both sides of the yacht, plus storage under the Port Settee, and Starbd Dinette. Forward facing fixed ports, fixed side ports, opening side ports, and opening overhead, hatches provide abundant light and ventilation. MASTER STATEROOM: Forward of the Salon is the Master cabin with Private head & stall shower, This cabin also has abundant storage lockers, and comfortable settees for sitting. VENTILATION Forward Cabin (1) Lewmar size 54 hatch, (1) Lewmar size 10 hatch Forward starboard toilet (1) Lewmar size 10 hatch Salon (2) Lewmar size 30 hatch (1) Skylight across deck above the salon Aft Starboard Galley (2) Opening Lewmar ports (1) Lewmar size 20 hatch Aft Port Chart Table (2) Opening Lewmar ports Aft Port Cabin (2) Opening Lewmar ports (1) Lewmar size 20 hatch 3 Cabin Version: Aft Starboard Cabin 2 opening Lewmar ports (1) Lewmar size 20 hatch Port Galley 1 Lewmar size 30 hatch & 1 opening Lewmar size 4 Aft Port Head (3) Opening Lewmar ports (1) Lewmar size 20 hatch A
- SALON - GALLEY - DINING
- SALON - Salon is quite large and well lit and ventilated. There are several comfortable seating areas - dining for up to 8 guests - PLUS- Nav Station - Galley - day head. Maximum 6’ 5” headroom U-shaped dinette (2) Cabinet with louvered doors Storage behind dinette with bottle racks Storage and access to plumbing & hot water heater under dinette Expandable table with leaf, converts into double berth with filler cushion Central settee with storage underneath CHART TABLE: Storage locker with shelf under chart table Standard equipment & options - Panel for electronics Navigators seat with storage underneath GALLEY - The American style galley has abundant work areas - and loads of storage in lockers, shelves, and drawers. A front loading refrigerator allows easy access to your stores, and the top loading freezer keeps is also convenient - There is extensive counter space, and the double SS sink has 2 removable covers, to increases the counter space as needed. The Galley is well ventilated by opening ports and overhead hatches. Double SS sink Stove protection bar 3 burner LPG stove SS storage baskets Tableware drawer Cabinets + microwave shelf above work space Trash can Galley: Granicoat® counter top Front and top opening fiberglass icebox 12 v. refrigeration/Freezer combo unit - Adler Barbour Front loading Refrigerator(2) Rectangular SS sinks in galley Propane Gas Circuit Force 10® three-burner stove with oven - (2) 10 lb LPG tanks in deck locker Origo Micro Wave oven COMPANIONWAY Headroom: 6’ 6” 1-part hinged, wood companionway steps with gas spring for easy access to engine room (2) Wooden handrails, companionway bulkheads Interior Upholstery - Wood paneling on hull sides Fiberglass headliner in heads White vinyl headliner in salon & forward cabin
- ELECTRICAL - ELECTRONICS
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Mastervolt 6 KVA Generator True Charge 40 amp battery charger Full circuit breaker Elcetrical panel Separate Generator panel Xantrax battery monitor Grounded rig Conduit for standard and optional wiring 12 V. 28 function control panel 110 V. shore power socket on transom 110 V. control panel at chart table 7 x 110 V. outlets Batteries: 2x 100 amp engine start batteries , 2 x 200 amp 4D House batteries Lights: Flush mounted halogen lights Fluorescent light in galley and heads Reading light in each cabin Bi-color navigation light Stern light Anchor light Combination deck and steaming light Mini spot light white/red lens at chart table ELECTRONICS: - HELM: Plastimo compass Raymarine C-80 color GPS chart plotter /Radar - (New 2010) Raymarine ST60 wind speed and direction ( New 2011) Raymarine tridata - speed, log, depth ( New 2011) Ram mic - full function VHF NAV STATION: Standard Horizon VHF Xantrex battery monitor ENTERTAINMENT Sony AM/FM stereo/CD player with (4) speakers - 6 CD changer
- ENGINE EQUIPMENT Volvo® D2-55, 55hp diesel - high torque, low RPM 53 gal. Fuel capacity Rotomolded polyethylene fuel tank Engine control panel on cockpit coming 3-Bladed fixed prop Soundproof insulation in engine room Engine raw water filter Racor® fuel/water separator STEERING SYSTEM Composite rudder, rudder tube and quadrant SS leather wrapped steering wheel (42") Emergency tiller
- DECK and HULL
- Vessel has a huge cockpit, with over sized seating areas. A unique system allows the helm seat to be easily swing over to the side to allow convenient access to the large swim platform - A hot/cold shower located on the stern allows for a complete outdoor shower, or simple rinse after a swim. - Cockpit seats are teak trimmed, with fiberglass cockpit sole. Wide side decks provide easy access fomr the cockpit to the forward deck, which has a large anchor locker with more than adequate storage for 2 separate rodes. The entire cockpit is covered by a large Bimini top, which can be totally or partially lowered if sun is desired - There is a large clear Isinglass dodger, and full Isinglass cockpit enclosure for cold or nasty weather. PLUMBING Self-draining cockpit Manual bilge pump Electric bilge pump (1) Fiberglass fresh water tank integrated into hull liner in the bow Hot water heater - 11 gallon capacity MOORING & ANCHORING Simpson Lowrance Electric windlass SS bow fitting with (2) anchor rollers - Plow and Bruce anchors with 150 ft chain, and rode (6) Aluminum mooring cleats Self bailing anchor locker in the bow Horizon express electrical windlass EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT HULL & DECK Hot and cold transom/cockpit shower (1) Port cockpit locker (1) Starboard cockpit locker (1) LP gas locker aft port side of cockpit (1) Helm seat provides easy access to transom Teak inlaid cockpit seats (2) aft lockers Halyard hangers aft of coachroof (2) Winch handle pockets Built-in dodger coaming (2) SS handrails on coachroof Side decks w/molded raised bulwark w/teak cap rail Swim platform locker GRP steering pedestal w/instrument console Folding leaf cockpit table Shore power cord Hot & cold cockpit shower Stern rail seats Certified 4 man life raft New Barrier coat and anti fouling paint 2 dorade vents
- SAILS & RIGGING
- In-Mast main furling - Roller furling on the Genoa - and all control lines let aft to the cockpit - Make this vessel an easy boat to single handle. Rig Dimensions: Mast...Classic Furler I.........................48' 8" J........................16' 6" P........................43' 5" E............. .........14' 10" SAILS Performance cruising upgraded sails standard Roller furling mainsail 140% Roller furling Genoa with cover & foam luff Rigid Boom Vang Whisker pole Genoa halyard (2) Genoa sheets (1) Main halyard (1) Mainsheet (1) Main boom topping lift (1) Solid vang (2) Mainsheet traveler control lines STANDING RIGGING Discontinuous SS 1X19 rigging: forestay, twin backstays, upper and intermediates, cap shrouds, fwd lower and aft lower shrouds SPARS Deck stepped, anodized aluminum roller furling mast. Anodized, aluminum boom Mast step with 6 blocks Double aft swept spreaders DECK GEAR (2) Genoa sheet tracks (2) Lewmar® 48 CSTO Genoa sheet winches, mounted on cockpit coaming (2) Lewmar 40 CSTO halyard/control line winches Profurl® genoa roller furling with drum above deck (1) Mainsheet track on coach-roof (2) Stoppers, mainsheet & traveler control lines (6) Stoppers for control lines (including Genoa halyard on the mast) (2) Winch handles
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.