NEW TO THE MARKET!
Here's a nice opportunity to own a well-maintained* Grand Banks motor yacht that is tried & true, and as turn-key as it gets. This boat is the "total package" and will pass a survey with flying colors.
Her knowledgeable and loving owner has reluctantly offered her up for sale due to other plans. Seller purchased this boat from her original owner in 1991 and has taken fantastic care of her ever since.
*Recent survey (2011) verifies vessel has been consistently maintained to the highest standards and is in "excellent" condition, with very few indications of her actual age.
Notable features include:
- Dependable and easy-service twin CAT 3208s - 3970 hours
- 2 gensets - Westerbeke - 2900 hours,,,, Kuboat/Phasor - 1250 hours
- Much more...
- Inventory List
- Three staterooms with spacious full beam master, forward V-berth, and guest SR Galley up, located to port in salon Princess 3-burner stove with oven Propane, under flybridge seat, drains overboard Grunert 110VTAC refrigerator, new 2002 Raritan 12 gal hot water heater, new 2003 Prosine inverter ADT security system with smoke detectors GE microwave Philips flatscreen TV Philips DVD player MarineAir air conditioning NEW Whirlpool washer and dryer Coffee maker Toaster oven Glendening engine synchronizer FCI Watermaker Teak swim platform Wet exhaust system with fiberglass mufflers Racor fuel filters Spare propellers Hydraulic steering Westerbeke 8kw generator Phasor 9.5kw generator Battery chargers 3 Raritan electric heads Danforth and Bruce anchors with chain and rode Lofrens windlass Docklines & fenders EPIRB Life raft (6-person) 2002 Caribe 8' tender with 2009 8hp Yamaha motor Navigation Gear ICOM IC-M57 VHF Standard Horizons Intrepid LE VHF SEA 156 VHF with spare antenna SEA 222 SSB Raytheon R-41 radar Garmin 3010C GPS Danforth Compass Autohelm ST7000 auto pilot with repeater on flybridge Autohelm Tridata depth sounder & speed log with repeater on flybridge Davis "Weather Monitor II" wind instrument Electric horn Hand-held search light Navtex Nav4-Plus
- Updates and Recent Additions
- All electrical systems and mechanical equipment are 100% operational Dec. 2011, two new 8D maintenance free engine start batteries were installed Dec. 2011, one new 4D maintenance free generator start battery was installed Dec. 2011, three new 4D maintenance fee house batteries were installed New 3000 watt Xantrex inverter/charger installed Jan, 2012 Large supply of spare Caterpillar parts including new starter motor, new alternator, fresh water pump, sea water pump rebuild kits, spare gaskets, hoses and belts Large supply of Kubota and Westerbeke spare parts Spare oil, fuel and air cleaner filters for Caterpillar, Westerbeke and Kubota engines Spare membrane and prefilters for the Filtrations concept water maker Spare Yamaha parts including propellers and engine parts for the 8 HP dingy engine Spare anchor and line stored under aft cabin floor Aft cabin heads with 2 Raritan fresh water toilets, holding tank and valves renewed 2010 Two 5 KW transformers installed to convert European 220 volt 50 cycle to 120 volt 60 cycle so that the vessel can cruise the European waters. All the AC electrical equipment has been converted to 50/60 cycle Joni M recently cruised Mediteranian waters for 18 months Maintenance log on board showing that all engine fluids and filters have been changed every 200 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.