Perfect Balance Between Performance and Comfort
Low Engine and Generator Hours
Fully Air Conditioned
3 Guest cabins - 1 Full Beam Master with Center-line Queen Berth,& Head - 1 Forward VIP w/Center-line Queen Berth & Head - 1 Guest Cabin with Twin Berths & Head
1 Crew Cabin w/Head
Salon is Bright and Airy - 360 Degree Views - Complete Galley Located at Aft Entrance to Salon - Formal Interior Dining - Loads of Seating Space - Lower Helm Station
Flybridge Has Easy Access From Cockpit or Salon - Complete Upper Helm Station - Seating and Dining Areas
Cockpit is Completely Shaded by Flybridge - Has Full Canvass Enclosure, Seating and Dining Areas, and Easy access to Swim Platform
Concealed Storage for Tender or Jet Ski on Swim Platform with Electric Lift.
Huge Sunpad on Forward Deck with Easy Access from Cockpit
DANY is a spacious flybridge cruiser with all of the amenities for a day trip - weekend get-a-way - or extended cruise. She is fully air conditioned, with generator for full use of her facilities while offshore . Her spacious deck areas, and Salon allow for entertaining large groups, or many private spaces for seclusion with fewer guests aboard. She has been maintained in exceptional condition, and is ready for a buyer who will appreciate her "Like New" condition at half her replacement cost. -
Please contact the listing broker for more details or to inspect this exceptional yacht.
- SPECS & DIMENTIONS
- Hull and propulsion - by - Ferretti Engineering Superstructure and interiors - by - Zuccon International Length Overall..(ISO 8666)...................60 ft. 2 in ................18.33 meters Length of Hull..(ISO 8666)....................58 ft 7 in..................17.86 meters Length on Waterline.............................51 ft 3 in..................15.62 meters Maximum beam...................................17 ft 3 in....................5.25 meters Minimum Transport height fom Keel.......15 ft 7 in..................4.74 meters Overall Height to roll bar........................17 ft 4 in..................5.28 meters Draft - Full Load.....................................5 ft 2 in....................1.58 meters Displacement ( min load).....................62,391 lbs....................28.3 ton TANKAGE: Fuel...................................................987 Gallons..............3,700 ltr Water.................................................174 gasllons..............660 ltr ENGINES: 2 x MAN V10 .....Each.....1100HP ..........809kw ..............( 300 hours) Cruising speed...................30 kts Max Speed................34 kts Cabins: 3 Guest Cabins .... 3 Heads 1 Crew Cabin ........1 Head CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL........ Multiaxial Fiberglass
- VESSEL WALK-THROUGH
- Swim platform has convenient access from Port or Starbd side to Large teak trimmed cockpit. The cockpit has a full length seat aft, and two tables that can be joined for alfresco ding for a large group. There is an access door to thje crew cabin, stairway to the flyubridge, and steps to either side dicks. Salon is entered through a wide sliding glass door - Immediatley to Starbd, is the full Galley with additional pass-through to the cockpit. This is an ideal location and easily allows food to be passed to the outside areas or inside dinette. - Forward of the Galley is the large C-Shaped seating area that also serves as a Dinette. Opposite, on the Port Side is a second sofa , increasng the interior seating and conversation areas. Aft of the sofa, on Port side are stairs leading to the Fluybridge and an extensive cabinet system. Forward in the Salon, along Port side is the complete lower helm station, and stairs leading to the lower level. - The entire Salon is bathed in light form the full window array Port and Starbd, wide forward window, and Glass opening door and galley pass-through aft, plus overhead skylight. Guest Accomodations - The forward stairway leads to a central foyere on the lower level. To Starbd is one guest stateroon with private head. Forward is the VIP guest stateroom with certerline queen berth and private head. To Port of the central stairway is a door leading to the spacious full-beam Master Cabin with private head. A closet on the Port side of the Foyere contains storage and the laundry with washer/dryer Flybridge - The flybridge can be accssed from either the Cockpit or Salon - it has a large seating area aft, with table for dining, A service bar with sink and refrigerator is to Port, and the Bridge Steering Station is to Starbd. A large sunlounge is to Port of the Helm station. Forward Deck - The forward deck is accessed from wide side decks and has a huge sunpad-lounger. There is also ample room for handling the lines forward. There are (3) complete dining areas on DANY. The intreriror C-shaped seating in the Salon converts to a formal dining area - A covered aft dining area in the cockpit, and the dining area on the Flybridge. SALON: Fully Air Conditioned ( 36,000 BTU ) 26" LCD TV Aft sliding door with window and SS frame Cabinet with several lockers Dinette with C -Shaped sofa and dining table Dolby Surround HI-FI system - Bose 3.2.1 GS II w loudspeakers & sub-woofer Fitted furniture with refroigerated drawer 36 ltr 24v Fully fitted carpeting indirect lighting' curtains stairway to flybridge two-seat sofa Venetian blionds on aft window CABINS - COMPANIONWAY Closet with shelves - and washer/dryer MASTER CABIN: Queen bed - walk-a-round (2) Bedside tables Cabinet with shelves and lockers Stereo-CD and DVD Player with speakers Chaise lounge by window Curtains (2) Drawers under berth (2) Large fixed windows with opening SS portholes Fully fitted carpeting Headboard mirror over bed Indirect lighting (2) Reading lights TV and 230v outlets Upholstered headboard Walk-in wardrobe with mirror MASTER BATHROOM: Electric ceramic head with fresh water - Bidet Miror Overhead lockers and shelves Separate shower with safety glass door SS opening porthole Teak floor with matt finish Venetian Blinds Washbasin with Quartz/resin countertop WC control panel VIP CABIN FORWARD: Centerline Queen berth Drawer unerneath berth Escape hatch with black out sliding cover - overhead Fully fitted carpeting Indirect lighting Mirror (2) Side Ports - Large window with opening SS portholes & blionds (2) Reading lights Shelves Upholhtered headboard (2) Wardrobes - with one mirror inside VIP HEAD: Electric Ceramic WC with fresh water - and Bidet Mirror Overhead lockers and shelves Separate shower with safety glass door SS opening porthole Washbasin with Quartz/resin countertop WC ciontrol panel GUEST CABIN - AMIDSHIP (2) Beds Night table (2) drawers under berths Fully fitted carpeting Mirror (2) Reading lights (2) SS portsholes w/covers Upholstered headboards Venetian Blionds Wardrobe GUEST HEAD: Electric Ceramic WC with fresh water Mirror Overhead lockers and shelves Shower with plexiglass partitian SS opening porthole Venetian blinds Washbasin with quartz/resin counter tops WC control panel CREW CABIN: w/ Bathroom Access through a door and stairway from cockpit Single bed Cabinets and lockers Electric WC Handheld shower Locker Mirror (2) SS Opening portholes
- GALLEY & DINING
- The Galley is conveniently located in the aft section of the Salon - It is open to the Salon, with a functional divider to separate the galley. With the opening pass -through to the cockpit, huge amount of counter space, and full window along the Starbd side of the galley - This is a bright airy space and well thought out. Ceramic cook top 4 ring gas hob w/removable pan holder Aft sliding door and tilt window w/SS frame chest of drawers Smoke-odor extractor fan over stove Refrigerator 187 ltr - Freezer- 43 ltr - 230v or 24v through inverter Microwave oven w/grill Overhead cabinets Peninsular cabinets and lockers Quartz/Resin counter top with SS sinks (2) salt water outlet Venetian blinds on all windows Vinyl Flooring
- ENGINE and MECHANICAL
- MAN V -10-..1100 HP x(2) ..... 662 KW @ 2300 RPM ( 300 Hours) Generator 9000W Bow Thruster Stern Thruster Electro-hydraulic powered steering Automatic and Manual fire suppression system Autoclave 24v pump for sale water at bow, transom, and Galley Bilge pump system with 5 electric pumps (3 automatic) Cathodic protection with zink anodes Change over valve to allow engines to pump water from bilges Electric engine room blower Fresh water outlet for filling and washing Racor Fuel filters with bypass Fiberglass fuel tanks w/settling tank and discharge ( 3700 ltr) Inspection lights Portable lamp Raw water engine filters Transparent gauge indicator for fuel tanks watertight forward bulkhead Remote shut off for engines and generator fuel system Electric head system with fresh water Fresh water Autoclave pump 24v – electronically controlled Grey water sump with automatic electric pump Hot water system with water heater 230v 50 ltr 13 gallons Remoter engine and generator shutdown Silenced underwater exhausts Smoke detection alarm in engine room Stuffing box with dripless shaft seals Trim tabs Black water system with holding tank Air conditioning ( 36,000 BTU )
- ELECTRONICS and ELECTRICAL
- LOWER HELM: Automatic Pilot – Raymarine ST6002+ with interface Chartplotter – Raymarine LCD color 12” w/GPS Radar – 48 mile display LCD 12” Tridata raymarine ST60+ depth sounder, speed log, water temp VHF radio Barometer clock and Hypo-thermometer 12 v outlet Control station w/full instrumentation Electronic controls for engine shift and throttle; with SASY-DOCK and auto=-troll function Electronic digital anchor chain counter Fully filled carpet Helm seat with manual adjustment Hydraulic steering – electrically powered Instant parallel battery switch Magnetic compass MAN electric dash readouts MAN display for boat data managements Windshield wipers with washers and timer (2) ELECTRICAL: 185 Ah 12v generator starting battery 370 Ah 24v house battery bank 370 Ah engine start battery bank (4 batteries) 50 Amp 24v automatic battery charger Inverter – 24v DC 230v AC 1500 watt Electric outlets 230v throughout Electronic battery disconnect switches Mechanical and instant battery parallel switch form bridge 230v shore power outlet and cable 24v lighting throughout
- HULL and DECK
- Outside access to equipment area Access to swim platform through SS opening gates All sliding doors, and tilt windows in SS frames Aft swim platform with incorporated diving steps, and and Locker w/Electric opening storage compartment for jet ski/tender Bow and side SS rails Bow hause Bruce style anchor w/chain and rode Canopy protection for font and side windows at bridge Mid-ship mooring cleats Cockpit cabinet w/wood counter top Cockpit lights Cockpit sink w/fresh and salt water Cockpit tables (2) in teak joined by extension Door to crew cabin Electric Windlass – 1700 W w/controls on foredeck, inside helm, and fly bridge helm Extendable SS and teak gangway (passerelle) for electro-hydraulic lifting of tender w/remoter control – automatic folding stations (350 kg load) External alarm for high water in bilge fore and aft Mooring lockers w/cleat covers Non-slip molded deck surfaces Saltwater outlet at transom – in the fore-peak, and in the Galley Shower w/ hot/cold water at transom SS deck hardware Stern bench with storage lockers Teak cockpit flooring and steps to side-decks Sun-lounge pad at bow with cushions Warp fair-lead at stern and bow Wheelhouse windows with side openings FOREPEAK: Anchor chain locker Inspection covers (2) Mooring line holder Salt water outlet Power Winch w/push button controls
- The Flybridge will undoubtedly be the main gathering place aboard the yacht. It has a full helm, abundant seating and dining facilities. Second control station w/instruments and alarms Raymarine 12" Color Display GPS Chart Plotter/ Radar Automatic Dual station Auto Pilot Raymarine ST6002 Tridata – Raymarine ST60+ depth finder, speed log, water temp Rudder angle indicator Stereo w/ CD in watertight panel with speakers VHF radio Electro-hydraulic powered steering Electronic compass Raymarine ST60+ Electronic controls for engine shift & throttle – with EASY-DOCK and auto troll functions Instrument panel – electric raise and lower feature 12v outlet Warning horn with compressor TV Antenna Cabinet w/washbasin and Hot/Cold water Refrigerator 50 ltr 24v Cover for steering console, helm seat, sofa and cabinet C-Shaped sofa with storage under and central table Flag pole GRP Radar arc Helmsman bench seat Light on bridge Navigation lights Plexiglas and SS front deflector w/side panels SS railing Stairs to Salon w/skylight, and second stairway to cockpit Sun lounge pad w/cushions
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Ferretti 592 has a sleek profile and the large side windows that make Ferretti yachts stand out wherever they are in the world. Based on the FY590, the new 592 is a reinterpretation of its design, featuring lighter and more contemporary fittings, while retaining the strengths that have made this such a successful model. The external layout provides wide space for enjoying the sea and sun but the main novelty is in the interior, which has been totally redesigned in terms of wood finishes and upholstery. The furniture in the galley and the cabins is in opaque oak and the light-coloured woods and sofas make the interiors extremely bright and spacious.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.