- 92 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A unique mega yacht capable of trans-atlantic passage, the luxury to cruise with full sails or engine power, first class accomodations and service. Clasship 1 features and some recent upgrades:
- STRONG STEEL HULL ST 42 (ABS 3701)
- SIX STATEROOMS THAT SLEEP 12 PEOPLE PLUS ONE CABIN FOR CAPTAIN
- NEW AWLGRIP WHITE HULL PAINT AND SUPERSTRUCTURE IN 2010
- NEW TEAK DECK 2010
- NEW ONAN 22.5 KW GENERATOR 2010
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT OCT 2010
- CARRIES 3,460 SQ FEET OF SAILS
- TWO MASTER STATEROOMS AFT AND FORWARD VIP
- ALL STATEROOMS WITH PRIVATE HEADS AND SEPARATE SHOWER
- LIFE RAFTS FOR 15 SOULS
- JACUZZI ON UPPER DECK FRESH WATER
- INTERIOR HEADROOM IS MORE THAN 6.6 FEET
- RANGE UNDER POWER OF 2,800 NAUTICAL MILES USING ONE OF THE TWO IVECO ENGINES BURNING 15 LITRES PER HOUR
- EUROPEAN STYLE TRANSOM FOR EASY BOARDING FROM DINGHY OR FLOATING DOCK
- WATERMAKER-BOW THRUSTER FOR EASY DOCKING-WIFI AROUND THE YACHT
- IDEAL FOR CHARTER OPERATIONS IN THE MED, CARIBBEAN OR AROUND THE WORLD
- Ideal yacht to liveaboard and to circumvate the globe and also for charter or filming movies and to use as operation base on remote locations.
Con una eslora total de casi 30 metros metros y una manga de 7 metros en el motovelero 'Clasship 1" usted y sus invitados tendran mucha privacidad en los 6 camarotes que pueden dormir 12 personas.
Construido en acero naval reforzado ST 42 (ABS 3701) tiene un espesor de 6 mm en los lados y 7 mm en el fondo. Navega a una velocidad crucero de 8 nudos, cruzo el Oceano Atlantico dos veces y navega muy bien sobre las olas oceanicas. Ideal para vivir a bordo, dar la vuelta al mundo o filmar peliculas o telenovelas. Casco pintado de blanco en 2010 y otras mejoras por un costo de $350,000.
Jacht zostal wodowany w 2000 roku i calkowicie odnowiony w 2005. Zbudowany na specialne zamowienie, ten stalowy zaglowo-motorowy jacht ma 28 metrow dlugosci i 7.10 szerokosci, dwa poklady i jest wyposazony w dwa silniki turbo, ktore mu pozwalaja plynac na motorach z szybkoscia 8.8 wezla cruising i 10.5 maksymum.
Powierzchnia zaglowa jest 3460 sq. ft i wszystkie instrumenty nawigacyjne sa duplikowane w sterowce i na gornym pokladzie przy sterze. Jacht jest zarejestrowany w Southampton Anglia, posiada klase MCA/code 2 i ma zezwolenie do wynajmowania na reisy. Kapitan chetnie nauczy klijentow prowadzic statek dla uzyskania doswiadczenia zeglarskiego. Dlaczego ten jacht jest unikatem? Bo jest zbudowany dla komfortowego spedzania czasu na morzu. Caly statek jest klimatyzowany i ma wystarczajaca wysokosc do swobodnego poruszania sie po statku.
Posiada 7 obszernych luksusowych kabin, kazda z prywatna lazienka. Nawet ma Jacuzzi do relaksu ,pozatym doskonale jedzenie, ktore mozna zakaczyc na pokladzie patrzac na gwiazdy z kieliszkiem zimnego szampana., Bardzo malo jachtow o jego wielkosci, moze mu dorownac w komforcie
- AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
- LWL: 81.1 feet Displacement: 129 MT
- Total Power: 190 Cruising Speed: 8 k Max Speed: 10.9 k
- Sleeps 12 owners and guests in 6 fully en-suite cabins , each of which are of a generous size, fully air-conditioned. The interior is mainly beautiful oak flooring, with the opulence of macore in the saloon. One stateroom for 2 Captain for a total of 7 staterooms. Crew quarters for 2 in bow with independant access. She boasts newly upholstered Mercedes Benz champagne leather built-in seating around a large extendable dining table. One of the best features is the panoramic views from the saloon with vast windows bringing the beautiful outdoors indoors. There is both a master and VIP spacious suite, each of which have queen beds, extensive wardrobe space and a lounge area. The remaining 5 cabins have twin beds (2 cabins have a double bed and a single bed). Each cabin has US climate control air-conditioning with individual controls. A hair dryer is provided for each cabin. All mattresses (except middle double bed) are both orthopaedic and made from latex and are wider than average. All cabins have en-suite shower rooms with household style flushing toilets , hot and cold water together with storage for toiletries. All showers are fully tiled and are fitted with safety glass doors. At the fore deck there is ample room for sunbathing and feeling the exhilaration as the world goes by. The upper deck area offers more privacy and a little more shelter from any wind. On the upper deck there are further sun beds for clients wanting more private sunbathing with additional seating, & for that special treat, an independently heated Jacuzzi comfortably seats four. The aft main deck is a dining area with two large mahogany tables which seats 12 guests very comfortably. One of the best features of the yacht. The lighting in this area is controlled by dimmer switch to enhance the ambiance.
- MAIN FEATURES
- Luxurious cabins: there are 7 large cabins all en-suite, there are 2 double suites and a further 5 twin cabins (one twin for the Captain) giving 6 guests cabins. All have individual climate control air conditioning. The en-suite bathrooms have household type flush toilets, tiled showers and safety glass shower doors. She has 2 crew cabins en-suite with a separate entrance. All cabins are equipped with torches, fire extinguishes and smoke alarms for your safety. Generous deck space: there are 2 large tables for dining outside, 2 separate areas for sunbathing with 12 sun beds, one area on the main deck and one area on the upper deck which offers more privacy. Few yachts of this size offer such spacious areas. Jacuzzi on the upper deck for warming up under the stars or cooling off during the day. Independently heated and fitted with Jacuzzi jets, spa bubbles and underwater light (not working). All mod cons Wide flat screen TV, DVD multi region player with surround sound and separate music system with speakers to saloon, aft dinning area and upper deck Jacuzzi area. Large and varied library collection of DVDs. Swim Platform- for easy access after swimming or boarding, diving, water sports and using the Zodiac tender. A real benefit for all especially children and those perhaps not so confident in entering or leaving the waters. There is a fresh water deck shower to rinse yourself. Climate Control air conditioning to all areas including crew quarters with individual controls and a total of 100,000 btu. Equipment and Toys include AB tender with 90hp Mercury engine, water skis, 1 ring doughnuts,2 canoes, windsurfer board, fishing gear, 4 x scuba tanks, 4 x BCDs, 2 x weight belts and 4 regulators and Laser Pico sailing dinghy.
- MAST, WINCHES
- Both masts are built in 3 mm thick steel plates, bent and welded in 2 m length sections. Main mast: Steel 400x230mm on foot. Mizzen mast; Steel 320x220mm on foot. Main mast is stepping on cabin deck and is supported by structural pillars. Mizzen mast is stepping on fly-bridge and is supported by structural pillars. Booms: Steel 140x120mm t: 3mm All stays and shrouds made of stianless steel 1x19 wires. Forestay 1x14 mm Inner forestay 1x12 mm Main mast lower shrouds 2x12mm Main mast med. shrouds 1x10mm Top shrouds 1x14mm Backstays 1x12 mm Mizzen mast lower shrouds 2x10mm Mizzen mast top shrouds 1x12mm Mizzen backstays 1x12 mm WINCHES 2x56 STA Harken for genoa sheets 1x44 STA Harken for halyards and topping lift of main sail 1x44 STA Harken for reef and kicking strap of main sail 1x36 ST Lewmar for foresail halyards 1x48 STC Harken for main sheet 1x48 STC harken for mizzen sheet 1x40 STA Harken for Reef and kicking strap of mizzen 1x40 STA harken for mizzen halyard and topping lift 1x32 STA harken fro furling lines Thechnical specs Length overall 29.90m (98'1) Width 7.1m (23'6") Depth 3.1m (10'6) Weight 129 tons Engines 2 x Iveco Alpha 190 hp turbo diesel Bow thruster 20HP 2 x Generators 1 Onan 22.5 kw. & 1 genereatortechniek (Mitsubishi) 18.5kw. Fuel 6,000 liters Water 8,300 liters Grey water 6,000 liters Black water 3,000 liters. Speed 10.2 kts Cruising 8.2 kts Air Conditioning 100,000 BTU with separate units. Deck Burma teak, coach roof trinidad teak Insulation Rockwool. 3 x awnings covers Engine room CO2 fire extinguishing system & alarm Torch, smoke detector and fire extinguisher for every cabin. 2 x fixed VHF with DSC and 2 x portable VHF 2 x steering helms 2 x chart plotters 2 x depth sounder 2 x speed logs 2 x compass 2 x hydrostatically released lift rafts, 12 persons and 8 persons. Auto pilot Navigation Simrad-shipmate Inmarsat c satellite communication 24 mile radar 4 person Jacuzzi EPIRB (emergency position indicating rescue beacon) 220v,110v and 24v. 2nd oven Washer dryer (dry cycle faulty) 8 LCD flat screen TV's, Satellite & DVD + 1 spare Household toilets 2 x new Vitron 100 ampere hour battery chargers fitted, they double the charging capacity. 2 x Antrax replacements on order.
- The galley was re-fitted in 2005/2007 and is situated on the main deck level well away from the cabins, which provides easy and efficient service for the guests. With two refrigerators, 2 x freezer in store room, oven, electric and gas hob and household size oven she is well equipped to cater for the demands of large numbers of passengers. However, it is rather small for a yacht this size.
- REFITS DETAILS
- Launched in 2000 and extensively re-fitted in 2004/2005 and 2006/2007 and again in 2010 "Clasship 1" is a custom built ocean going strong steel ST 42 (ABS 3701) hulled motor sailing yacht. The hull thickness is 6 mm in the sides, 7 mm in bottom, 9 mm in keel sides, 6 mm in bulkheads and 5 mm in tank plating. She is 29 meters 90 cm overall in length and has a beam of 7.1 meters. She sleeps 12 people in 6 staterooms plus one cabin for the captain. The interior headroom is an impressive 6 1/2 feet plus. She sails smoothly & effortlessly at a cruising speed of 8.3 knots and 10 knots max. She has an impressive range of 2800 nautical miles at 8 knots and using one engine at 1600 RPM and burning 15 liters per hour. Clasship 1 carries 3,460 sq foot of sail. The yacht is registered at Southampton, England and holds British MCA charter safety license which is arguably the highest standard in the world.
- Spares include 2 x main propellers, 1 x Mercury, extensive tools, filters, charts and matching lights, light bulbs, door handles, cupboard handles, plates, glasses, sheets to ensure trouble free sailing and chartering allowing for wear and tear and breakages. All rigging serviced and masts removed and repaired, bottom painted in March 2008. No ATLAS converter on board. The following works were carried out on Clasship 1 Total expenditure of works done in excess of 340,000 Euro since purchase October 2004 plus 2006 reffit and another USD$ 350K in 2010. Purchase survey by Turkish surveyor and British surveyor for MCA October 2004, further survey January 2005. MCA code 2 granted January 2005. Total cost circa 40,000 euro, MCA works not listed below. Top sides painted with exception of main mast. New Alcantara to saloon and bridge area. Re-styling of saloon and bridge area including window frames. New aft deck roof extension. Keel depended and bilge keels fitted, antifouled December 2004 and October 2005. Engines serviced twice by main dealer, November 2004 and October 2005 and onboard engineer Generators x 2 serviced. Climate control air conditioning serviced. New Bow thruster installed 20 hp. New Upper helm installed including duplicate instramentaion. New Burmese Deck installed upper deck. New upper deck including stainless steel fittings. New 2 x seating areas New 7 x winches. New 2 x tracks. New main and mizzen sails (October 2005). Genoa and gib sails serviced. New storm gib. New Jacuzzi and heated tanks installed. Restyling & construction of upper deck. Part new wiring Part new plumbing to include all toilets being household size waste. New 7 x New Shower doors. New 8 x New Bathroom tiling (including crew quarters) New 8 x bathroom counter tops with one piece sinks. New bathroom fittings. New main & net curtains. New Sheets and pillow cases. New door and cupboard handles New Stainless Steel davits for ocean crossing. New leather seating to all four areas. New bar area including 2 x refrigerators and Ice machine. New hand made glasses. New Gaggio coffee machine. New galley hob. New galley refrigerator. New shelves in Saloon. New 8 x flat screen TV's New invertors. 2 x Life rafts and all fire extinguishes serviced twice, last date October 2005. New EPIRB New Immarsat C New 2 x fixed VHF New 3 x hand held VHF Spray varnished saloon, corridors and bridge area floors. October 2005. AB tender serviced including Mercury engine and new prop. New computer printer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Past charter performance is no guarantee of future results. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- English-Castellano-Polski Denison Yacht Broker cruised for 2 days and nights on this yacht, do not hesitate to ask Marek for more pictures and information .