This Yacht has been selected as a FINALIST in the WORLD SUPERYACHT AWARDS - Winner to be announced in May, 2012
Outstanding- Long range RMK 45 meter Motor Yacht
World’s best value on a highly efficient “best of the best” New Build!
Just Launched, and Ready for Immediate Delivery!
Pedigree European Quality Yard and Performance with one of the worlds most experienced and prolific yacht designers, the Legendary Ron Holland Design!
- Proven efficiency, Sea kindly Ron Holland hull with supper efficient Caterpillar diesels
- Great comfort, with 6 en-suite staterooms for 12 guests, PLUS sky lounge
- Designed to be less than 500 tons and comply with all certification and classifications regulations.
- Heavy weather over-sized tender storage below decks forward on bow,
- Intelligent outside spaces: 3 outside aft deck lounge areas, divers, sun bathers, your “ water toy patrol “will love the large lower aft deck w/fold out controlled bathing platform that sinks below water level and shaded areas on several decks.
- Outstanding upper flybridge deck with covered roof and Bimini top can be converted to seat an amazing 24 people for an evening dinner off of Saint Tropez
- An oversized huge and surprisingly intelligent and functional Owners Stateroom aft on the upper deck with office, his & her bathroom, owner private or if you choose public sky lounge
- Forward on the main deck is the 6th Stateroom that converts to an observation lounge, office, study, playroom
- Mark Tucker and Design Unlimited created a superlative very elegant and rich versatile interior.
Contact listing Brokers to schedule an appointment to view this
- Vessel has been designed to accommodate (12) in the owner’s party, in (6) private en-suite double cabins. Owner’s suite occupies most of the upper deck and includes owner’s bedroom, studio/office with indoor-outdoor opening glass doors, his and hers separate bathrooms, private outdoor deck. Sleeping accommodations for 11 crew in (5) separate en-suite cabins, plus (1) Captain’s cabin, en-suite
- Vessel Overview
- Best value on a highly efficient, best of the best New Build – just Completed (December 2011) - Ready for Immediate Delivery! Pedigree European Quality and Performance with legendary Ron Holland Design – modern clean Traditionally Styled Mega Yacht with uniquely Functional Contemporary Interior. This amazing 6 stateroom, long range RMK 45 meter Motor Yacht is one of the most intelligent yachts built in the world today with outstanding pedigree sister ships such as “Nazenin V”, “Private Lives” and “Jasmine” as part of their fleet. In addition and most notably she was designed and conceived in conjunction with the yard and the incomparable Ron Holland award winning designer. Consider her functional and performance achievements specified below and compared to any other vessel available in the world and you know why Ron Holland is one of the world’s most experienced and prolific yacht designers and has the awards that support your assurance you will have bought the most reliable, best performing yacht built today.
- Intelligent Design (Award winning Ron Holland)
- Efficiency Sea kindly hull by Ron Holland ( a world class designer) with supper efficient Caterpillar diesels, long term low maintenance machinery engine systems for efficiency and maintenance ease. Your operational costs will be of the most efficient. Designed to be less than 500 tons and comply with all certification and classifications and regulations. A huge Charter and management financial benefit. Heavy weather and long range performance, including fully protected storage forward storm windows, etc. Oversized tender storage below decks forward on bow, under articulating fully covered deck plates. This gives you and your guests and crew proper tenders to run to shore yet assures heavy weather safety and security. Intelligent outside spaces: Divers, sun bathers, water toy gangs will love the large lower aft deck w/fold out, controlled bathing platform that sinks below water level and shaded areas on several decks.
- Intelligent & Elegant Interior Design
- Three outside decks, some covered, some open air for sunbathing with sun cushion so you and all your friends have a great place to enjoy themselves. Outstanding upper flybridge deck with covered roof and Bimini top can be converted to seat an amazing 24 people for an evening dinner off of Saint Tropez or your favorite port of call! (Complete with Jacuzzi, sun pad cushions, bar, etc.) An oversized huge and surprising intelligent and functional Owners Stateroom aft on the upper deck with office, his & her bathroom, private or if you choose public sky lounge that opens to another outside seating area partially open and partially covered. Spend a night aboard and stay private in your robe till noon and know why this design is versatile, functional and creates a sense of elegance for the owner un-paralleled in most other boats in this category. Forward on the main deck is the 6 th Stateroom that converts to an observation lounge, office, study, playroom, for the kids and/or any meetings you wish to have. Great Main Deck with outside dinning, outside sunning, great salon with three sofas and two chairs and forward VIP cabin. Articulating swim platform allows for swimmers and sunbathers for easy entering and exiting the water. Not to be left unsung Mark Tucker and Design Unlimited have created a superlative very versatile interior that is based on a contemporary Asian design using a rich specialized finish. There is a quiet elegant relaxing ambiance that is suitable for family relaxation, and is equally impressive for entertaining
- Vessel Walkthrough
- (Intelligent, great use of space) Sky Deck : Enjoy the sun , fresh air and friends with a huge “sky deck” with Bimini and hard top covered dining area - Divided dining table can seats an incredible 24 guests for lunch/dinner ( even a fresh air board meeting). There is also a Jacuzzi hot tub and sun lounging cushions at the aft section. The bar forward, with seating features Refrigerator, Ice maker, Bar-b-Que. spend the day and be prepared for a day of fresh air fun. Upper Deck -- Master Suite is full width, and occupies aft ¾ of a large portion of the upper deck. It features a great master bedroom, his & hers bathrooms, studio/office that opens to a private aft deck. . Access to the master suite is either aft, from the main deck on the exterior, or forward from the main yacht lobby on the main deck, interior. The versatile aft section of the master deck can be used a private area or additional entertaining space for all guests. The sliding glass aft wall of the Master lounge opens to the aft deck creating an inside/outside atmosphere. Large picture windows provide uncompromising view of your favorite port from this upper deck location. The Master aft deck has access to the Sky deck as well as Main deck. The 1 st day aboard you’ll know why the design is superior! Wheel house and chart room is forward on the upper deck and contains all top State of the Art electronics and controls and chart room with access to the Main deck and captain’s cabin. A Portuguese bridge surrounds the wheelhouse. MAIN DECK: - The terrific main deck can reached from the swim platform aft or side entrance openings. There is a large covered aft deck on the main level providing a shaded al fresco dining area. Lunch here gives exciting and breathtaking views of exotic ports of call. The versatile table arrangement can be set up as two separate areas with both bench and individual seating, or combined as one large dining area with seating for up to 12 guests aft. Behind the seating area is a full length sunpad for those guests who wish to sunbathe in the company of others seated at the table. The bar in the aft section of the Salon has a drop down service window for access to the aft deck. Two wide side decks lead forward of the aft deck and provide direct access to the crew lobby on the Port side, and Main Foyer entrance on the Starboard side. SALON : The quiet, elegant tasteful Salon is intelligently conceived and very functional. Entering from the aft deck there is inside seating area to Starboard, and a full bar to Port. Forward in the center is the primary seating and conversation area. Entrance to the Galley is to Port, and entrance to the Main Foyer is to Starboard. The Main Foyer provides inside stairways leading down to the lower deck guest cabins, and up to the upper deck lobby with access to the owner’s suite and wheelhouse. There is also a guest day head in the Foyer, and access forward to the VIP suite on the Starbd side of the yacht. VIP Suite: Your friends and VIPs will love the VIP suite, study, observation lounge on the Starboard side of the yacht. It can easily be converted to a sitting room or playroom or a double bed is designed to fold up into the interior wall, leaving this as an entertaining space with full views from the windows running the full length of the cabin – There is also a private bath for this cabin. Galley: The large full service Galley will please your chef is forward of the Salon on Port side. It is centrally located with access to the Salon, Main Foyer, and Crew Lobby. Crew Lobby and Captain’s Cabin: The Crew lobby on Port side is forward of the Galley and allows access to the Port side deck, Captain’s cabin and has a stairway up to the Wheelhouse, and down to the crew quarters. This is a very versatile arrangement, and allows the crew movement throughout the yacht without disturbing the guests. The Captain’s cabin, forward of the crew lobby also allows the captain easy access to the wheel house or down to the crew quarters. LOWER DECK: Guests are pampered in 4 additional great guest cabins on the Lower Deck! All will feel pampered. Two contain queen sized berths in the center of the bedroom, each with a private en-suite bathroom and separate stall shower. Two more contain twin berths. Each also has full entertainment features an en-suite private bathroom separate stall shower . Crew quarters are also on the lower deck. These quarters have access to the central lobby on the lower deck, as well as a separate stairway to the crew lobby on the main deck. The crew quarters contain 4 cabins, each with en-suite head and shower, crew lounge/mess and the ship’s laundry. Engineer’s cabin: aft of the engine room with en-suite head and shower. A huge storage lazarette is beside the engineer’s cabin below the aft deck. Engine room is designed amidships for balance performance, on the lower deck with access from the Lazarette next to the engineer’s cabin as well as a private doorway from the aft deck. OUTSIDE DECKS Outside Decks: There are unparalleled outside spaces through the vessel that provide everything you would expect in a modern yacht. Flow and traffic patterns on the yacht are easy, unlike some yachts where going from deck to deck is a mission. As mentioned there is access to the sea and visiting tenders, from the aft swim platform. Incorporated into this platform that is a controllable fold out stairway and landing that can be lowered to various depths for safe and comfortable access into the water. Up a few steps is the Main deck with a spacious, covered aft deck seating and dining area, and wide side decks along both sides of the yacht. There is access to the Main Salon from this aft deck, as well as access to the Main Foyer on Starbd side, and access to the Crew Lobby and Galley on Port side. Opening side gates provide access to the main Deck when the yacht is moored side to a dock. Forward on the Main deck are concealed tender garages which can be accessed from the Portuguese Bridge. There is also a stairway from the outside side deck to the Portuguese bridge and upper deck, allowing complete access around the yacht on the outside. A stairway leads from the aft deck on the main level to the private owner’s deck on the upper deck level. This is an exceptional area with direct access to the owner’s study which can be completely opened to provide an indoor/outdoor feel to the study by opening one or more of the sliding glass doors securing the study. This area can be treated as a private relaxing area for the master suite, or additional space for all guests aboard. The upper deck in turn has direct access to the huge Sky Deck with all of its amenities. The Sky Deck is a superb outdoor area, and was conceived with total versatility in mind. It has dining facilities for up to 24 guests under the covered hardtop, a bar area, and a relaxing Jacuzzi, seating and sunpads aft.
- Your chef will love the Galley which is conveniently located on the Main Deck and has direct access to the crew lobby as well as Main Foyer, and Salon for serving. It is fitted with state of the art appliances, and is capable of serving the owner’s private needs and a large banquet. Meile Coffeemaker Meile Mircrowave Meile Cook Top Custom Halton Hood Gaggenau Oven (2) Garbage Disposals (2) Dishwashers Trash Compactor Meile Refrigerator/Freezer (3) Tall Refrigerators Undercounter Refrigerator Food Warmer Laundry: The Laundry is located on the lower deck in the forward Crew area. Dryer Washer Delicate washer Folding Ironing board
- Crew Lounge
- The Crew lounge is located on the lower deck in the forward crew quarters. There is a dining table as well as deak, cabinets, and seating areas. Microwave oven (2) Refrigerators (2) Freezers Dishwasher
- Additional Appliances
- Owners Suite: Refrigerator/Freezer Main Salon Bar: U-Line Icemaker Refrigerator (2) Wine Coolers (59 bottles) Sundeck: (2) U-Line Refrigerators U-Line Icemaker Barbeque Grill Lazarette: Wine Cooler Guest Lobby: U-Line Refrigerator/Freezer Forward Storage: (3) Elcold Top Opening Freezers
- Electronics/Navigation - Wheel House
- Danforth Model C-661 Compass Raytheon Black Box w/digital display Raytheon 25KW ARPA w/digital display Anschutz Stand. 22G/GM GyroCompass Anschutz Pilot Star w/auto pilot Cassens and Plath w/overhead compass Raytheon SAAB R-4 AIS System Simrad MX500 GPS Dual System Airmar PB 150 Weather Station Raytheon Skipper EML2224 Speed Log Raytheon Skipper GDS 101 Echo Sounder Hatt eland JH20T17 displays Sailor Communication package GMDSS Sailor 500 Fleet Broad Band Raytheon JRC NCR-333 Tri-band Navtex Zenitel Talk Back system 5 Station Simrad GMDSS Safety pack CCTV Monitor for 8 cameras Rudder Angle Indicator KVH SAT. TV System w/antena Panasonic PABX NIGHT VISION: Flair M Series CAMERAS 14 X Bosch CCTV
- (3) Generators Total (2) Kohler 125KW plus (1) X Kohler 40KW Energency Shore Power : ASEA AC 125 KW Shore Power Convertyer Main Power System : ASEA AC 125 kVA Shore Power Converter Main Power System: 400V AC, 50 Hz. 3 – Phase, 3 Wire Lighting and Consumer : 220V AC, 50 Hz. 3 – Phase Shore Connections: 2 x 100A Shore Cords Main Switchboard: Auto – Paralell – Auto Distribution Panels: Power Panels Interior & Exterior Lights: Cantalupi BCM L.E.D Flood Lights: 7 x Lumitech Search Lights: 2 x ACR Searchlights Underwater Lights : 10 x Seavision Batteries & Batt. Chargers : Mastervolt Navigation Lights : Lupo Alarm & Monitoring: Lyngso – PC Based with remote in Control rooms Tank Gauging : Kubler
- Engine and Mechanical
- Main Engines: 2 x Cat C32 ACERT 1300BHP Engine Controls: 1 x Bosch Rexroth Main+ 2 Wings, 1 Emergency Station Gearbox : 2 x ZF3350 CPP 4:8 x 1 Propeller & Shafts: 2 x NiBrAl 1400mm. Brunton 5 Blade 2 x Hydromet Duplex SS Shaft s Generators: 2 x Kohler 125kW. 1 x Kohler 40kW Emergency Bow Thruster: Naiad 110 HP Stabilizers: Naiad Mod. 820 incl. w/ 2 x4.17m2 Stab. @ at Anchor Central Hydraulic: Naiad Exhaust Systems : Halyard Oily Water Separator: DVZ15o FSU – OILCHIEF Bilge/Ball./Fire Pump : Gianneschi ACM 652 11kW Fuel Oil Pump: Gianneschi CP50/180B, 3kW F.O Stand by Pump: Gianneschi CP50/180B 3kW F.O Centrifuge Pump: Alfa Laval MAB103 380V 3ph, L.O Change Pump: 2 x Gianneschi PQ 40GH 1,1kW Steering Systems : Jastram 1 Main + 2 wings + 1 Emergency Rudder: 2 x 316 SS with Aquamet 22HS Shaft Pressure Set Pumps: Head Hunter SPX-3385 7.5 mc/hr–3 Bar Water Heater: 2 x Giannescchi INOX VE2 - 150 lt. Hot Water Circ. Pump: 2 x WILO Top Z30 Sewage Treatment: Hamann Grey Water Pump : Hamann Pump Grey Water Transfer Pump : Oki-Krom TKY 16-
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.