Late Model Flybridge Motoryacht From One of Itally's Premier Builders
VAT tax Fully Paid in Spain
Owner’s Personal Vessel – Never Chartered – Professionally Maintained
Parabolic Retractable TV Antenna for Exceptional TV Reception – Computer Channeling to Flat Screen TV’s Throughout the vessel
Surround Sound in All Staterooms and Salon
Security Cameras for Surveillance Throughout the Vessel – PLUS – Stern Mounted Camera with Helm Monitor
3 Staterooms -2 Heads - Include: FULL BEAM Owner's Suite with Center Queen Berth, and Private Bath w/Shower - VIP Suite Forward with Center-line Queen Berth, Double Guest Cabin Amid-ships - Additional Single Crew cabin Aft
Huge Salon with Circular Seating in Aft Section - Raised Galley and Dinette and Lower Helm Forward.
Huge Aft Deck with Opening Glass Doors to Salon - Large Aft Swim Platform - Spacious Flybridge with Complete Upper Helm Station, and Lounge Seating for Guests.
Well Equipped Mechanically with Twin Caterpillar Diesel Engines (Low Hours) - Generator - Bow and Stern Thrusters - Fully Air Conditioned with Reverse Cycle Heat
This yacht is a sophisticated blend of yachting style and efficiency by one of the world’s premier builders. Her huge Salon, with swivel tables, circular seating, raised galley and central bar, is more spacious than most other yachts in her class. Few other similar 55 footers have a full, beam owner’s stateroom.
Highlights include: Distinctive window design and exterior styling, ergonomic lower helm, and excellent engine access. An aft crew quarters sleeps one adult, or can be used as additional storage space. The expanded swim platform can stow a small tender or jet ski. In addition, she has a stylish flybridge with upper helm and comfortable lounge seating.
Please see "Full Specs" and Call Broker To See This Yacht, or For More Information.
- Builder: Azimut Designer: Stefano Righini LOA:...............17.48 meters............ 57 ft 4 in Beam .............. 4.75 meters....... ....15 ft 7 in Draft.................1.22 meters.....................4 ft Displacement,,,,,,,,,23,587 Kilograms,,,,,,,52,000 lbs ,,,,,,,,,26 ton bridge Clearance......4.93 meters.........16 ft 2 in Headroom................1.96 meters...........6 ft 5 in Deep V Hull - Deadrise aft ..16.6 degrees Cruising Speed: 29 Max Speed: 32 MECHANICAL: 2 x..CATERPILLAR C12 Engines, 710CV.each ( 450 hours) Generator BOW and STERN Thrusters Tropical A/C Cruisar 60,000 BTU + 7000 TANKAGE: Fuel.....................2517 liters...........665 gal Water.....................640 liters.......... 169 gal Holding:..................350 liters.......... 92.4 gal
- Tropical A/C Cruisar 60,000 BTU + 7000 Flat Screen TV's in All cabins Owner's Cabin: Double bed w/drawers Coordinated Bedspread and Pillows Bed sides upholstered in Alcantara fabric Headboard Cornice Double door wardrobe w/interior shelves-port side Large wardrobe-starboard w/three doors and Hanging space Wardrobe lined with cedar wood Built-in chest of drawers-starboard side Carpet Double shade curtain Round porthole above headboard Emergency exit via ceiling above drawer unit Bulkheads in imported cloth Cherry wood doors and frames Direct access to owner?s bathroom Reading lights Large hull windows Owner's Bathroom: Access from owner's cabin Separate shower with bench Shower column with soap tray and mixers Wash basin w/glass top, pull-out drawer under washbasin Cherry wood cabinet w/mirror Storage cabinet Doussie wood floor Air extractor V.I.P. Cabin: Double bed w/innerspring mattress Decorative bedspread and pillows-imported fabrics Bed sides upholstered in alcantara fabric Cherry wood headboard Shelves above portholes Wardrobe on each side Column with shelves, bookshelves 2 round portholes Deck hatch w/shade and screen Azimut reading lights Cherry wood doors and door frames Cabin wardrobe interiors in natural cedar wood Guest/Day Bathroom: Access from VIP cabin and from corridor Round Plexiglas shower w/double door and wooden gratings Shower column w/soap tray and mixer Washbasin w/glass top, pull-out drawer under the washbasin Bulwark cabinet w/mirror Round porthole Air extractor Starboard Guest Cabin: Twin beds Central bedside table w/radio compartment switches Opening compartment Wardrobe with shelves Finishing band in fine fabric Carpet Round Porthole Azimut Reading lights Cabinet with shelves above porthole Cherry doors and door frames Cabin wardrobe interiors in natural cedar wood
- Salon: 40" Retractable Satellite TV-DGT Surround Sound VDI Leather upolstery throughout Varnished Teak interior Sole Diffused lighting under the sofa Halogen lighting Carpeting Curtains on bulkheads Cherry wood and briar root cabinet Storage compartment Bar with bottle container in clear plexiglas ?C? shaped sofa on port side with rotary table built into the seat Curtain on salon door-imported fabric Radio with CD player connected to two speakers in salon Dinette: Halogen lighting Dining sofa on starboard side with storage compartments Emergency exit hatch from owner?s cabin under cushions Cherry wood table with removable central part
- Galley: Granulon worktop with two sinks Microwave oven and grill Ceramic stove top 3-burner w/fiddle rail Residential fridge w/coordinated cherry wood covering Extractor Dishwasher Cherry wood cabinets under worktop w/drawer and pot storage Wood floor Storage cabinet for tableware, glassware and cutlery w/crystal glass shelf Kitchen accessories compartment fore side Storeroom and service compartments adjacent to steps to cabins
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS
- Wheel House (Lower Helm): Adjustable single seat for pilot Desk computer Stainless steel and teak steering wheel Instrument support panels with metallic titanium and briar root finish Winch controls Height adjustable steering systems VHF radio Raymarine E-120 radar, chart plotter - Duplicate at Flybridge Helm Raymarine Auto pilot Cruiser commander electronic remote controls and synchronised function Engine start stop ignitions Engine control panel complete with acoustic and optical alarms VDO instrumentation for water and fuel level and alternator ammeters Generator controls Interfaced electronic instrumentation (Simrad) Electrical System: On board voltage values: 220 v a/c w/60 hz frequency 24v D.C. from battery sets 12v D.C. obtained from 35 A power supply VHF dedicated power supply Batteries: (4) Auxiliary services (2) Starting batteries (1) Generator Battery charging systems for starter and auxiliary units Electric panels: two main control panels: (1) Engine Room (1) Wheel house Emergency panel in cockpit (control cut off power to boat)
- HULL & DECK
- Hull and Deck: Anchor chain housing Winch Ceiling lights in cockpit w/dimmer Stainless steel anchor nose Handrails and accessories in oval stainless steels Stainless steel incorporated in deck design Stainless steel fender bar Non-slip deck walkways Tempered glass windows, mirror finish 3 electric two-speed windscreen wiper washers Salon access two wind door in stainless steel and tempered glass Teak cockpit Cockpit bench w/storage pocket and locker Shower and hot and cold water Electro-hydraulic gangway Stainless steel teak bathing ladder Shore power intake Hydraulic Crane Hydraulic teak Hi-Low Table in cockpit - Seats 8 People Flybridge: Access from cockpit via stairway w/teak steps Access hatch in aluminum and tinted Plexiglas Front windscreens Sofa for two- built into furniture unit w/refrigerator, sink w/cold water C-shaped sofa for five plus relaxation area Storage lockers in front of relaxation area Stainless steel handrails Helm Controls: horns, winch, trim tabs, chain wash down, service switches Hand operated adjustable spot Radio CD w/watertight protection and speakers Steering wheels in painted white aluminum and steering system height External FLAPS INDICADOR ON FLY BOW SUNBATHING CUSHIONS BLACK MESH COVERS FOR WINDOWS ELECTROHYDRAULIC GANGWAY WITH 3 REMOTECONTROLS, TEKA 3M 260KG TEAK LAID COCKPIT FLOOR TEAK LAID BATHING PLATFORM REFRIGERATOR ON FLY TABLE ON FLYBRIDGE BBQ ON FLY BIMINI TOP LECTOR CD ON FLY WITH REMOTE CONTROL IN COCKPIT Internal REFRIGERATOR 190L IN GALLEY WOODEN FLOOR GALLEY DECOR EXCLUSIVE HEADTOPS IN COLOURED GLASS PRE INSTALATION TV WITH ANTENNA SET OF TOWELS WITH AZIMUT MARK SET OF STAINLESS COOKING PANS AUTOMATIC ALIMENTATOR FRIDGE IN GALLEY 220V HI-LO TV SYSTEM IN SALOON ANTENNA RADAR RANDOME DX60 PLOTTER REPEATER ON FLY TFT DISPLAY TV LCD PHILLIPS
- OTHER EQUIPMENT
- Fire Surpression System: FIRE SURPRESSION SYSTEM Controlled via emergency panel in cockpit which includes: Battery disconnect or Fuel delivery solenoid shutoff Fans and extractors shutoff Fan grid closure by means of mechanical linkage Fire extinguisher discharge: (2) powder cylinders w/spray nozzles on engines and gear boxes OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES: Internal Circuit TV Surveilance cameras - Including Stern camera Azimut meets all US specifications and equipped for the US market (3) Azimut Chairs Canvas covers for windows Canvas covers for fly bridge controls Fly bridge Hatch Fly bridge Cover Fly bridge Table Fly bridge sunbathing cushions Crane for tender on fly bridge BBQ on Fly Bridge Folding bimini Top TV flats screen salon area-High/low system 6.5kw Bow thruster KVH Satellite TV Refrigerator in aft bench cockpit Washer and Dryer-single unit in corridor Home theatre system Stereo system Sony am/fm receiver w/CD player with speakers Fog Bell LECTOR CD ON FLY WITH REMOTE CONTROL IN COCKPIT AIRCONDITION TROPICAL REVERCE CYCLE CREW CABIN WASHING MACHINE/DRYER IN CREW CABIN DISHWASHER IN GALLEY AUTOMATIC ALIMENTATOR FRIDGE IN GALLEY 220V PORT WATER CONECTION PERSENNING COVER 2 COCKPIT WINCHES ICEMAKER WATERMAKER DOUBLE BASE FOR RADAR IN STAINLESS STEEL BILGE WATER DISCHARGE THROUGH ENGINES
- Engine Room: 2 x..CATERPILLAR C12 Engines, 710CV.each ( 450 hours) Access from cockpit Engines installed on silent blocks (2) Under water engine exhaust outlets (2) 24v fans with spring-operated closing grids (1) 24v extractor (2) Engine seawater intakes with shut off valve wire mesh filter (1) Sea Water intake for auxiliary units (generator/AC) High strength floor boards Sound proofing Glenndining Cable Master 24v-50 A Shore water Connection Racor fuel filters for main engines and generator Kohler generator Macerator Populsion System: Propellers: Nibral alloy 4 blades, designed and built to optimize hull performance and guarantee outstanding comfort during navigation. Shafts: supported by brass struts and PSS bearings Bow Thruster Fuel System: (2) Stainless steel tanks, 2 filler plugs in deck surfaces and 2 vents Tanks connected w/manual shut off valves Visual level indicator on starboard tank Level switch on port tank Fresh Water System: (2) Removable tanks stainless steel, located under VIP cabin bed One water filler plug on starboard side (1)24v pressure pump in engine room (1) Water heater starboard side Hot and cold running water in all bathrooms and galley Cold water line to engine room, fly bridge and cockpit Black Water System: WC washing circuit w/fresh water Discharge in holding tank (1) 92.4 polyethylene holding tank Tank can be emptied by suction via plug on deck surface Grey Water System: (2) Outboard raisers in PVC Owner and guest bathrooms discharged into tanks (2) Tanks, located under corridor ladder and owner bathroom Galley discharge Bilge System: (3) 24V automatic electric pumps w/manual activation Each pump fitted w/double floating switch connected to alarm in wheelhouse Emergency bilge exhaust discharge through engines via branch pipe from engine cooling pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.