- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Clean, Clean, Clean, purfect size, big enough to sleep 6 or 8 and cruise for weeks, small enough to catch fish! "This 50' Hatteras Convertible needs Nothing"!
Caterpillar 2000 hp. 750 hours, 34 knots Top Speed
- The canvas is great
- Flybridge is clean
- Interior is like new
- Cockpit is very fresh
- Fishing equipment ready to go!
- Bottom clean!
- "Just waxed, bottom painted- clean, strong" (1/2013)
Best price around!
- Vessel Overview
- Clean, Clean, Clean, Ready to Fish! This 50’ Hatteras Convertible needs nothing! Flybridge is clean Interior is like new Engines have low hours Take a look at the recently taken pictures below and know that this 2004 Hatteras is equipped and as clean as you can imagine a 2010 might be. Look at the competition and then stop by and see this yacht and maybe you’ll be the one that gets to buy it! Fairly Priced Needs Nothing Great Canyon runner! Bottom just painted, boat waxed, (1/2013)engines serviced Hatteras built strong and tough! Always updated! No excuses yacht A "Lighthouse Certified" vessel. In to earlier days of fishing the 42' Merritt, 37 Rybovich were the preferred fishing boats because of their size and nimbleness allowed them to fish properly. The 50' Hatteras is a continuation of that mentality with the addition of making her Hatteras tough and giving you a great layout that gets the job done for you while giving you comfort and peace of mind.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps 6 in Three staterooms and two heads w/fully enclosed showers. The 50’ Hatteras is without a doubt one of the nicest fishing machines available! Entering the cockpit is a full tackle center, bait center, etc.. a nice fighting chair, tuna door, etc. Forward up the steps into the salon is decorated in a great modern earth tone, clean lines, maple wood, with galley up and nice dinette booth. A great boat for your cruising & fishing a week or weekend with family or friends! Entering the salon features a beautiful highgloss Maple wood interior with raised cabinetry featuring a 27' LCD TV/DVD/CD entertainment system with speakers, wood blinds, whisperwall panel headliner, carpeting throughout and an L-shaped sofa, swivel chair, rod holders, Amtico flooring in the galley and heads. The fixed frameless windows are made of tinted safety glass not only protect you but also providing a fantastic view of the ocean. Down the steps lead to the port upper and lower guest stateroom and the owner’s stateroom to starboard with private head, the owners bunk is a slightly oversized queen berth and the room has a flat screen TV etc. next forward on the starboard side is the day head/shared head with the VIP forward with also a queen bed, TV, etc. Up top is a great flybridge, again remincent the days of Rybovich and Merritt with a bench seat forward and a side bench seat, nice half tower, nice hard top with radar and satellite dome, two custom fishing chairs act as helm seats. You won’t find a nicer boat! Mechanically everything in is top condition as you can see in the recently taken photographs.
- Amtico flooring Granite countertops Sink with garbage disposal Eurocara 2- Burner glass cooktop stove Single sink Sub zero undercounter refrigerator drawers Sub zero undercounter freezer drawers Sharp Microwave/convection oven Overhead storage cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth w/polyfoam mattres Full cedar-lined hanging lockers Aquos 20" LCD flat screen TV High gloss Maple paneling Private head with enclosed stall shower Carpeting
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward with a centerline full size berth Sharp 20" LCD flat screen TV Lighted cedar lined hanging lockers Large cedar lined storage under v-berth Seperate entrance to head High gloss paneling Carpeting
- Guest Stateroom Port
- Over/under twin berths Full length mirror Washer/dryer Speaker controls Access to head
- Electronics/Navigation Equipment
- AM/FM stereo with CD and Bose speakers Electric fuel level gauges A/C weatherproof receptical Simrad Auto-pilot Simrad Depth IS15 Twin Northstar 6000i with multi screen Furuno radar screen Northstar radar Seatel Sat phone Caterpillar guages Engine Sync controls Hydraulic power assist steering
- Engine and Mechanical
- Caterpillar C18's twin engines w/1000 hp each 680 engine hours Oil change system engine/generator/gear Electric fuel priming pumps Battery charger
- Onan 17kw generator w/900 hours
- 135 SQ FT of cockpit space Transom door Bait and tackle center Bait freezer Sea chest In-deck fishbox w/macerator Raw water washdown Freshwater washdown Rocket launcher Cockpit speakers Rupp Outriggers, double spreader riggers Brushed aluminum bridge ladder Cockpit electronic engine controls Windlass 1700 rope/chain with foot switches
- Molded Fiberglass hardtop half tower EZ2CY front ane side enclosures Molded in spreader lights Molded in aft camera Electric Teaser reels in hardtop Rod storage Two bench seats with cushions and storage Teak Helm and companion seat Pod console with single lever controls and custom wheel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Broker Comments
- Captain maintained Regularly cleaned No aggressive fishing The hours are below 800