- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Beneteau 37, is stylish and clean on deck, the interior is comfortable and thoughtfully laid out, it performs very well but is also easy to sail and to maintain, and it’s affordable. Manufactured in South Carolina, there’s little doubt that Beneteau has launched another best-seller. I’ll make a bet with you, before the end of this sailing season there will be at least one new Beneteau 37 in your marina. You can make it two!
- Key Features
- Standard Beneteau 37’ with following features: Furling 130% jib. Main with Lazy jacks and self-closing sail cover on boom. 2 Genakkers with sox all control lines led back to cockpit and launch bag, sheets, downhaul, and halyard. Raymarine ST-60 Tridata instrument and Large Screen color Raymarine C-140WChart plotter on Pedestal. Raymarine depth Instrument Repeater and Raymarine VHF at Nav Station; hand held Mike Repeater on Pedestal. Raymarine Auto Pilot. CD player, Speakers in Cabin and cockpit IPod Connection. IPod w/5,000 tracks of music. Air conditioned, Wind scoop 29HP Yanmar diesel Bow and Stern anchors. Safety equipment: Life Jackets; Flares; First aid kits. Documented Galley: Gimbaled propane stove and oven. Microwave. Rail mounted propane barbecue stove. Cookware. Dishware and Utensils Bimini w/viewing window Pedestal cover, Winch covers and bulkhead mounted control line organizers. Fenders and fender hangers. 2 -Sets of dock lines
- Sail Area
- I : 45.83 ft J : 15.00 ft P : 43.00 ft E : 12.83 ft Working Sail Area : 621.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Other Ballast: 3902 lb Max Draft: 6.25 ft
- Basic Specs
- Design : Finot - Conq et associés Interior layout and design : Nauta Design Length Over All : 11,48 m - 37’8’’ Hull Length : 11,13 m - 36’6’’ Hull Beam : 3,92 m - 12’10’’ Light displacement : 6 515 kg - 14,359 lbs Fuel tank capacity : 130 L - 34 US Gal Fresh water capacity : 346 L - 91 US Gal Max Engine Power (Hp) : 29 CV - 29 HP Propulsion : Propeller Shaft CE Certification : A8/B9/C10
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Elegant and well thought-out, the Beneteau 37 follows in the footsteps of its bigger sisters, with a contemporary belowdecks interior by Nauta Design and clean dynamic external lines by Groupe Finot Conq. Innovation dominates the design of this exceptional boat, which takes the idea of design serving function to an exceptional level.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.