- 41 (M.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3406E "C"
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2013/14 4+ MONTH REFIT AT OCEANIA MARINE IN NEW ZEALAND INCLUDING EXTERIOR REPAINT & INTERIOR REFRESH & FULL SERVICE OF ALL MAJOR MACHINERY AND DECK EQUIPMENT
OWNER WANTS SOLD!
SY Inmocean, 2008 Classic Sloop, was built in New Zealand at the world class Fitzroy Yachts facility and represents the highest quality pedigree available for sale on the market. Naval architecture by world renown Dubois & interior design and layout by Adam Lay Studio solidify her place as a yacht for the ages.
A finalist for both the 2009 World Superyacht Award & 2009 International Superyacht Society Design Award, this sailing yacht is well respected & widely recognized as one of the finest sloops sailing the oceans today.
Unsurpassed quality, and priced to sell.
NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US CITIZENS WHILE IN US WATERS
- The 41m sloop Inmocean built by Fitzroy Yachts is a classic style yacht that gave Dubois Naval Architects & Designers the opportunity to prove their ability within this arena. The profile shows an easy flowing sheer line with long classic ends. This hull form not only promotes a gentle motion in a seaway, it also keeps the decks dry with good flare and overhang forward. The under body shape is also more classical than some modern forms that takes advantage of Dubois' most recent developments in keel and rudder design thereby creating exceptional performance from a yacht of this style. The interior layout, designed by Adam Lay Studio, is unusual with the owner and guest accommodation forward and crew aft. There are distinct benefits in this style especially if the owner and guests are not expected to be aboard during long passages. For yachts of this size this is nearly always the case and so there is seaman like logic to this layout.
- Awards & Website
- 'INMOCEAN' is proud to have been a Finalist for the 2009 World Super Yacht Awards & Finalist for the International Superyacht Society Design Awards To view the custom 'INMOCEAN' website click on the following link: http://www.syinmocean.com/ A NEW 2014 website is currently under construction that will show her new interior decor & updated pictures. This should be completed by June 2014.
- 2013/14 Refit
- In October 2013 'Inmocean' arrived at Oceania Marine's North Shipyard in Port Whangarei, New Zealand to undergo a 3 month refit including a exterior repaint as well as interior refresh. Paint work consists of full super structure repaint, some minor repairs on the hull paint and new antifouling. All major machinery was fully serviced including generators and the main engine. The interior refresh consists of all new upholstery throughout, wall coverings, and other interior decor accent pieces & art work. The extensive list of maintenance issues stems from regular usage one expects to find on a 5-year old well traveled yacht. Having just been onboard after the Antigua Race Week, I can confidently say that she is in showboat condition and shows as a new yacht. She is and always has been a private yacht. (Complete details of the refit are available upon request)
- 2013/14 - Interior Refit Details
- The interior had a remodeling done by Sibel Huhn Interiors of Germany and SMI New Zealand. This involved the following : · New carpets through out · New guest area wall fabrics · New bed fabrics · New bed linen · New towels · New marble bar top · New foyer floor · New foyer wall paint · Varnish repair · New pictures · New lamp shades · New office chair · New lower salon poof · New cushions · New decorations · New Stairs
- TYPE Sloop FLAG Cayman Islands – George Town DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 41.0m (135’) Length W.L. 30.0m (98’) Beam 8.5m (28’) Draft 4.3m (14’) TONNAGE DWL 168 Tonnes YEAR DELIVERED 2008 BUILDER Fitzroy Yachts, New Zealand DESIGNER Dubois Naval Architects, United Kingdom INTERIOR DESIGNER Adam Lay Studio CONSTRUCTION Aluminium Hull & Deck Teak laid Deck CLASSIFICATION Lloyd’s +100 A1SSC Yacht G6, MCH MCA Code LY2 (Uncertified) Germanischer Lloyd certification on carbon rig and BSI standard rigging Cayman Island Ship Register
- MAIN ENGINE 1 x 600 hp Caterpillar Diesel engine type 3406E “C” rated ENGINE HOURS 3300 GEAR BOX 1 x ZF550 gearbox SHAFT & PROPELLER 1 x Hundested VP 7 FR – HP Propeller SPEEDS AND FUEL CONSUMPTIONS 10 – 12.5 knots
- Auxilary Machinery & Electrical Systems
- GENERATORS 2 x 55kw Northern Light Gensets Load shed function Full syncro function GENERATOR HOURS 5000 SHORE POWER 54kw Vectek Shore Power converter and isolation transformer ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 230/400v 3-PHASE 50hz radial distributor VCAM vessel monitoring by Cervina
- Tank Capacities (Approx)
- FUEL 15,100 litres WATER 4,900 litres WATERMAKERS “Max Q” by Filtration Concepts 150lt/hr BLACK AND GREY WATER TANK 2,300 litres LUBE OIL 500 Litres DIRTY OIL 500 Litres OILY BILGE WATER 350 Litres SPARE HYDRAULIC OIL 250 Litres BLACK WATER 1850 Litres
- Sails & Rigging
- RIG MEASUREMENTS P = 44.00m E = 15.26m I = 47.30m J = 14.76m SPARS Southern Spars carbon fibre mast and ‘park avenue’ boom STANDING RIGGING BSI rod standing rigging RUNNING RIGGING BSI FURLING GEAR Bamar in deck furler/tensioner, Reckmann roller reefing WINCHES Harken deck hardware and hydraulic winch package, 4 x Harken Captive winch DECK EQUIPMENT Drinks fridge, Ice Maker, Refrigerated trash locker SAIL WARDROBE Doyle NZ ‘Stratos’ panelled sail inventory Main: Stratos fully battened main sail with 3 reefs and carbon battens Reacher: 155% Stratos with 1 reef points Blade Jib: 100% Stratos blade with 1 reef point Storm Staysail: Dacron on removable soft stay Delivery Blade: Dacron High Cut Clew
- Ancillary Equipment
- STEERING SYSTEM EDSON *2 Speed cable and quadrant manual steering system with instant hydraulic auto pilot engage HYDRAULIC SYSTEM Rexroth components Full load sensing ring main system 3 x engine driven pumps and 1 electric Offline oil filtration system with particle and moisture sensing BOW & STERN THRUSTERS 2x 35hp Lewmar twin propeller hydraulic tunnel bow thrusters 1 x 40hp Lewmar hydraulic retractable stern thruster FUEL SEPARATOR & FILTERS Reverso Fuel Polisher and Racor primaries. FIRE/BILGE PUMP Lloyds specified system BOILERS 2 x 200 litre ENGINE CONTROLS Twin Disc WATERMAKERS FCI MaxQ ‘radial piston’ water maker @ 150 Lts / Hr WC’S Raritan “Silent Flush” WASTE Tidal wave HMX Type II waste treatment plant with chlorine injector AIR CONDITIONING Marine Air conditioning system of 180.000 BTU with pre-dried makeup air and ultra quiet DC air handlers COMPRESSED AIR Gardner Rotary vane air compressor OTHER Reverso fuel polisher and conditioner Reverso easy change oil transfer system Cathelco impressed current cathodic control O Zone generator for sea water plumbing and odour control A comprehensive spares package
- Safety & Security Equipment
- SAFETY 2 x 12 person life rafts 12 Immersion suits SART, EPIRB, MOB with smoke and light, large sea anchor, 12 SOLAS life jackets, Pyrotechnics, harnesses, Jack stays, 2 x Line throwers, MOB tracking Helicopter lifting harness Stinger electrical cabinet extinguishers FIRE FIGHTING MCA required portable fire extinguishers Novec Engine Room fire system LOUDHAILER Kahlberg Ships horn with whistle controller SECURITY Security system
- Communication Equipment
- SAT COMPASS FELECOM 50 Satcom KVH v7 Tracphone and broadband Internet VHF RADIOTELEPHONES GMDSS Handheld VHF radio x 2 DSC VHF Radios X2 Furuno Marine GMDSS SSB HF Radio INTERCOM SYSTEM OTHER Shuttle Comms PC Panasonic PAPX FELECOM 16 Mini C Onboard Wi Fi Ericsson G36 GSM phone Uniden UHF personal radios KVH G6 Tracvision Ships Pager System
- Navigation Equipment
- GENERAL The comprehensive package is made up of mainly high end Furuno equipment and includes:- SATELLITE COMPASS SC50 Satellite Compass RADAR Radome 24” black box Navnet radar NAVTEX PAPERLESS RECIEVER YES Navpilot Dual station Navpilot DISPLAYS In sight 15” TFT LCD marine displays NAVIGATION MAXSEA PC Navigation software linked to Navnet CCTV Bosch G3 envirodome mast head CCTV camera B&G B&G Hercules 2000 package BAROMETER Bolken Westerland Barograph l TRANSPONDER AIS Class B GPS GPS GP-150
- Deck Equipment
- GROUND TACKLE 2 x 220kg CQR stainless bow anchors with 16mm galvanised stud link chain 2 x Maxwell 6000 series windless 1 x Fortress stern anchor with 12mm chain and rode AFT WARPING WINCHES 2 x Harken in line warping winches PASSERELLE Custom Hydraulic SWIMMING PLATFORM Hydraulic platform DECK SHOWER Yes AWNING AND HARDTOP Bimini over main cockpit (with extension) LIGHTS 12 x Underwater lights
- Audio Visual
- GENERAL Multi Zone and multi function entertainment system including:- KVH G6 Tracvision MARANTZ multi zone amplifier MARANTZ zone amplifier (Bluetooth capable) MARANTAZ IPOD docking stations BOSE speakers throughout LCD 20” screens in cabins and 32” in pilot house 40” HD LCD in lower saloon
- Tenders & Watersports
- TENDER 1 x 17’ ABS tender with 90hp outboard 1 x 15’ hp outboard KAYAKS No WATER SKIING No FISHING GEAR Yes DIVING EQUIPMENT Bauer dive compressor 4 x Dive Cylinders SEADOO
- OWNER 1 x forward located owner’s stateroom with twin en suite and separate large shower with separate access to foredeck cockpit area GUESTS 2 x Twin cabins each with additional Pullman and shower room en-suite CREW 1 x Captains’ cabin with shower en suite 2 x Twin bunk cabins with pullout top bunk extensions and en suites Crew Mess
- NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US CITIZENS WHILE IN US WATERS The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.