This captain maintained 630 Flybridge is currently resting in Fano Harbor, Italy. Detail and engine service just completed in March. Current owner looking to move into a larger Ferretti and will consider all offers.
- 33.5 knot performance.
- SAT TV.
- Bow & Stern thrusters.
- Watermaker with remote.
- Washer / Dryer.
- Two (2) radars / chartplotters.
- Engine room cameras.
- Marble countertops in galley and all heads.
- Total Power: 1224
- 630 Ferretti
- A sharp and extremely aggressive external line with an innovative spherical window that extends from aft to the bow giving 360° visibility of the sea. The large open view window in the master cabin is fundamental for optimizing space and gives the 631 the feel of a much larger yacht. Elegance and versatility characterize the sofas and tables on the fly bridge and in the cockpit, where a teak table capable of seating eight people has been added. The revolution of the use of space is obvious as soon as the tilting salon door is opened where an open space from aft to bow allows direct communication between all the sections of the yacht: the American-style galley, separable by means of a sliding door overlooks the salon and the bridge. Below deck the VIP and guest cabins have elegant fittings and take advantage of the exceptional reorganization of space. The full beam master cabin, complete with open view window and a porthole which can be opened, offers incomparable light and space. The performance speaks for itself: a top speed of 33.5 knots thanks to two common rail MAN engines and 1,224 horsepower
- Down below, the 630 Ferretti has plenty of room to breathe, especially the amidships owner's suite and the forepeak VIP double cabin. The huge windows in the topsides, each with an inset pair of opening portholes, let in so much light that the amidships cabin feels more like a penthouse than a waterside apartment. Headroom down here is around 6'5", and there is plenty of stowage space—including a particularly large hanging locker—as well as an excellent, roomy head. The dresser is a couple of sizes larger than you'd expect, too. Access to the VIP cabin is unusual, the door leads to port instead of straight ahead, but once inside you can see that this has quite cleverly freed up floor space at the foot of the bed. There is a pair of adjacent hanging lockers on the port side, behind mirrored doors, and a seriously large drawer under the berth. The twin-berth guest cabin is the least convincing. By some margin the smallest and simplest, it is also the most poorly provided with stowage, although it would be ideal for children. The head here is the smallest onboard, its semi-en suite access leading you back out into the corridor via the shower compartment.
- The Ferretti 630’s galley is an entertainers dream! With placement in the aft of the vessel serving your family or guest on the aft deck has never been easier. The galley is fully outfitted with a full size refrigerator and freezer, meile dishwasher, dual stainless steel sinks, four burner glass top stove and the perfect size convection oven. There is a privacy wall that raises and lowers with a push of a button and a flip up window in the back to completely open up the back of the boat!
- The 630 Ferretti is fully equipped and ready for cruising. She has three touch screen Maptech monitors that display radar and chart plotting, two at the lower helm and one on the fly bridge. Vhf at the lower helm and one on the fly bridge. Also satellite TV in every room and the salon.She even has a bow and stern thruster!
- The Deck
- The Ferretti 630 has full walk around decks with a railing that you would find on yachts twice her size. Even in a heavy sea moving about her will seem effortless. The back deck is real teak and well maintained and includes a passerelle for Med mooring.
- Optional Extras
- • Bruce anchor 50kg (replacing 30kg) • Bose Hi-Fi surround Dolby digital Lifestyle 48 • Water maker Idromar (180 l per h) • Remote control for water maker • Stern and Bow thrust 13,1 hp • Ice Maker with independent tank • Inverter with battery charger (Mastervolt Sine Wave 24/3000 Watts) • Washing machine (5,5 kg) • Dry Machine (5,5 kg) • External lights • Internal lights for the night • Skin cushions for sofas • Teak wood floor for toilette • Grill in the flydeck • Waste holder in the cockpit • Gates in the pulpits (2) • Hydraulic ladder • 3rd control station in the cockpit • Special curtain for the Deck Salon and lunch area • Mirrored glasses for deck salon door • Special teak wood table for cockpit • Stainless steel bimini top on the fly • Skin Chaise longue in master cabin with electrical massage system • 55 Navisystem Radome with empty boxfor symmetry on the roll bar • Additional Geonav plotter color LCD 11 Sunshine Gold • Additional radar / plotter E120 • B&O Hi-Fi 9000 Tuner / CD with remote control • Tv 32” Color Screen B&O for Deck Salon with electronic uplift system • TVCC for engine room (2) with remote monitor • Wood teak on platform • Wood teak in the deck salon and stairs • Wood teak in all external floor • Special furniture for deck salon (in front of kitchen) • Additional autoclave with 3 way valve • 26” LCD wide screen in master cabin • 20” LCD screen for Vip cabin • Noiseless generator “Fischer Panda” 20KW • Black marble for kitchen work top • Carrara white marble top for all the bathroom worktop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Keegan Garner 954-309-8547