Owner wants this boat sold! This Bruce Roberts Spray Center Cockpit was completed in 2006. She is in very good condition and comes loaded with lots of equipment. This boat will make the perfect live-aboard and cruising vessel, and might even be suitable for charter work.
With the Center Cockpit, you have the large aft cabin for comfortable living and cruising. US-built boat, Canadian Taxes Paid.
- Total Power: 130
- Handcrafted Mahogany Interior Large Aft Master Stateroom with large aft windows Large V-berth Microwave, propane stove and oven Cubic horizontal freezer 2 air conditioning units Water heater
- 3 VHF Garmin 540 GPS (2008) with XM weather and XM radio 2 Additional GPS units Robertson Auto-pilot with Remote control Dual frequency depth sounder
- New Main Sail New Jib Main in mast Furler Harken Genoa Furler
- 3 anchors Electric Windlass Generator 5 KW 6 batteries 3500 Watt Inverter Dinghy and 8.5 HP motor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.