- 116 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Major Refit - Paint, Engines & Jet Drives Rebuilt - Ready for Final Interior & Electronics
- Engines & Jet Drives COMPLETELY Rebuilt & Serviced ($500,000+)
- 30 +/- Knot Speed
- New Euro Transom & Hull Extension to 116 Feet
- New Electronics Includes: Navigation Equipment, CCTV, & Night Vision Systems
AMADA is one Best Values on the Market: $10 MM + to duplicate today!
AMADA: A legendary Sea Boat - Traveled through Hurricane Gilbert in 25 ft Seas (video available).
A new interior needs to be installed. This has not been addressed as the yacht awaits for a client to purchase the yacht so a custom interior can be installed which meets their exact requirements.
AMADA can easily be viewed in Fort Lauderdale - Call Kit Denison for an Appointment.
- Additional Information
- AMADA has just been removed from the paint shed, and, as you can see from the pictures, the HULL & SUPERSTRUCTURE received a complete "Awl-Grip" paint job. The new Euro transom configuration with expanded swim platform has been finished, and now awaits new teak to be installed on the AFT DECK. The MAST is now ready for the domes/electronics/antennas to be installed. A nice feature about the mast, is that it can be hydraulically lowered - allowing the yacht to have a very low clearance. All the major mechanical maintenance is has been completed, including the complete rebuild the 16 Cylinder MTU 16-V-396-TB 93 Series diesels by Detroit Diesel, as well as a Rolls Royce factory servicing of the Model "71" KA-ME-WA Jet Drives. ALL maintenance records & receipts are available. (The engine room does need cosmetics and detailing). New electronics have been installed in both the PILOT HOUSE and FLYBRIDGE Helm Station, along with the new IRIS Surveillance CCTV System, FLIR Night Vision, and Thermal Imaging System. The interior is in need of a complete overhaul, and has received no upgrades or refinishing as of this date. This can easily be accomplished by any experienced interior design team, and estimated costs start at $350,000. Estimates can be provided to a serious buyer. AMADA is an excellent opportunity to own a 116 ft. - MTU & KA-ME-WA Jet Drive Motor Yacht, with a maximum speed of over 30 knots. She is available for viewing on short notice... Call Kit Denison (The Builder & Broker): (954) 614-2888
- Electronics Upgrades
- (2) Icom IC-M604 VHF Marine (2) Garmin GPSmap 5215 (2) Garmin GMI 10 Thrane & Thrance Sat Phone IRIS Surveillance CCTV System with Majetic Monitor FLIR System Maxwell Anchor Rodecounter KVH Tracvision V7 & M7 Mini-VSAT with Broadband
- Twin MTU 16-V-396-TB-93 Diesel Engines: 2750 HP each Total Power: 5500 HP Propulsion: Rolls Royce KA-ME-WA, Series "71" Water Jets Top Speed - 30+ knots
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.