- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Carver is in absolutely excellent condition. She is professionally maintained and has the records to prove it. She comes with everything you need to comfortably cruise in South Florida to the Bahamas and Florida Keys. Don't miss out on this opportunity! The owner is motivated so don't miss out on this opportunity.
- Displacement: 18,800
- Total Power: 320
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 75 Holding: 20
- This Carver Mariner boasts a well appointed and spacious interior with Cherry wood and pecan ultraleather throughout the salon, dinette, and Galley. The head which is accessible from the master stateroom as well as the galley area is to Port of the galley and has a seperate stand up shower as well as a vanity. The stateroom is spacious and also well appointed. Its located forward and has a queen center-line berth with plenty of storage space.
- Flybridge & Helm Positions
- Helm position is on the STBD side of the Flybridge and gives an excellent view of the entire boat for maneuvering in tight spots. Electronics: Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Raymarine C120 12" Multi-Nav Display Raystar 120 SeaTalk GPS/WAAS Antenna Navionics US906XL3G FL & Bahamas 24" Radar Dome Antenna Raymarine 54 VHF w/8' Antenna Raymarine Auto pilot ST6001 Sat. Radio paid for next 3 years Bimini Top w/ full enclosure
- Solid Surface Coutertop Nova Kool Refrigerator Ceran Cooktop Sharp Carousel Microwave Black and Decker coffee maker Hamilton Beach Toaster oven
- Other Electronics/Electrical
- Kohler 7.3KW Generator 22" Panasonic Flat Panel TV DVD Player 15" Flex Vision Flat Panel TX Clarion Stereo with 6 disc CD changer
- Factory installed Options
- Engine Oil Change System Central Vacuum System Overboard Discharge System Fresh Water washdown Bridge Table Ice Make for wetbar Internal Sea Strainers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.