- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
ORIGINALLY OFFERED AT $295,000 USD
PRICE NOW REDUCED TO $239,000 USD FOR QUICK SALE
Very rare opportunity to buy this extremely well maintained 55' Hatteras Convertible that is proven to raise fish! Sure to stand out anywhere with her flawless styling and quality construction. Hatteras has enjoyed a reputation for building spacious, comfortable, and sea worthy Sportfish and you will enjoy true "Pride of Ownership" when you purchase a Hatteras like this!
Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions, this 3 stateroom 3 head layout can accommodate up to 8 guests. Excellent performance, efficiency and reliability in proven tournament winner! A beautiful ensemble ready to fish today. If you are in the market for a Quality Hatteras Sportfish, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
3 STATEROOM 3 FULL HEAD LAYOUT
VERY WELL MAINTAINED
FULL TUNA TOWER W/ CONTROLS
LOW HOURS ON 12V71 TI'S
13' WHALER W/COVER
- Displacement: 70,000
- Total Power: 870 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 28 appx
- Fuel: 1287 Fresh Water: 381
- Key Features To Consider
- 3 STATEROOM 3 FULL HEAD LAYOUT VERY WELL MAINTAINED HUGE COCKPIT FULL TUNA TOWER W/ CONTROLS LOW HOURS ON 12V71 TI'S WATER MAKER 13' WHALER W/COVER
- The 55' Hatteras offers 158 square feet of cockpit that means business. This huge space comes with a large bait freezer, bait and tackle center. This 55' Hatteras has the everything you need to battle that tournament winner or for aft deck entertaining. Cockpit controls Macerated Fish box Live Well Freezer Refrigerator Tackle Storage Sink Fresh/Salt water wash down Bait and prep station Oversized transom door Stereo speakers Transom Bait Well with Tuna Tubes
- Main Salon
- As you enter the salon, the blend of beautiful maple joinery combined with rich fabrics create an atmosphere of luxury and comfort. The galley and dinette are on the same level as the salon and add to the functionality and flow of the vessel’s accommodations. This three stateroom layout offers a master stateroom amidship with a queen island berth, a twin stateroom forward, and a twin stateroom with upper and lower berths to Port. Runners Blinds U line ice maker Bottle and glass storage 27" Color TV CATV
- This fully furnished galley offers all the comforts of home. Custom cabinet and drawer storage with a full size refrigerator and freezer. A perfect design, this galley is sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard! Teak and holly sole Convection/ Microwave Oven 2-door stand-up refrigerator Large stainless sink 4 burner cook top Air conditioning Dishwasher Disposal Abundant storage and numerous drawers Ice-Maker
- Master Stateroom
- The elegance comfort and special attention to detail of the yacht are continued in the master cabin. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. A spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing and has a full length mirror inside the door. The private ensuite has plenty of room while onboard with a full shower. A perfect nook for lazy days at anchor! Full height hanging locker Reading Lights Drawer storage Stereo speakers AC/DC lighting Air conditioning Color TV The head includes: Private stall shower Corian countertops with integrated sink Plexiglass mirror Storage cabinets towel bars Air conditioning AC/DC lighting
- Port Twin/VIP
- The Port Guest Stateroom / VIP features an over/under berth, night table and A/C controls. Private access to the head is also available in this cabin. Full height hanging locker Reading Lights Drawer storage Stereo speakers AC/DC lighting Air conditioning The head includes: Stall shower Corian countertops with integrated sink Plexiglass mirror Storage cabinets towel bars Air conditioning AC/DC lighting
- Forward Twin
- Forward down the companion way is the third Stateroom that features a over/under berths, TV/VCR, night table and A/C controls. Private access to the head is also available in this cabin. Full height hanging locker Reading Lights Drawer storage AC/DC lighting Air conditioning Color TV Washer & Dryer The head includes: Stall shower Corian countertops with integrated sink Plexiglass mirror Storage cabinets towel bars Air conditioning AC/DC lighting
- This 1989 model has the updated flybridge and deckhouse for a truly modern profile. This oversized bridge has a custom glass windshield made by Hatteras, two helm chairs and seating for 6 with a settee. A great place to enjoy the view while underway. Hard-Top with Full Isenglass Enclosure Northstar 800X Loran C Robertson autopilot Northstar 961 GPS chart plotter 72 mile Furuno radar 2 - ICOM VHF 6' Danforth compass Datamarine depth/dart system (2) Antennas Hailer Horn Stereo Synchronizer Hailer
- Deck Equipment
- Versatile and stylish this 55' Hatteras has been equipped with everything you need to safely cruise any where. Easy access to the bow from either port or starboard side with a forward bow pulpit. Windlass and Full Anchor Package Spare propellers Lines and Fenders Horn Davit 13' Boston Whaler
- Engine Room
- Easy access from the cockpit, this well laid out stand up engine room has plenty of room for routine maintenance and spare parts. One of the best changes made for this year! 12v71's with appx 1400 hours SMOH 20 KW Onan generator (4) Air conditioning units with reverse cycle heat Fuel priming pumps Oil change systems-generator and mains Fluorescent lights overhead each engine Hydraulic steering CATV inlet 1000 Original Engine Hours Second set of engine guages and start-stop engine switches Engine room compressor Many spare parts and filters, bulbs, switches, tools, etc. Shore-Power 8 Batteries Trim Tabs Battery Charge System Halon System
- Absolutely Turn Key, this Hatteras has everything you need! Low Hours, Lightly Used and Very Well Maintained. The owner is Motivated to sell and this 55' Hatteras CNV won't last long! Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
- Owners personal effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ready to Fish, this Hatteras has everything you need! Maintained by a Meticulous Owner, this is the absolute nicest 55' Hatteras on the market. Loaded, this 55' Hatteras CNV won't last long! Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today. Call Roger Madigan.