- 55 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Now Located in Fort Lauderdale for easy boarding.
*** PRICE REDUCED ***
TOSMO is the perfect boat for the live aboard cruising couple seeing large open spaces and storage for all your cruising gear. Don't miss this immediate opportunity to acquire TOSMO at this newly discounted price... Now $229k!!!
Enter main salon through double sliding glass doors from aft deck. Stairs down to master stateroom and up to Flybridge on starboard side. Forward through door to starboard into Galley. Through next door into pilot house with stairs forward to starboard down to (3) guest staterooms. Laundry and access to engine room is off passageway to Master stateroom on lower level. Headroom in this vessel is 6’6”
- Varnished teak walls and cabinetry Large windows w/ verticle blinds (very bright room) Overhead lighting Durable white carpeting Two very large, leather easy chairs to port with engraved glass table between Two large sliding glass doors aft onto the covered teak deck Built-in entertainment center w/ television to starboard Dining area forward to port Pass through window forward of dining Flybridge accessed carpeted wood staircase to strbd Under Flybridge staircase is the Master access staircase down (strbd)
- DINING AREA
- Located forward and port of salon Large glass top table L-Shaped banquet booth Two(2) black leather wicker and wood chairs Opposite (to starboard) is a built in teak bar with a covered sink; liquor storage; ice maker, and more storage underneath. Stairs up to the flybridge and down to the master stateroom to starboard Large galley window with louvered doors
- The large u-shaped galley is forward of the main cabin through a door on the starboard side. Counter along aft side has deep SS double sinks and a smaller SS sink w /disposal in the center. Galley also features a large opening over the sinks from counter to ceiling w /teak shutter doors looking into main salon and many cabinets throughout galley. (4) Burner stove top Large convection/microwave oven under counter Trash compactor Garbage disposal Dish Washer Double side-by-side door Refrigerator/Freezer w /ice & water in door
- Pilot house is forward of the galley with large sloped water tight windows; flush doors on both port and starboard sides. The helm is on centerline with engine and an array of navigation instruments on a black nonreflecting console. There is a bench seat across the aft side and stairs to starboard leading down to the guest cabins. Engine Controls Engine Gauges Rudder Angle indicator Bennet Trim Tab controls Furuno Radar Furuno GPS ICOM VHF Datamarine Depth
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Located aft, down a private staircase from main salon Centerline king size berth w/ full wall mirror behind Large night stands on either side of berth w/ large drawers Decorative shell lamps Built-in dresser w/ large drawers Two Settees Portlights Overhead lighting Custom Drapery Large double door cedar lined hanging closet Built in entertainment center Ensuite head features tub and shower with Jacuzzi and a bidet.
- LAUNDRY ROOM
- Located in the companionway at the bottom of staircase next to Master stateroom Splendide combination washer /dryer Folding counter Tile floor Access door to engine room in companionway
- FORWARD GUEST EN SUITE STATEROOM
- Upper and lower berths Large storage drawer under berth Three (3) large drawers in built-in dresser Settee and entertainment center to starboard Hanging locker Double glass door cabinet Portlights on prt/ strbd sides Emergency escape hatch Custom drapes Custom bedding Ensuite head with stand-up shower
- PORT GUEST STATEROOM
- Double berth Large drawer under berth Hanging closet Carpeting Overhead lights Custom bedding Portlights Ensuite shared head (located between strb/prt guest staterooms)
- STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM
- Upper and lower berths Large drawer under berth Hanging closet Large dressing mirror Overheasd lighting Portlights Carpeting En Suite (shared) head and shower (between prt/strb guest staterooms)
- Large flybridge with black bimini top and new enclosure; helm chair and two companion chairs; twin L-shaped seats aft with table in between (ideal for socializing under way or at anchor); dinghy aft with davit for launching. Three Captains chairs 6” Compass ICOM VHF Northstar 951D GPS Engine Controls Datamarine depth sounder Bennet trim tab controls Engine gauges Stowe Wind Speed Seating on Port and Starboard Large table between settees
- DECK & HULL
- 13.5’ Novurania Dinghy w / Yamaha 50hp Outboard Hydraulic Davit Lofrans Windlass Fenders and Dock Lines Teak aft deck Swim platform w/ladder Spare anchor ans Rode Outside shower
- Total Power: 735 Cruising Speed: 16.5 Max Speed: 21 Cruisair A/C Mansfield Vacuum Heads Fresh water (4) Automatic Bilge SMX Digital controls Macerator and Y valves Dual Racor filters /engine (2) spare pumps Mechanical engine gauges in engine room Fuel priming system Dripless stuffing boxes Hydraulic steering Engine alarms Oil change pump Props (1) Spare shaft Furuno sychronizer Engine Emergency Stop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For Full Details, Contact: BOB CROW DENISON YACHT SALES (954) 232-6389 email@example.com