- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Yanmar Diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2005 Legacy 34 Express-Diesel-Substantial, yet very sport, the Legacy 34 Sport Express is the ultimate weekender.
- Total Power: 370
- 2005 Legacy 34 Express-Diesel-Substantial, yet very sport, the Legacy 34 Sport Express is the ultimate weekender. Her bridge deck and cockpit are good sized and comfortably appointed. Engines are Yanmare Diesels 6LYA-STP 370 HP. VHF, Furuno Navnet GPS, Furuno depth sounder, Furuno Radar and Autopilot are amongst the electronics. Visibility from the helm is excellent for even the shortest member of your crew. And although the engine compartment is directly underfoot, careful insulation and baffles keep noise levels well in check. Access is via a large, hydraulic-assisted hatch. Step down through the companionway door to inviting accommodations. Accommodations that look and feel less like a floating condominium and more like a real boat. To starboard there is a curved settee and a table that may be moved to the bridgedeck for dining. To port, there's a properly outfitted galley with refrigerator, two-burner stove and stainless sink. A well-szied head compartment is just aft. In the forward stateroom, there is a traditional double vee berth with plenty of stowage beneath.
- 2011 / 2012 UPDATES AND REPAIRS
- 2011 Replaced Batteries 2 new (March 2011) AGM 4D 2 new (March 2011) AGM 8D Cutlass Bearing replaced June 2011 Added Garmin backup camera – June 2011 2012 Replaced float switch on aft bilge – October 2012 2 Shaft Savers (port and starboard) added March 2012 Stuffing boxes couplings replaced – March 2012 Shore Power battery charger replaced – March 2012 Added Window Covers All usual boat and engine winterization, replacing of zincs, bottom paint done every season Added Window covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bob Crow @ 954-232-6389 for more information and showing instructions