- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NEW AWLGRIP 2011! STABILIZED!
The Defever 53 POC is a full walkaround Flush Deck design that provides easy access to all areas on deck for safe and sure footed docking operations. This yacht also operates smoothly offshore with hydraulic stabilizers installed to provide a great ride in choppy conditions. She also features a Master En Suite Aft and 2 Guest Stateroom En Suites forward on lower deck. On the main deck is a fully operational Pilothouse; complete Galley, roomy Salon, and fully covered aft and walkaround side decks. Her Flybridge is impressive due to its size, functionality and view. Great for entertaining a large number of guests; but best of all is the full height walk-in engine room located amid ship.
- NOW LOCATED IN FT. LAUDERDALE!!
- Shining Star is now located in Ft. Lauderdale and is ready to show!
- Beam: 16.6 Max Draft: 4.8 Displacement: 55000
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 11 Max Speed: 15
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 400
- MAJOR INTERIOR REFIT 2007
- A major interior refit in 2007 has given this vessel a more modern, comfortable and livable ambience than previous models. The major changes include replacing locker doors with sold teak doors; sanding down all teak walls, hardwood trim and parquet floors and refinishing with high gloss varnish. Also removing a built-in settee salon port and adding new free-standing furniture, sleeper sofa, drapes, curtains, Plasma TV, rugs, galley appliances, and Awlgrip on superstructure.
- VESSEL OVERVIEW
- The Defever 53 POC is a full walkaround Flush Deck design that provides easy access to all areas on deck for safe and sure footed docking operations. This yacht also operates smoothly offshore with hydraulic stabilizers installed to provide a great ride in choppy conditions. She also features a Master En Suite Aft and 2 Guest Stateroom En Suites forward on lower deck. On the main deck is a fully operational Pilothouse; complete Galley, roomy Salon, and fully covered aft and walkaround side decks. Her Flybridge is impressive due to its size, functionality and view. Great for entertaining a large number of guests; but best of all is the full height walk-in engine room located amid ship
- Panoramic and full bow view Full array of electronics Flybridge access from both Pilothouse and aft deck Teak staircase Pilothouse access Stainless Steel ladder for aft deck access Flybridge 3 sided isinglass and canvas enclosure (2009) Full wraparound stainless safety rails White leather Captains chair Oversized Stainless Steel helm wheel Storage cabinets at helm Four (4) large built-in settees seating up to 10 people Large teak table and chairs Three fiberglass storage boxes Engine gauges (tachometer, oil pressure, temp) VIKING 6 person life raft - (inspection not guaranteed) Electric Davit Ample room for tender RayPilot 65 remote autopilot Simrad Shipmate RS 400 VHF dual station radio Auxiliary control for Wesmar Stabilizers Jabsco Air Horns Ritchie Navigator compass Remote control for ACR spotlight Autohelm ST 50 rudder position indicator Furuno 48 mile FMD 811 radar remote display Auxiliary control for Wesmar bow thruster ACR 406 EPIRB Furuno LCD LS 6000 video Depth Sounder Standard Communications LH5 loudhailer DataMarine D3500 LINK system Depth Sounder and Knotmeter
- High gunwales and double stainless steel hand rails for safety Maxwell Nilsson vertical windlass Single SS bow roller for anchor Foredeck seating has vinyl snap-on cover and cushions Shore power hook-ups (2) 75lb Bruce primary anchor Fortress 35 lb secondary (need same as above) Four (4) Stainless fender holders Stainless deck hardware 75lb Bruce anchor w/ 300' chain rode
- Excellent visibility from helm and watch berth /settee Arther Defever designed hinged pilothouse doors (STRB/PRT) side deck access Solid Teak Captains wheel Windshield canvas cover: New 2009 Deep chart /storage drawers Chart reading counter tops Refinished teak parquet floors (2007) Nine (9) foot settee / watch berth Large Flybridge Access Teak Staircase New Furuno NavNet 3-D currently being professionally installed by Starlight Marine Electronics Raytheon RayPilot 650 Autopilot Furuno 48 mile FMD 811 radar remote display ICOM IC M710 RT SSB radio Engine gauges Engine hour meter Simrad Shipmate RS8400 VHF radio w/ twin stations Standard Horizon GX1250S Eclipse VHF radio Wesmar 10 hp bow thruster control Wesmar hydraulic stabilizer control Ritchie Navigation compass Northstar 941X GPS ACR electronic RCL 100 spotlight Glendenning electronic control for engine throttle and gear box Furuno color video FCV 667 Depth Sounder Autohelm ST50 rudder position indicator DataMarine Link Depth Sounder and Knotmeter
- Abundant storage, counter space, light and ventilation make this galley a cook's delight. Most appliances in the vessel were replaced in 2007 as noted below. Featuring a tiled breakfast counter custom built in 2006. 2007 WHIRLPOOL side by side refrigerator/freezer w/ water/ice dispenser in door 2007 WHIRPOOL dishwasher 2007 WHIRLPOOL trash compactor 2007 WHIRLPOOL microwave 2007 MAYTAG electric cook top/ oven 2007 Built-in custom wine cooler 2006 Built-in Tiled Breakfast counter Corian counter tops w/ Quartz under-counter lighting Euro Style Double sinks Opening window over sink Garbage disposal Water filtration in dedicated tap
- Built-in entertainment center Flat screen TV (30" plasma) DVD player and VCR Sleeper sofa Wicker Chair w/ ottoman . Wicker Coffee table and storage Custom drapes and window coverings Large sliding glass door for aft access Built-in settee Teak Parquet sole . Tile breakfast counter /bar at galley pass through Three tall wooden counter /bar stools
- MASTER STATEROOM AFT
- Full beam master located Aft (very private!) Accessed via Main Salon Centerline Queen walkaround berth Memory foam mattress (2009) Custom curtains and soft goods (2009) Settee and desk / vanity (to port) Reverse Cycle AC and heat controls Entire starboard side of Master is storage cabinets, drawers and closet Natural lighting provided by two opening port holes and two large port hole/ escape hatches (4 in all)
- MASTER EN SUITE HEAD
- Galley Maid Electric Head Large enclosed shower Long counter top w/ sink Large mirror Medicine cabinet Ample storage cabinets Opening port hole for fresh air and natural lighting
- VIP EN SUITE STATEROOM
- Centerline walkaround Queen berth Two night stands Teak staircase to upper deck Private head, sink and shower Several opening ports holes with curtains (bringing ample natural light TV
- GUEST EN SUITE STATEROOM
- Twin beds with center piece to convert to double bed Desk / vanity with stool and cabinet and drawers Private head, sink and shower
- ENGINE ROOM
- Upgraded fresh water system to include 2 in-line pumps with accumulator tanks to enable a generous supply of pressure water for any and all needs (showers, dishwasher, washer, etc) simultaneously 21kW Diesel Genset 40amp Sentry battery charger Note: vessel was purchased with smaller 8kW ONAN Genset which was in working order but removed by owner as they did not use it. This generator is part of the inventory of the vessel, but not as "installed" or "guaranteed" Twin Caterpillar 375 HP 3208's (hours 3987 and 3999) Engines Water Cooled Dual Racor fuel filters (each engine) Engines are turbo charged with wet exhaust Engine Stainless Steel drip pans Galley Maid 30 GPH Watermaker Five (5) zone reverse cycle Marine Air AC pumps Fenwal Fire extinguishing system 2" stainless steel propeller shafts Painted steel water tanks , outboard in engine room Fiberglass holding tank Wesmar Hydraulic Stabilizers Oil change pump plumbed to engines, gen sets, and transmissions Bennett Trim Tabs WHIRLPOOL Clothes Washer (2007) WHIRLPOOL Clothes Dryer (2007) 12V Pressure water pump with spare (in line) pump
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Antenna: (3) VHF; (1) GPS; (1) TV;,(1) SSB; (1) Radar Raritan 110 v 20 gal water heater (2) 30" 4 bladed bronze propellers (primary) Solid teak swim platform (custom built) & new aluminum swim ladder Wesmar 24V Bow Thruster Spare FX 55 Fortress anchor Spare 5/8" nylon rode (3) auto-manual bilge pumps (3) shower sump pumps (1) manual bilge pump (1) 15’ Tender (great for running around the islands!)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- " Contact Central Agent Bob Crow for further details 954.232.6389 " " Contact Central Agent Bob Crow for further details 9Bob Crow 954-232-638954.232 .6389" " Contact Central Agent Bob Crow for further details 954.232.6389 " " Contact Central Agent Bob Crow for further details 954.232.6389" " Contact Central Agent Bob Crow for further details 954.232.6389"