- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Mag BIII DP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Formula 330 Sun Sport is a boat you can feel comfortable on. The spacious cabin and the room offered by the deck lounge are all you need for a relaxing weekend on the water. On the deck, the area behind the helm offers room for sun bathing (a double table drops to become an oversized sun pad) or a dance floor if the table is put away.
The 330 SS is an easy to drive even at 46.5 knots (53.5 mph). The hull V shape design and the 20 degrees deadrise make the ride very comfortable even when the boat encounters large waves.
The driving seat of the 330 SS is the best place on the boat. The comfortable chair, the stereo system, the iPod offer the real pleasure of having fun driving this boat. You don’t like to sit down when you drive the boat, no problem, you can enjoy the maneuverability and the speed of the Formula 330 Sun Sport sitting up even when you take a curve at high speed – you feel only the pleasure of riding a fast and comfortable boat.
Options on this boat
- Imron® Flagship graphic w/full hullside color
- Front & side curtains w/easy-mount zipper connectors & aft cockpit enclosure in color-matched non-fading Sunbrella® acrylic fabric w/SeaMark™ vinyl undercoating
- Captain’s Call™ exhaust diverter
- Engine freshwater flush system
- 15 in. LCD TV/monitor/DVD player,12V w/antenna & cable connection
- 7,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner w/digital climate control
- 5 KW/120V Kohler® low-CO emissions gas generator w/battery
- Kenwood® AM/FM/CD stereo w/changer control, dash-mounted full-feature remote control, 720W amplification, two additional 6 1/2 in. two-way marine-grade speakers, 10 disc CD changer, iPod™ docking station & 200W cockpit subwoofer
- VacuFlush® unit w/holding tank & Y-valve for macerator discharge
- Gray water holding system
- 12V inflator for towable floats w/storage pouch
- Electric windlass w/chain counter, 75 ft. chain & polished stainless steel anchor
- Stainless steel bow docking lights
- Radar arch w/mast light, polished stainless steel windshield frame and offshore bow rail
- NMMA Yacht Certification Transferable 5-Year Formula Guard Limited Protection Plan Imron® graphic A or B w/cockpit accent striping Pressure-treated Perma Panel™ structural hull matrix Foam-filled hull cavities Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert Concealed fiberglass anchor locker Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless steel welded rails Stainless steel fuel fill w/integral vent Two Bomar® cabin venting hatches w/screens Four polished stainless steel port lights w/screens Nonskid foredeck center walkway Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk-thru Windshield wiper Polished air horn 316L stainless steel transom grab rail & ski tow eye Transom-mounted stereo remote control Extended integrated swim platform w/concealed 316L stainless steel swim ladder & pull-up cleats Transom shower w/hot & cold controls 120V shorepower w/galvanic isolator & monitor, 30 amp cord & transom hookup
- Continuous molded fiberglass deck & cockpit liner Molded in-dash deck access steps w/316L stainless steel handrail Dash panels w/burl wood finish & brushed metallic finish Complete Livorsi® illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels Ritchie® compass Digital depth sounder Livorsi shifters/throttles w/in-handle trim switch Safety ignition stop switches w/tethers Dino™ tilt steering wheel w/burl & brushed metallic accents Auxiliary 12V outlet Bennett trim tab switches & indicators Dash storage compartment Fingertip trim tab switches Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A® circuit breakers Dash-mounted full-feature stereo remote control Two 100W 6 1/2 in. 2-way marine-grade speakers iPod™/MP3 port Ten polished stainless steel drink holders Cockpit/swim platform courtesy lights w/hand-held remote control Integral 316L stainless steel safety rails Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring Dri-Fast® foam & StarLite® XL synthetic marine panel construction Twin command seating w/dual-position helm & companion seats Port lounge w/integrated dive tank storage Molded wetbar/beverage center w/integrated sink, flush Corian countertop, refrigerator, in-counter trash receptacle, ice chest, 316L stainless steel safety rail & 120V GFCI outlet U-shaped aft lounge seating w/storage Aft sun lounge package w/two dual-height tables & sun pad inserts Fire extinguisher Disconnect switches for auxiliary & starting batteries Battery parallel emergency switch In-floor ski storage Concealed fender storage w/two fenders Custom patterned cockpit carpet Pneumatic-assist transom door Bimini top & aft canopy in color-matched non-fading Sunbrella® acrylic fabric w/SeaMark™ vinyl undercoating Cockpit cover in color-matched non-fading Sunbrella® acrylic fabric w/SeaMark™ vinyl undercoating
- Sliding/locking cabin door Custom patterned carpet Ultraleather™ U-shaped forward dinette lounge/double berth w/high-gloss, solid wood table & filler cushions Custom décor pillows & draperies Entertainment center in deep cherry high-gloss finish w/storage & hardwood dovetailed drawer, full Corian countertop, concealed 120V/12V polished stainless steel refrigerator, polished stainless steel microwave oven & in-counter trash receptacle 120V & 12V electrical panels Illuminated hanging locker Kenwood® AM/FM/CD stereo w/high-power output & two 100W 61/2 in. 2-way marine-grade speakers Six-month subscription to Sirius™ Satellite Digital Broadcast Molded head compartment w/Vacuflush head unit, 26-gallon holding tank & dockside pumpout, molded fiberglass vanity, stainless steel sink w/retractable shower head faucet & exhaust fan Demand water system 120V water heater w/heat exchanger Fire extinguisher Carbon monoxide detector
- Twin engine installation Motorized hatch lift Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted engine mounts Two marine batteries w/retainers 50-amp battery charger Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems Bilge blowers Automatic bilge pump Bilge high water alarm Bennett® hydraulic trim tabs Stainless steel props
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Juan Pasch, CPYB, on his cell at 651-491-1420 or e-mail him at Juan@DenisonYachtSales.com Juan is one of a small number of yacht brokers, worldwide, to have earned the Certified Professional Yacht Broker designation (CPYB) which requires the highest ethical standards, rigorous testing and continuing education. Also a member of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association.